Author Topic: I'm not a 2Pac head as such, but help a dude out on info bout these OGs + Unrlsd  (Read 664 times)

Will_B

K  so I made a list of tracks (from a list that popped up online) that I wan't to get hold of in best possible quality. Also as this list got most producers and features listed, are they right? I'm especially interested if the producer credits check out as that's the info I find so hard to track down.

P.S. I know some of these will be unheards or super rare or whatever. Don't flame me for askin bout if they're on youtube n shit :D

All About U (feat. Nate Dogg & Snoop Dogg) (Radio Edit) (Produced by Johnny J & 2Pac)

Blunt Tyme (OG) With Dr. Dre, Lady Of Rage, RBX (Produced By Dr. Dre) (1995)

Changed Man (OG) With Big Syke & Nate Dogg (1996)

Definition Of A Thug Nigga (OG) (Produced By Warren G) (1993)

Don't Stop (OG) With Tha Dogg Pound (1996)

First 2 Bomb (OG) With The Outlawz (Produced By Dat Nigga Daz) (1996)

Homeboyz (OG) With Kurupt (Produced By Dat Nigga Daz) (1996)

How Long Will They Mourn Me (Radio Version Pre-mix feat. Nate Dogg & Thug Life) (1993)

Just Watchin (feat. Snoop Dogg, Tha Dogg Pound & Charlie Wilson) (1996)

Late Night (OG) With The Outlawz (Produced By DJ Quik) (1996)

Late Night (OG) With DJ Quik & AMG (Produced By DJ Quik) (1996)

Ma, Ma, Ma (OG) With Kadafi, Kastro, Kurupt & Vocals By T. Wrice (Produced By Hurt-M-Badd) (1996)

Makaveli Who? (OG) With Daz (1996)

Secretz Of War aka Bust If We Must (OG 2) With Kurupt & Spice 1 (Produced By Johnny J) (1996)

Something To Ride (OG) With Danny Boy (Produced By DJ Quik) (1995)

Still Ballin (OG) With Kurupt (Produced By Johnny J) (1996)

Street Fame II (OG) (Produced By Dat Nigga Daz) (1996)

Street Life (OG) With Prince Itel Joe, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Val Young (Produced By Dat Nigga Daz & LT Hutton) (1996)

Tattoo Tears (OG) With The Outlawz With Vocals By Greg Nice (Produced By Kurupt Tha King Pin) (1996)

Tear Drops & Closed Caskets (OG) With The Outlawz & Nate Dogg (Produced By QD3) (1996)

The Untouchablez (OG) With The Dogg Pound, Nate Dogg & Tray Dee (1995)

This Life I Lead (OG) With Nutt-So, Gonzoe & The Dogg Pound (Produced By Kurupt Tha King Pin & Johnny J) (1996)

Um Dumpin' aka Dump Or Die (OG) With Gonzoe, Nutt-So, Scarlo & The Dogg Pound (Produced By Dat Nigga Daz) (1996)

Who Do You Believe In (OG) With Kadafi & Big Pimpin' (Produced By Johnny J) (1996)

World Wide Dime Piece (OG) aka International With Greg Nice, Capital LS, Asu & Snoop Doggy Dogg (1996)

Words To My First Born (OG) With Nutt-So (Produced by DJ Quik) (1995)

Words To My First Born (OG) With Nutt-So (Sax Version) (Produced by DJ Quik) (1995)

Thanks!!! 8)

kuruptDPG

Ma, Ma, Ma (OG) With Kadafi, Kastro, Kurupt & Vocals By T. Wrice (Produced By Hurt-M-Badd) (1996)

Makaveli Who? (OG) With Daz

^^ are these legit?

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG

^^ are these legit?

Ma Ma Ma is actually legit, but there's some fake songs in that list.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

OG Snoopaveli

untouchables is legit but its featuring Bad Azz, Snoop, E.D.I & Kadafi

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Produced by Johnny J

http://limelinx.com/files/0e6365c8a44f25d9d8c5c2d2af5cf4f1

http://limelinx.com/files/15ddb84953a20dc00430cbe83448f06f

Street Life (OG) With Prince Itel Joe, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Val Young (Produced By Dat Nigga Daz & LT Hutton) (1996)
Tattoo Tears (OG) With The Outlawz With Vocals By Greg Nice (Produced By Kurupt Tha King Pin) (1996)
Tear Drops & Closed Caskets (OG) With The Outlawz & Nate Dogg (Produced By QD3) (1996)

these leaked in pretty good quality recently, theres prolly links still up in the threads if u search

the producers you listed match the booklet of the album, but Tatoo Tears is also Produced by E.D.I

what snoopavli said

World Wide Dime Piece (OG) aka International With Greg Nice, Capital LS, Asu & Snoop Doggy Dogg (1996)

