Author Topic: Suge Knight Down With Waka Flocka  (Read 1019 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Suge Knight Down With Waka Flocka
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2010, 04:30:57 PM »
http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh9vsiC5wL634LV8WE

kinda look like Flocka be rockin' in LA tho.  son show look live than a muthafucka and them cali bitches in tha front can get it.  lol @ the subs on blast and then it get silent talkin about "fat like Nicki Minaj ass" haha.  Flocka be killin em!

that's Hollywood too, that's smack right there where he need 2 be at, where some artists have killed for.  I'm not tryna syse it but son, that's Hollywood son, u don't get no bigger than Hollywood and New York City, shawty already got Atlanta on his team too (the new Mecca so to say), you can't stop son even if it's all 4 just this moment, you can't take it away, all memories die.  Me, I'm a monster, but I don't remember tha day I turned into one, lol jus sayin'.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 05:01:07 PM by My Swagg Iz At 100 Billion »

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2010, 05:40:06 PM »
Lmao at yall luzerz.  When did yall start speakn 4 everybody.  If u calln Waka`s musik noise I can garantee that yall never even heard tha album.  Im not about 2 sit up here and go hard n tha paint 4 Waka but if u cant fuck wit Flocka`s musik then u just aint a tru nigga, enuf said.  Flock just droppd sum of tha rawest musik n a while wit Flockaveli, if u cant hear that with ur own earz then therez no reasin why u shud be on tha internet voicing ur opinion.  All u whiteboys and colored nerds just wunt sum shit that sound like Eminem or Wu Tang, fuckouttahere.

I think it would be a good idea to be able to speak in complete sentences and be grammatically correct before you decide to initiate a debate lol. Everyone here is just voicing their own view just like you are. Thats all. Just because you don't agree doesn't make us wrong and you right. Plus, who REALLY cares? There are some facts you should probably factor into your "real nigga" argument. Firstly, these rappers are entertainers. Theres a market for exploiting ghetto life of black people so it sells. This guy "wakaflocka" is owned by white people just like everyone else is. If he ever wants to be take off commercially, he will will have to OBEY. They're all puppets. So before you put all your money on someone you think represents a "real nigga" as you call it, you might want to keep that in mind. Secondly, perpetuating gang affiliation to kids is also on the corporate agenda; keep people aspiring to be criminals; especially minorities like blacks and latinos even though the people boasting it aren't gang members themselves. They just cash in from all of it. This is all about a check at the end of the day. So while people like you want to fly your "real nigga" flag and decide who is who, someone is getting shot every 6 seconds in Los Angeles. It is SO obvious yet so many people are completely ignorant to it. By the way, white people made up the word nigger. Adding an "a" at the end doesn't make it yours. Its still their word and they laugh every time you call yourself and your kinfolk that. 99% of rappers that say "nigga" have a white corporate exec behind them greenlighting it. People are in serious need of all around education. The intellectual rapper is being killed softly. I love the label you have called "colored nerds." You sound more caucasian than anyone else using that term lol. I know the smart intellectuals aren't approved by you and many others. Another piece of the puzzle in corporate rap. Instead, induce "dumb nigga syndrome" and infect everyone with that right? Make everyone's goal in life to be a "real nigga" and a "rida" and "G" and a "hustler" who can't spell or speak articulately. This whole thing is like taking 1 step forward and 10 steps back. Lastly, I don't think you are in any position to tell anyone in here what they want. Let us tell you instead. That way you can make an informed statement instead of just talking out of your ass. No disrespect lol.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2010, 05:49:04 PM »
Is it just me, or does Suge look really high during the picture shoot?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2010, 07:35:49 PM »
Lmao at yall luzerz.  When did yall start speakn 4 everybody.  If u calln Waka`s musik noise I can garantee that yall never even heard tha album.  Im not about 2 sit up here and go hard n tha paint 4 Waka but if u cant fuck wit Flocka`s musik then u just aint a tru nigga, enuf said.  Flock just droppd sum of tha rawest musik n a while wit Flockaveli, if u cant hear that with ur own earz then therez no reasin why u shud be on tha internet voicing ur opinion.  All u whiteboys and colored nerds just wunt sum shit that sound like Eminem or Wu Tang, fuckouttahere.

I think it would be a good idea to be able to speak in complete sentences and be grammatically correct before you decide to initiate a debate lol. Everyone here is just voicing their own view just like you are. Thats all. Just because you don't agree doesn't make us wrong and you right. Plus, who REALLY cares? There are some facts you should probably factor into your "real nigga" argument. Firstly, these rappers are entertainers. Theres a market for exploiting ghetto life of black people so it sells. This guy "wakaflocka" is owned by white people just like everyone else is. If he ever wants to be take off commercially, he will will have to OBEY. They're all puppets. So before you put all your money on someone you think represents a "real nigga" as you call it, you might want to keep that in mind. Secondly, perpetuating gang affiliation to kids is also on the corporate agenda; keep people aspiring to be criminals; especially minorities like blacks and latinos even though the people boasting it aren't gang members themselves. They just cash in from all of it. This is all about a check at the end of the day. So while people like you want to fly your "real nigga" flag and decide who is who, someone is getting shot every 6 seconds in Los Angeles. It is SO obvious yet so many people are completely ignorant to it. By the way, white people made up the word nigger. Adding an "a" at the end doesn't make it yours. Its still their word and they laugh every time you call yourself and your kinfolk that. 99% of rappers that say "nigga" have a white corporate exec behind them greenlighting it. People are in serious need of all around education. The intellectual rapper is being killed softly. I love the label you have called "colored nerds." You sound more caucasian than anyone else using that term lol. I know the smart intellectuals aren't approved by you and many others. Another piece of the puzzle in corporate rap. Instead, induce "dumb nigga syndrome" and infect everyone with that right? Make everyone's goal in life to be a "real nigga" and a "rida" and "G" and a "hustler" who can't spell or speak articulately. This whole thing is like taking 1 step forward and 10 steps back. Lastly, I don't think you are in any position to tell anyone in here what they want. Let us tell you instead. That way you can make an informed statement instead of just talking out of your ass. No disrespect lol.

yeah son ur post waz garbage and im just bein real.  i couldnt even read all of it.  all i know is that at the end of tha truth lies the term "real recognize real" and if u dont recognize it then u aint real.  explaining this is making me feel like a dwarf, i'm thru with this 1, on 2 da next move.  u folks in cyber world are cookuu!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 03:19:33 PM by $enate House Killer »

yourdead

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2010, 02:18:24 AM »

Another video from the same photoshoot. I am not surprised Suge showed up at the concert, his lil homie Ice Burgandy is signed to Bricksquad. He is the one in red standing next to Suge.