Author Topic: NFL week 3  (Read 412 times)

OG Hack Wilson

NFL week 3
« on: September 23, 2010, 07:32:39 PM »
I'm going to pick the 5 biggest games:

Jets > Miami   (fuck the dolphins)

Texans > Cowboys (Dallas is the pick since they are desperate....but I say Foster runs over them for 100+

Falcons > Saints   (Drew Brees will still run the offense w/o Bush, but I have a feeling ATL is going to be pumped up for this one and will not disapoint)

Steelers > Buccs  (battle of the 2-0's ....Steelers somehow win on the road with Charlie Batch)

Packers > Bears 
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: NFL week 3
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 07:37:21 PM »
^I don't know about winning, but the Falcons will put up a strong fight. I predicted Matt Ryan to win MVP lol; my sleeper MVP lol.

Cowboys will get a win; this is basically a must win for them.

& I agree with the rest.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 07:39:42 PM »
Michael Turner is healthy, right?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 07:40:59 PM »
Michael Turner is healthy, right?

He's playing this week. But I don't know if he'll be at 100%.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2010, 10:56:45 PM »
if the cowboys win against the texans then i think the cowboys are still a playoff caliber team and proves the first two games were just stupid mistakes that cost us the W

if we lose then we suck this year...
The West is Back

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2010, 11:34:52 PM »
if the cowboys win against the texans then i think the cowboys are still a playoff caliber team and proves the first two games were just stupid mistakes that cost us the W

The Cowboys could still take that division, easy. They are the best overall team in the NFC East.

But they have a tough ass schedule. Titans, Cards, Lions & Jags are like the only breaks in their remaining schedule. Every other game can go either way.

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2010, 11:44:21 AM »
Cowboys can't afford 0-3. And Texans are classic choke artists, definitely not a 3-0 team. I'd be shocked but convinced if Houston wins this game.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2010, 09:36:47 PM »
cham ur trippin bro? if vick stays playing like he has he could easily be the best qb in the division and the redskins are way more better with mcnab as their qb and i can never count the giants out cus at anytime they can pull tricks out there ass
The West is Back

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2010, 10:23:33 PM »
cham ur trippin bro? if vick stays playing like he has he could easily be the best qb in the division and the redskins are way more better with mcnab as their qb and i can never count the giants out cus at anytime they can pull tricks out there ass

It's the toughest division in Football, but the Cowboys are the best team in it, regardless of the current record.

Plus, everyone is 1-1. If they all lose this week & the Boys win, everybody has the same record.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2010, 10:26:26 PM »
true but i wouldnt say they are the best team just yet its way too early to decide
The West is Back

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2010, 10:45:08 PM »
Philly or Giants ain't makin no playoffs. Redskins have a shot. Cowboys finna turn the ship around.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2010, 12:05:17 AM »
Philly or Giants ain't makin no playoffs. Redskins have a shot. Cowboys finna turn the ship around.

your a fuckin idiot for even predicting who is gonna make and not make playoffs in week 3
The West is Back

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2010, 07:25:47 AM »

your a fuckin idiot for even predicting who is gonna make and not make playoffs in week 3

Especially in the NFC East. That place is wide open. I honestly cannot predict a clear winner in any division right now. If the Colts had beaten the Texans I would have said Indy wins the south. Same if the Pats had beaten the Jets.

Lunatic

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2010, 09:33:35 AM »
Titans upset Giants today!

Quote me on my Philly/Giants prediction.

Lunatic

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2010, 10:22:21 AM »
Eli already picked twice in the first Q

HOLLLLLAAAAA