Author Topic: Lakers Vs. Kings!!! (12/25/02)  (Read 464 times)

E. J. Rizo

Lakers Vs. Kings!!! (12/25/02)
« on: December 25, 2002, 07:08:52 PM »
Lakers and Kings on X-mas day.....its the 3rd quarter and the lakers are up right now 61-53.......lakers are looking really good.....if they keep playing like this then its over......and also the new white jerseys look tight.....i think the jerseys look really nice......well we will see how it ends but this like i said before is gonna be the turning point for the lakers after this game......but we got to see how it ends first......

E. J. Rizo

Re:Lakers Vs. Kings!!! (12/25/02)
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2002, 08:15:29 PM »
damn lakers broke down sick style......fuck....but i still got mad confidence in them....the way i seen them play today....trust me they still got it in them.....they just need a few a adjustments and the their schedule is pretty easy for the next couple of games.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2002, 08:37:11 PM »
Lakers are fucking done.  Shaq is overweight and lost any of the conditioning he once had.  No depth and the besides Kobe everyone is getting worse with age.

Lakers have more of a chance getting LeBron James than a 4th title.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2002, 08:44:01 PM »
Lakers are fucking done.  Shaq is overweight and lost any of the conditioning he once had.  

Shaq has been overweight for the last 2 years.  Thats nothing new.

I dont believe in Santa no more. Dammit

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2002, 10:17:49 PM »
face it guys.........lakers cant compete with the mavs and kings (or any other contender), they should have signed a player or two, its all their fault!!!!! This is coming from a laker fan......oh well ???

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2002, 10:19:54 PM »
siavash mus be happy as a pig in his own shit right now an i think the new white jerseys suck,  i should jus stay wit the ol school yellow home ones,  i wish more teams would go back to the old school logo's

Citizen-Y

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2002, 10:23:41 PM »
Also, those new Laker uniforms have to go.  I thought I was watching the Pacers playing.  

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2002, 11:20:15 PM »
4th Round K.O

I think it's finally time for Tha Fakers and its fans to be CONCERNED

PUT THA CROWN WHERE IT BELONGS, ON A KING'S HEAD.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2002, 11:44:58 PM »
Lakers gonna win their fourth championship this year just watch!

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2002, 12:12:18 AM »
Why do people pretend like THIS was the game that defines whether the lakers are done or not. I mean shit, before this game they had the 2nd worst record in the Pacific. And after this game, they STILL have the 2nd worst record in the Pacific. Theyve jus been plain shitty this year, before, during, AND after this game. I know theres this sorta fake idea...that just because u won the championship the previous year, that automatically makes u the team to beat THIS year. Sorry, doesnt work that way. A champion is only a champion, as long as they keep acting like one. Right now, the Lakers are just a lottery team. They arent the team to beat. I mean damn, does anybody think the Pats are the team to beat in the NFL this year? lol hell no. Was Baltimore the team to beat the year after they won the Superbowl...hell no, they sucked also. They jus simply played a much better team yesterday. True they made it close, but...if thas their new goal (to make it close), then they are REALLY done. Whoeva thought that the Clippers would be the best team in LA?  ;D

*standin in Line wit Jack Nicholson for Clippers tickets*  ;) LOL

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2002, 12:18:38 AM »
Why do people pretend like THIS was the game that defines whether the lakers are done or not. I mean shit, before this game they had the 2nd worst record in the Pacific. And after this game, they STILL have the 2nd worst record in the Pacific. Theyve jus been plain shitty this year, before, during, AND after this game. I know theres this sorta fake idea...that just because u won the championship the previous year, that automatically makes u the team to beat THIS year. Sorry, doesnt work that way. A champion is only a champion, as long as they keep acting like one. Right now, the Lakers are just a lottery team. They arent the team to beat. I mean damn, does anybody think the Pats are the team to beat in the NFL this year? lol hell no. Was Baltimore the team to beat the year after they won the Superbowl...hell no, they sucked also. They jus simply played a much better team yesterday. True they made it close, but...if thas their new goal (to make it close), then they are REALLY done. Whoeva thought that the Clippers would be the best team in LA?  ;D

*standin in Line wit Jack Nicholson for Clippers tickets*  ;) LOL
hell yeah hopefully we gonna have both LA teams up in the playoffs this year.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2002, 12:24:38 AM »
hell yeah hopefully we gonna have both LA teams up in the playoffs this year.

I ainta Laker fan at ALL, so hopefully NOT! lol. Id pay money fah tha fukin Clippers to git in...and the Lakers be watchin lolol

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2002, 12:28:14 AM »
well i love both teams.....im really happy this year cause the clippers seem to be doing their thang and looks like they gonna move up.....but im sad cause my lakers are losing....but i have confidence and i think they will come back and take it again

Doggystylin

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2002, 02:29:14 AM »
siavash mus be happy as a pig in his own shit right now an i think the new white jerseys suck,  i should jus stay wit the ol school yellow home ones,  i wish more teams would go back to the old school logo's

oh hell yea, but im fuckin pissed i didnt get to see the game, i had to work, i gotta make that scrilla, i cant be lazy fucks like 90% of wcc and sit on my ass, even tho i do most of the time too,lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2002, 08:53:39 AM »
^^^^whas wit that gay azz shit in yur sig Doggy Dogg?!? lol