Author Topic: Do you think Joker Killed Heath Ledger  (Read 299 times)

_TLD_

• 'G'
Do you think Joker Killed Heath Ledger
« on: November 18, 2010, 01:27:39 AM »
or do you think he was poisoined? Or did the character itself drive him mad. Jack told heath it drove him mad, even to drugs, and to be careful it would do the same to him. Do you think that this black bible of the joker he was given, and where he took the character in his mind took him on a downward spiral to death, or do you think he was just a druggie and liked to get fucked up and died like elvis. OR the last theory I have n e way, did he take this cocktail of pills to get into his joker evil character and bring out that performance nobody thought he had in him. That by far is some of the best acting bar none by anybody. Just wondering what yall thought

TLD
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 01:29:30 AM by _TLD_ »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Do you think Joker Killed Heath Ledger
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 04:02:13 PM »
Urband legends.. dude had a overdose
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 04:18:36 PM by Mtl 's M-0-s-T »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 04:13:50 PM »
It's plausible.

I heard he talked to Jack Nicholson & he told him you have to mentally be in that character. & he also told him he locked himself in a room just to be completely out of his mind lol.

Heath might of done that, went a little nuts & then OD'd. One way or another, bottom line, he OD'd.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 04:20:01 PM »
It's plausible.

I heard he talked to Jack Nicholson & he told him you have to mentally be in that character. & he also told him he locked himself in a room just to be completely out of his mind lol.

Heath might of done that, went a little nuts & then OD'd. One way or another, bottom line, he OD'd.

exacly but no way the charatcer itself drove him to suicide or od or watever else. He worked hard at his craft, partied and lived a hiollywood lifestyle.. im sure a lot of actors take sleeping pills and pain medication mix em with alcohol its very dangerous.

PLus he was hangin out with the Olsen twins..

JohnnyL

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 08:36:25 PM »
 I think Ledger's career in general might have indirectly contributed to his death by being one of the causes of his fatigue and subsequent need for sleeping pills.  I'm not sure how much more of a connection one could draw.  It definitely seemed like he put everything he had into the Joker character but as far as that directly contributing to his death, I think one could only speculate.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2010, 05:24:21 AM »
When they told Jack Nicholson that Ledger had overdosed, he just replied: "I told him so, I warned him..."

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

JohnnyL

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2010, 05:36:17 AM »
When they told Jack Nicholson that Ledger had overdosed, he just replied: "I told him so, I warned him..."

I read something where Jack Nicholson said he had warned Ledger about using sleeping pills, because he had evidently had a bad experience with them in the past.  But I can't remember him saying anything specifically about the Joker.  Not saying he didn't, but I don't personally remember reading it.

_TLD_

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2010, 09:22:33 PM »
more and more keeps comin out so hopefully one day all the questions will be answered. Heath "just a legend" was supposed to have had a black bible given to him, that was all about the joker, the demonic side's of things, just an evil book period. This was supposed to be a majior motivator for him in the film, yet nobody has found this bible to date as I know of. Jack and heath had lengthy discussions about the character and pills and what heath was feeling and going through, according to jack, he was said to say he felt as though he was already in hell. That this character has totally knocked him off reality and he cant tell the difference between fantasy and reality anymore.

BUT

he was taking a concoction of VERY heavy pain opiate's, oxycotin, which alot of people just overdose on that alone. That, combined with alprazolam street name xanax it makesa the heart beat irregularly, you dont mix these drugs. People do tho. Its uppers and downers. He took alot of opiates, and alot of benzo's, if anybody knows i'd know cuz ive done these pills. Now, with that being said, the amount he had taken was that of someone with deep problems and probably shady doctors getting paid off to get him shit, cuz the meds dont mix together, and the doses he was being prescribed are like say for example a steroid guy, you can tell them from far away they look super freak and a persons body just dont do that alone. Heath was taking the amount of drugs an addict would have to have built up in his system over a long period of time. You get sick off oxycotin if ur not used to it. Its like synthetic heroin. Xanax makes newbies or most people in general besides deep addicts to have memory loss "short term" and become sleepy. Benzo's slow down your central nervous system. So numb, and his system slowed down, his heart prob exploded. I've seen friends die this way.

I think the joker started his super drug use, maybe he used before, but not to this degree. Just my theory tho.