Author Topic: The Best of Both Worlds was originally R. Kelly + 2Pac  (Read 676 times)

woof

The Best of Both Worlds was originally R. Kelly + 2Pac
« on: October 30, 2010, 06:56:34 AM »
In this month’s issue of XXL, Kelz breaks down TP2.com track by track. During the dissection, he reveals that Best of Both Worlds was originally supposed to be him and Tupac.

Well ‘I Wish’ was basically about Tupac at first. I met Tupac in L.A.- the [Hotel Nikko], and he was rolling by in his drop-top whatever hot car. I seen him, and I yelled out, “‘Pac! ‘Pac!” He was driving by, rolling by himself. I’m like, ‘This nigga got a lot of balls to be rolling by hisself!” So we kicked it for a minute, I said “Dude, we need to do an album.” See, The Best Of Both Worlds was for me and Pac at first. “I Wish” was gonna be the first song we were gonna do.

OG Hack Wilson

Re: The Best of Both Worlds was originally R. Kelly + 2Pac
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 07:09:04 AM »
never knew that!  props for posting sir, +1
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

woof

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2010, 07:13:42 AM »
damn i can imagine songs like Fiesta with 2pac on it  8)

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 08:38:19 AM »
that´s totaly a lie; Imangie 2pac the mainman at deathrow 96 and he´s legacy is going higher and higher...and he drive alone in LOS SKANALOUS???? NEVER FUCKIN EVER; atleast his bodyguards,outlawz or his girlfriends was with him all the time...okay as an human beeing you need space but not like this.

Fuckin R kelly is an old rnb singer so how he can make a new comeback? of course he craps a invented story and wants to see if he buzz can hold to that....

Anunikke

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2010, 08:51:24 AM »
Fuck R. Kelly, 2Pac + Nate Dogg that would be interesting.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2010, 08:51:30 AM »
that´s totaly a lie; Imangie 2pac the mainman at deathrow 96 and he´s legacy is going higher and higher...and he drive alone in LOS SKANALOUS???? NEVER FUCKIN EVER; atleast his bodyguards,outlawz or his girlfriends was with him all the time...okay as an human beeing you need space but not like this.

Fuckin R kelly is an old rnb singer so how he can make a new comeback? of course he craps a invented story and wants to see if he buzz can hold to that....

Speaking of lying when are u gonna cop up to those photo's being you in the G Spot? 
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2010, 09:07:52 AM »

Speaking of lying when are u gonna cop up to those photo's being you in the G Spot? 

u mad cause i delete the video on youtube???

MOBNigga06

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2010, 09:18:33 AM »

I don't think it's a lie. Don't forget that on one of the handwritten tracklists for AEOM you can see that Pac planned to include R. Kelly on a track. I think the track was gonna be called "6 in the Morning" - maybe it was actually gonna be Fiesta, with Pac? Pretty crazy.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2010, 12:21:13 PM »
R. Kelly is an extremely narcissistic person, he probably made this up to associate himself with Pac and thus make himself look that much bigger and better.

I saw those leaked track ideas too, so yea I beileve that pac did want to work with Kellz. But the part about best of both worlds being a planned pac and kellz album, i'm really just gonna assume kellz is making that up and move on. when is r. kelly ever honest, come to think of it?

Muhfukka

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2010, 12:37:38 PM »

hahaha youve never even been to america probably

Quadruple OG

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2010, 12:42:28 PM »
To all those talking about how R. Kelly is making this up, lemme ask you this:

Were you there in late '95 or '96 spying on 2pac?

Keep in mind, when Pac got out of jail, R. Kelly had just dropped his second album that debuted at #1 on the charts if I'm not mistaken. And at that time, everyone wanted to be down with Death Row; Suge had management deals with Jodeci, DJ Quik, and Mary J. Given how much 2pac had on his plate (always being in the studio, filming movies) and R. Kelly had on his (he was touring for most of '96 with LL Cool J) it's not entirely inconceivable that the idea was floated around by Pac and Kelly but just never go around to it.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2010, 01:10:01 PM »

your a stupid wigger, pac was a huge r kelly fan. flare your nostrils on that one wigger.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2010, 01:11:24 PM »

hahaha youve never even been to america probably

he hasnt...and to all the ppl on this board that say "why do you guys bag on europe?' look no further then guys like young crooked fag and his flaring nostrils.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2010, 01:39:09 PM »
i think this crown will not be fit on petey pinhead....hahhahaa

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2010, 01:46:35 PM »
i think this crown will not be fit on petey pinhead....hahhahaa

Flare your nostrils once more...