Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 155561 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #2820 on: June 04, 2013, 09:04:54 PM »
i've never rooted for 4 teams and T-mac never even took his team to the 2nd round of the playoffs...LEbron carried a team of scrubs to the finals in 07.  and Melo doesn't play defense and Lebron is the league's best defender.  cases closed son

Sccit

« Reply #2821 on: June 04, 2013, 09:12:43 PM »
i've never rooted for 4 teams and T-mac never even took his team to the 2nd round of the playoffs...LEbron carried a team of scrubs to the finals in 07.  and Melo doesn't play defense and Lebron is the league's best defender.  cases closed son

are u retarded? u just treated that like i said melo is better now....please, dawg, do me a favor and make me feel like im debating with someone who can keep up in a debate. once again, i know lebron is a much better defender now, but when i made the comment, lebron was also known as a terrible defender. as for t-mac, he never had a prime season where he was in good health with a contending team built around him...a prime t-mac on this heat squad instead of lebron would also be lookin pretty nice.

i guess u had 3 favorite teams was it? well, the question still stands...just change 4 to 3.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2822 on: June 04, 2013, 10:01:19 PM »
Melo has NEVER been better than Lebron

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2823 on: June 04, 2013, 10:07:34 PM »
mdogg...u realize that lebron is a much bigger threat to kobe's legacy than duncan, right? who gives a fuck about duncan. sure, u'll find the random article from a kobe-hater here and there proclaiming duncan had a better career, but no one truly thinks that. everyone knows kobe is easily better than duncan, and u wont find mufuckaz in the streets discussin that shit. will it bother me if the spurs get that 5th title? sure...no doubt. i hate the spurs.... but if lebron wins this year, that means he has a shot at a threepeat. thats all we fuckin need, is lebron threepeating so that all his nutriders have more ammo for the lebron>kobe myth....thats what the streets is talkin, son. lebron vs kobe. not duncan vs kobe LOL...get ya head out ya ass and realize the realization of reality.

that said, i can never root for the heat or the spurs...i hate them equally and this finals is quite depressing to be honest. laker fans are in a lose-lose situation.

HAHAHAHA

The future has LeBron carry an aging, then rebuilding Heat team to 4 or 5 titles. But Kobe proved himself better than LeBron in the late 2000's when both where in their primes. Duncan and the Spurs had wars with the Lakers and Kobe, which puts them on more equal footing.

Of course the streets is buzzing for LeBron, because he's the hottest thing right now. But he doesn't have the game to go deep into his 30's, he isn't changing his game and he doesn't have the team to 3 peat next year.

Let's face right here, right now. Many things can happen, injury, decaying team, anything to LeBron. But Duncan is a direct threat right now. Right here, right now, Duncan is more dangerous than LeBron.

duncan can win 4 more titles, and he still wouldnt be a threat...those spur teams were always built and ran to perfection. still, no one in their right mind puts duncan and kobe in the same stratosphere. lebron, on the other hand, already has people sayin he's on the way to bein the GOAT, sayin he has already surpassed kobe (lmao), and alla that other shit. u'll be hard pressed to find a room fulla' people who will ever be like "yea, duncan is just better than kobe, prime for prime"...and when was the last time u heard duncan put in GOAT discussions? we've all seen lebron and kobe put there, but duncan? lmao...it'd have to be a room fulla brain-dead spur fans ala tone or kobe hating trolls ala hack...but realistically, if lebron wins this year, he's on pace for a threepeat. if he leads miami to a threepeat, he will universally be recognized as better than kobe, and maybe even the GOAT...will it be true? of course not, but thats what u will hear out most peoples mouths. the debate is kobe-lebron, my friend. maybe on obscure spur forums, it might be kobe vs duncan (lol)...but in real life, it really is not.

Odds of the Heat going to the NBA Finals next year, after 3 straight years going, is slim to none. This team is breaking down, old and LeBron can't carry them a whole other season and another playoff run. Not even Michael Jordan could get to the NBA Finals with this Heat team next year. Unless Pat Riley makes some unpopular moves, the Heat wouldn't make it past the Bulls or Pacers next year.

dont be dumb

So you are admitting the greatness of LeBron, then give the man his due.

Sccit

« Reply #2824 on: June 04, 2013, 10:14:27 PM »
mdogg...u realize that lebron is a much bigger threat to kobe's legacy than duncan, right? who gives a fuck about duncan. sure, u'll find the random article from a kobe-hater here and there proclaiming duncan had a better career, but no one truly thinks that. everyone knows kobe is easily better than duncan, and u wont find mufuckaz in the streets discussin that shit. will it bother me if the spurs get that 5th title? sure...no doubt. i hate the spurs.... but if lebron wins this year, that means he has a shot at a threepeat. thats all we fuckin need, is lebron threepeating so that all his nutriders have more ammo for the lebron>kobe myth....thats what the streets is talkin, son. lebron vs kobe. not duncan vs kobe LOL...get ya head out ya ass and realize the realization of reality.

that said, i can never root for the heat or the spurs...i hate them equally and this finals is quite depressing to be honest. laker fans are in a lose-lose situation.

HAHAHAHA

The future has LeBron carry an aging, then rebuilding Heat team to 4 or 5 titles. But Kobe proved himself better than LeBron in the late 2000's when both where in their primes. Duncan and the Spurs had wars with the Lakers and Kobe, which puts them on more equal footing.

Of course the streets is buzzing for LeBron, because he's the hottest thing right now. But he doesn't have the game to go deep into his 30's, he isn't changing his game and he doesn't have the team to 3 peat next year.

