Author Topic: Lakers Vs. Kings!!! (12/25/02)  (Read 465 times)

min0rity

Re:Lakers Vs. Kings!!! (12/25/02)
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2002, 08:59:41 PM »
is it just me or does anybody else think the fucking punk ass refs are always on lakers dicks??? but the lakers still lost..bwhahahahaha

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2002, 10:40:57 PM »
the refs didnt really help the lakers much yesterday ???

the lakers straight out suck so far (and Iam a Laker fan)
their mistakes were made during the offseason and I saw this shit coming

they should have never resigned Devin George or Samaki Walker cause they both straight out suck, they aint done shit this year, Fox and Horry and Shaw are old and only play good on some nights, Kareem Rush (where the fuck is he at?????)

its takes more than 2 players to win games y'all

and the Kings damn they got better with signing Keon Clark and Jim Jackson and Bobby Jackson stepping up

I dont know but the Kings look like they may go all the way (and Iam a Laker fan) only the Mavericks can fuck with them right now BUT THE SEASON AINT OVER AND THE LAKE SHOW STILL HAS A CHANCE, if not fuck it lose all the games and lets get LEBRON JAMES

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2002, 11:38:35 PM »
the refs didnt really help the lakers much yesterday ???

the lakers straight out suck so far (and Iam a Laker fan)
their mistakes were made during the offseason and I saw this shit coming

they should have never resigned Devin George or Samaki Walker cause they both straight out suck, they aint done shit this year, Fox and Horry and Shaw are old and only play good on some nights, Kareem Rush (where the fuck is he at?????)

its takes more than 2 players to win games y'all

and the Kings damn they got better with signing Keon Clark and Jim Jackson and Bobby Jackson stepping up

I dont know but the Kings look like they may go all the way (and Iam a Laker fan) only the Mavericks can fuck with them right now BUT THE SEASON AINT OVER AND THE LAKE SHOW STILL HAS A CHANCE, if not fuck it lose all the games and lets get LEBRON JAMES
....man i love George....i think he is tight......and i know the lakers gonna turn around....you will see Real laker basketball soon just watch......Kings aint winning shit, Mavs aint winning shit........Lakers Baby!.......Clippers Baby!

lbc213

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2002, 08:41:39 AM »
Also, those new Laker uniforms have to go.  I thought I was watching the Pacers playing.  

Thats what i was thinkin

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2002, 11:22:58 AM »
thew laker jersey is dope, they are only wearing them on Sunday Home games