I dunno about the OG, but I heard Pac's verse thats on Bun's album is from this song
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 09:49:01 PM by LAZY »

OG Hack Wilson

^^ are these legit?

no

untouchbles doesn't have nate or tray de  but does have badazz and outlawz and snoop
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

tattoo tears is produced by Kurupt, just listen to 2pac on the outro

i don't know of EDI producing back in '96 to be honest...sure it couilda happened though but not to my knowledge.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ya, Kurupt & EDI, you'd never guess them producing, let alone together but straight from the Still I Rise booklet, it says it

Produced by Kurupt for Antra Music Group & E.D.I for WEGOTKIDZ Productions
Re-Mixed by E.D.I for WEGOTKIDZ Productions
Mixed and additional recordings by Claudio Cueni for Genuine Representation
Rhodes played by Claudio Cueni

Makes me wonder where they credits from... have you seen the picture in Snoop Lost Sessions of the reels? most of those songs didnt even have producers listed

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
im hearin 2pac - where u been ...leaked
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Sikotic™

Anybody got that 2pac ft. Ice-T - "Thug Revolution" in CDQ? I got a version of it, but the quality isn't that great.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: I'm not a 2Pac head as such, but help a dude out on info bout these OGs + Un
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2010, 12:13:59 AM »

Ma Ma Ma feat. Fatal, Kadafi, Noble, and E.D.I. - Produced by Tyrone Wrice aka Hurt-M-Badd

http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=431163672&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=25&start=1

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

aerroc

tattoo tears is produced by Kurupt, just listen to 2pac on the outro

i don't know of EDI producing back in '96 to be honest...sure it couilda happened though but not to my knowledge.

edi produces retail version of tattoo tears

Will_B

Thanks for the updates - I seem to have 2 versions of the Changed Man OG.

1 has Pac going 'fuccin with a changed man' over the Nate verse, the other has some different adlibs and a stutter on Nates bit - possibly a rough mix?

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Check this http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=254392.msg2582906#msg2582906

Ma Ma Ma feat. Fatal, Kadafi, Noble, and E.D.I. - Produced by Tyrone Wrice aka Hurt-M-Badd

http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=431163672&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=25&start=1

Produced by Johnny J

http://limelinx.com/files/0e6365c8a44f25d9d8c5c2d2af5cf4f1

http://limelinx.com/files/15ddb84953a20dc00430cbe83448f06f

these leaked in pretty good quality recently, theres prolly links still up in the threads if u search

the producers you listed match the booklet of the album, but Tatoo Tears is also Produced by E.D.I

what snoopavli said

I dunno about the OG, but I heard Pac's verse thats on Bun's album is from this song
K  so I made a list of tracks (from a list that popped up online) that I wan't to get hold of in best possible quality. Also as this list got most producers and features listed, are they right? I'm especially interested if the producer credits check out as that's the info I find so hard to track down.

P.S. I know some of these will be unheards or super rare or whatever. Don't flame me for askin bout if they're on youtube n shit :D

All About U (feat. Nate Dogg & Snoop Dogg) (Radio Edit) (Produced by Johnny J & 2Pac)

Blunt Tyme (OG) With Dr. Dre, Lady Of Rage, RBX (Produced By Dr. Dre) (1995)

Definition Of A Thug Nigga (OG) (Produced By Warren G) (1993)

Don't Stop (OG) With Tha Dogg Pound (1996)

First 2 Bomb (OG) With The Outlawz (Produced By Dat Nigga Daz) (1996)

Homeboyz (OG) With Kurupt (Produced By Dat Nigga Daz) (1996)

How Long Will They Mourn Me (Radio Version Pre-mix feat. Nate Dogg & Thug Life) (1993)

Late Night (OG) With The Outlawz (Produced By DJ Quik) (1996)

Makaveli Who? (OG) With Daz (1996)

Secretz Of War aka Bust If We Must (OG 2) With Kurupt & Spice 1 (Produced By Johnny J) (1996)

Street Fame II (OG) (Produced By Dat Nigga Daz) (1996)

This Life I Lead (OG) With Nutt-So, Gonzoe & The Dogg Pound (Produced By Kurupt Tha King Pin & Johnny J) (1996)

Um Dumpin' aka Dump Or Die (OG) With Gonzoe, Nutt-So, Scarlo & The Dogg Pound (Produced By Dat Nigga Daz) (1996)

Who Do You Believe In (OG) With Kadafi & Big Pimpin' (Produced By Johnny J) (1996)

Words To My First Born (OG) With Nutt-So (Produced by DJ Quik) (1995)

Words To My First Born (OG) With Nutt-So (Sax Version) (Produced by DJ Quik) (1995)

Thanks!!! 8)

Props!  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!