Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 160766 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #2235 on: October 04, 2012, 11:48:20 AM »

Hack Wilson - real

Sccit

« Reply #2237 on: October 04, 2012, 01:04:27 PM »
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8461397/charles-barkley-thinks-lebron-james-better-michael-jordan

My nigga Chuck doesn't even make reference to that clown in LA. 8)

well, obviously, Chuck is a KNOWN Laker hater...

lets here it from the mouth of some1 who doesnt pick AGAINST the Lakers at every chance he gets (from the same article u posted):

"Unfortunately for LeBron, now that the monkey is off his back, he is going to be compared to two people: Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan," O'Neal said. "So now the question is how many championships can he get? We all know he is a competitor."

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2238 on: October 04, 2012, 02:39:09 PM »
LeBron doesn't have time in his career to get 5 titles. That's his main problem. Actually he doesn't have time in D-Wade's career, as D-Wade is very important to LeBron winning 5-6 titles. D-Wade is starting his decline, and LeBron is at his absolute peak. I'm calling it now, in 4 years Kevin Durant will be the king of the NBA and LeBron will fall short of catching Kobe or Michael. That's being real, not hating. LeBron is great right now, may win 2-3 titles in the next 4 years, but he will not get #5.

Sccit

« Reply #2239 on: October 04, 2012, 06:21:22 PM »
dont make excuses for him, he has more than enough time. at lebron's age, jordan still had 0 rings...ur right, though, he most likely wont get anywhere close to as many, if he even gets 1 more

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2240 on: October 04, 2012, 08:14:11 PM »
dont make excuses for him, he has more than enough time. at lebron's age, jordan still had 0 rings...ur right, though, he most likely wont get anywhere close to as many, if he even gets 1 more

No excuses; just when looking at the future, unless the Heat makes a major move, when D-Wade fades out LeBron will be in the same situation as when he was in Cleveland. It'll be Bosh/LBJ and a bunch of scrubs. It'll be like the Lakers 2004-2008, Kobe/Odom and scrubs.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2241 on: October 04, 2012, 08:23:51 PM »
NIK is a truly dumb dude.

Sccit

« Reply #2242 on: October 04, 2012, 10:23:18 PM »
lol u love LeBron to much for your own health, youngn

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #2243 on: October 05, 2012, 01:48:08 AM »
Barkley has been a Kobe hater since Kobe called him and basically said fuck you to him .

It happened when Chuck said Kobe didn't shot on purpose in the 2nd half of Game 7 in 06 against the Suns ...

Lebron is the best player in the game right now but medias/fans always find excuses for him ... something they didn't do for all the others greats ...

It's up to the Heat to re-up when Wade is done

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2244 on: October 05, 2012, 05:23:36 AM »
I don't even worry about Chuck. Chuck says and does what's best for Chuck. I personally find him entertaining and I like him on my TV. But I take all criticism of Kobe with a grain of salt, as could Kobe in his prime beat Chuck in his prime, YES! So I take it as is.

As for the Heat, it is up to them to re-up when D-Wade is gone, but I don't think they have the tools and cap space to do it. Remember in 2 seasons cap space will be more sacred than star players, the luxury tax will be 3 dollars for every dollar over. This is NOT an excuse for LeBron. Straight up, if his the next GOAT then his team would win no matter what. My thing is I don't think his good enough to do it. I love his style of play. Right now his the best player on the planet. But unlike Kobe and Michael, LeBron has not developed his game so when his physical play starts to wear down. And by then, Durant will have emerged as the best player in the game. Realistically, LeBron's reign will be memorable, he'll be a Hall of Famer, but the days of ANYONE winning 5-6 NBA titles on the same team may be over.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2245 on: October 05, 2012, 01:04:00 PM »
Barkley has been a Kobe hater since Kobe called him and basically said fuck you to him .

It happened when Chuck said Kobe didn't shot on purpose in the 2nd half of Game 7 in 06 against the Suns ...

Lebron is the best player in the game right now but medias/fans always find excuses for him ... something they didn't do for all the others greats ...

so basically Kobe is thin-skinned and bitter

Sccit

« Reply #2246 on: October 05, 2012, 01:46:44 PM »

so basically Kobe is the GOAT

pretty much

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2247 on: October 05, 2012, 02:14:18 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2248 on: October 12, 2012, 01:02:45 AM »
who are the top 5 players in Miami Heat history?

i say:

1-Lebron
2-D Wade
3-Glen Rice
4-Alonzo Mourning
5-Tim Hardaway  (this is open for debate tho)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2249 on: October 12, 2012, 06:53:02 AM »
I would put Shaq at #5. I think his short time in Miami was better than Tim Hardaway's whole Miami career.