Author Topic: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio  (Read 36421 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #615 on: November 21, 2010, 10:26:53 AM »
did anyone notice that this song 'leaked' exactly 11 years after 2001 was released?

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr Dre - Kush Feat Snoop Dogg, Kobe and Akon (1st Single off DETOX!) - Audio
« Reply #616 on: November 21, 2010, 10:43:12 AM »
did anyone notice that this song 'leaked' exactly 11 years after 2001 was released?

Yup I did :p.  8)

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #617 on: November 21, 2010, 10:53:59 AM »
lets check didnt nostradamus write about it

Stan

« Reply #618 on: November 21, 2010, 12:01:54 PM »
Been searching and searching... but does anyone have a

good quality -192 kbps or higher- instrumental of Kush??  Link please!

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #619 on: November 21, 2010, 02:05:58 PM »
i got 320kb/s but i doubt its that quality.. link in somewhere in that topic, some arround 20 page, not sure

Will_B

« Reply #620 on: November 21, 2010, 02:14:47 PM »
I think all the 'leaks' out there are recompressed m4a (itunes format) files.

If you can play m4a google for that or you'll need to buy Kush of itunes. ;)

Stan

« Reply #621 on: November 21, 2010, 03:04:21 PM »
I think all the 'leaks' out there are recompressed m4a (itunes format) files.

If you can play m4a google for that or you'll need to buy Kush of itunes. ;)

Ya I bought the dirty version from Itunes and it's great quality, now I just need the instrumental.  I have the 128 kbps version but when played after the m4a it sucks ass

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #622 on: November 21, 2010, 04:39:57 PM »
Ahhh its great to know Dre still got it. This beat is insane and shows all the other producers out there that Dre is still a beast on them boards and you just can't duplicate his sound. Smoke some kush and listen to that instrumental and you'll figure it out. I think Shutterbugg is the only beat that comes close to this one in 2010.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 04:52:25 PM by rhythmalism »

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #623 on: November 21, 2010, 05:05:31 PM »
can we expect the good Doctor at the American Music Awards? that would be niice!

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #624 on: November 21, 2010, 05:27:50 PM »
can we expect the good Doctor at the American Music Awards? that would be niice!

of course

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #625 on: November 21, 2010, 06:16:20 PM »

of course

oh fo sho' ! lol, this gonna be on some epic shit

The D.O.C and

rick1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #626 on: November 21, 2010, 06:35:25 PM »

of course

oh fo sho' ! lol, this gonna be on some epic shit

Would be  8). Heard any rumours that he will perform??

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #627 on: November 21, 2010, 06:43:27 PM »
the first 12 seconds of the instrumental would fit perfectly on daft punk's master piece "homework". For real, check it

The D.O.C and

Stan

« Reply #628 on: November 21, 2010, 11:48:59 PM »
the first 12 seconds of the instrumental would fit perfectly on daft punk's master piece "homework". For real, check it
Yea that synth is on some Daft Punk, great call.

On a sidenote just played the song for someone, instrumental only first, and they said right off the bat the beat was sick.  Then played the song and she said she wanted to go dance.  This person also doesn't listen to rap, unless its G thang, next episode, in da club, shit like that.  I think this song is gonna be a smash.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #629 on: November 22, 2010, 12:17:48 AM »
Fans don't kill records.  Either we feeling it or not.  If the artist doesn't have the balls to put out a record due to fear of response then he should just lay down the mic.  Slaughterhouse was right about the west coast.  Move on.
True..and now everybodys happy cause one brotha brings out something half ass..what the west gonna do when this detox thing is over..hiphop still moves on...he needs MELMAN BACK FORREAL.