Author Topic: Terminator 3 trailer!!!  (Read 262 times)

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Terminator 3 trailer!!!
« on: December 17, 2002, 10:53:34 PM »
another movie that is gonna be hot for 2003..............ohhweeeeeee this movie looks hella dope too!! with the female terminator battling it out with Arnold it should be tight!! looks dope so far, watch the trailer!
http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/t3/

E. J. Rizo

Re:Terminator 3 trailer!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2002, 11:10:27 PM »
shit looks off the fuckin hook :o....damn i cant wait for this shit.....

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2002, 01:10:48 AM »
Thanks for posting this up!!!!!!

Looks kind of corny, but oh well...

Is it me or does it look like arnie busts into skynet and fights a whole bunch of terminator proto-types?!

Instant_Killa

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2002, 06:57:57 AM »
the trailer isnt too appealing, but looks alright

bez

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2002, 09:10:22 AM »
2nd of july, dam 1 day b4 my 18th!

Murrow

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2002, 05:14:09 PM »
Dam, looks kinda cheezy.  Man, the 2nd was a classic, and I hope this can @least stand close to it.  I hope they spend some time in the future, battling as well.  But John Conner looks like a nerd.  

Man, hope this movie is dope.

Murrow

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2002, 05:31:18 PM »
Here is the storyline taken from the official site...

TERMINATOR 3: RISE OF THE MACHINES

A decade has passed since John Connor (NICK STAHL) helped prevent Judgment Day and save mankind from mass destruction.  Now 25, Connor lives "off the grid" - no home, no credit cards, no cell phone and no job.  No record of his existence.  No way he can be traced by Skynet - the highly developed network of machines that once tried to kill him and wage war on humanity.  Until...

...out of the shadows of the future steps the T-X (KRISTANNA LOKEN), Skynet's most sophisticated cyborg killing machine yet.  Sent back through time to complete the job left unfinished by her predecessor, the T-1000, this machine is as relentless as her human guise is beautiful.

Now Connor's only hope for survival is the Terminator (ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER), his mysterious former assassin.  Together, they must triumph over the technologically superior T-X and forestall the looming threat of Judgment Day...or face the apocalypse and the fall of civilization as we know it.

See, what I don't get is didn't they stop Judgement Day from happening in T2?  Cause in this movie it is 10 year later, and Judgement Day was supposed to occur in August 1997; like they said in the movie.

Can anyone explain?  Also, this looks a lot like T2...all the action scenes and all...I thought this would be based in the future.  That would be sick.

Pillow

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2002, 07:12:22 PM »
shit looks off the fuckin hook :o....damn i cant wait for this shit.....

bez

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2002, 07:09:31 AM »
Yer Murrow I get what you mean there, the film to me sounds basically the same as t2 but a new terminator.  I totally new storyline would of been the way to go for this film I feel, like sumit along the lines of John Conner turns into an enemy and go's with the terminators and Arnie and Sarah Conner have to find him and kill him and shit, that would be dope. This story to me sounds the same.

I dont know what date judgement day was, I thought it was 2002 really.

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2002, 07:45:37 AM »
perhaps their savin the good stuff for previews later on...=)
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2002, 05:04:03 PM »
Shit man, I think that shit looked horrible. A bitch fucking up Arnold?!! NIgga please!! SHit looks fucking CORNY as fuck, a bitch Terminator, and NO involvement from James Cameron = Fucking up the franchise!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

bez

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2002, 11:49:09 AM »
Shit man, I think that shit looked horrible. A bitch fucking up Arnold?!! NIgga please!! SHit looks fucking CORNY as fuck, a bitch Terminator, and NO involvement from James Cameron = Fucking up the franchise!!

thats a big letdown, no cameron, if the movie sucks this is what everyone will blame it on.  No cameron is like no Marty Mcfly in Back to the future 2, its like no Shrek in SHrek 2, its like no buzz in toy story 2, shits just fucked.