Let's face right here, right now. Many things can happen, injury, decaying team, anything to LeBron. But Duncan is a direct threat right now. Right here, right now, Duncan is more dangerous than LeBron.

duncan can win 4 more titles, and he still wouldnt be a threat...those spur teams were always built and ran to perfection. still, no one in their right mind puts duncan and kobe in the same stratosphere. lebron, on the other hand, already has people sayin he's on the way to bein the GOAT, sayin he has already surpassed kobe (lmao), and alla that other shit. u'll be hard pressed to find a room fulla' people who will ever be like "yea, duncan is just better than kobe, prime for prime"...and when was the last time u heard duncan put in GOAT discussions? we've all seen lebron and kobe put there, but duncan? lmao...it'd have to be a room fulla brain-dead spur fans ala tone or kobe hating trolls ala hack...but realistically, if lebron wins this year, he's on pace for a threepeat. if he leads miami to a threepeat, he will universally be recognized as better than kobe, and maybe even the GOAT...will it be true? of course not, but thats what u will hear out most peoples mouths. the debate is kobe-lebron, my friend. maybe on obscure spur forums, it might be kobe vs duncan (lol)...but in real life, it really is not.

Odds of the Heat going to the NBA Finals next year, after 3 straight years going, is slim to none. This team is breaking down, old and LeBron can't carry them a whole other season and another playoff run. Not even Michael Jordan could get to the NBA Finals with this Heat team next year. Unless Pat Riley makes some unpopular moves, the Heat wouldn't make it past the Bulls or Pacers next year.

dont be dumb

So you are admitting the greatness of LeBron, then give the man his due.

this team that is "breaking down" is a beastly team, even without lebron.....they will find ways to keep a nice core around, and as long as lebron is in miami, they will build a contender around him...am i admitting he's an excellent player? of course. is him winning this year and aiming at a threepeat gunna be a major threat to kobe's legacy? you can bet ya bottom dollar. the kobe vs lebron debate is much more prominent than any kobe vs duncan debate, and u know it. basically, we're fucked either way.

obviously, kobe will always be better...but im talking about general consensus. many, MANY people will have lebron above kobe if he wins this year and has a legit shot at a threepeat.....but the general consensus will NEVER be duncan>kobe...EVER

Sccit

« Reply #2825 on: June 04, 2013, 10:16:36 PM »

is that why carmelo anthony got 40 first place votes for rookie of the year? to act like there was never a melo vs. lebron debate is pretty dumb, my boy. nowadays, no, there isn't...but there was, and if u dont know, now ya know.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2826 on: June 04, 2013, 10:38:37 PM »
I can see Pat making a big time move this offseason.

But when MDogg says "the Heat are breaking down", it's really just Wade. I still don't know why everyone ignores that the Pacers were a bigger, more physical, absurd defensive unit. Prior to the series the Heat won like 47 of 52 or something ABSURD like that...they weren't "broken down" then. Shane and Ray can still ball, they're just too weak and Indiana closes out on three like no one's business. Chalmers and Cole are still kids, Birdman is shooting 86% from the field (only Bron can make Chris fuckin' Andersen look like an all-star) and Haslem had two huge games.

Wade's knee is breaking down, but that's about it. The defense of Indy shut down some role players, but in reality Bron beat them without Wade or Bosh. All he needs is himself, Wade or Bosh to contribute for like a quarter and one of those role players step up like Haslem in game three and five and Ray last night and he'll never lose.

So I don't really see them fading into the abyss even if the unit stays the same.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2827 on: June 04, 2013, 10:42:19 PM »

is that why carmelo anthony got 40 first place votes for rookie of the year? to act like there was never a melo vs. lebron debate is pretty dumb, my boy. nowadays, no, there isn't...but there was, and if u dont know, now ya know.
it was a fake ESPN rivalry that never really was

78 votes to 40 votes is a huge difference anyways man and Lebron just kept getting better.  I bet if Lebron skipped his last year of high school and went to Duke he'd have taken away Sewer-Cuse's only championship :D   

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2828 on: June 04, 2013, 10:56:44 PM »
Battier and Birdman are both over 35, Bosh is shrinking and it will be Super Mario and The Chosen One vs. the World. I'm like Mark Jackson on this one, I'm calling this and I will be vindicated.

Sccit

« Reply #2829 on: June 05, 2013, 01:36:21 AM »
Chris fuckin' Andersen look like an all-star

lmfao

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #2830 on: June 05, 2013, 02:39:08 AM »
Shane Battier's no longer in his prime but he'd be a key asset on every team. The guy flat out knows how to play ball, his bball iq is off the charts and knows how to defend and get his ass in the corner for 3's. Heat match up better with the spurs its going to be an open court style of play with no 7'2 270lbs roy hibbert around to detour shots at the rim.

keep in mind were seeing a birdman who hasn't been in the league in a couple of years cuz he got banned. He looks like a fresh spring chicken out there without those 2 nba seasons on his knees

If we win, we're not making any changes at all its only when we lose is when all the dynasty talk stops and we suddenly want to amnesty wade.
d wade to miami is like kobe to L.a.-he's a fan favorite =$$$$$ and lebrons bff he's not going anywhere.  I wouldnt worry too much about miami, they have a bright future as long as lebron james is there people-he makes players like boobie gibson better

as long as they are letting players like old ass tim duncan,kobe bryant, and d wade at halftime take ped's teams are gonna be in good shape.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 02:43:58 AM by NauticaICE »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2831 on: June 05, 2013, 06:45:10 PM »
23 hours to go

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2832 on: June 06, 2013, 04:11:43 PM »
75 minutes to go!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2833 on: June 06, 2013, 05:38:50 PM »