Author Topic: Boxing Day Footy  (Read 128 times)

ILL-Logic-AL

Boxing Day Footy
« on: December 26, 2002, 01:49:31 PM »
Some upsets in the Premiership and Divison One

Good ol' Bolton nearly throwing away a 4 - 1 lead. Man Utd didnt look that sharp. Chelsea and Everton still in good positions. Arsenal won. West Ham proved that they are infact shite.

In Division one SHEFFIELD UNITED were the only side in the top 5 to win. Forest lost, Leicester lost, and so did Norwich. Wednesday remain bottom. Its good to be a Blade.

bez

Re:Boxing Day Footy
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2002, 04:00:33 PM »
ya know what, we threw away a 1 goal lead but still we where away, we went down to 10 men and the game was crap.  There was no action and the game was basically 50/50 so a draw done us well I feel.  At least we are not throwing away points and out of the last 2 games Liverpool and Birmingham both away we have gaining 2 points, which in my opinon is a good 2 points.  We got bolton at home on Sat so that should be interesting, I just hope all are players aint tired, which I feel they will be.

We are 4th in the league so we are doing so fucking amazing and if we can continue to win home games and pick up the odd point or 2 away from home then maybe just maybe europe aint that big of a dream for us.  But I aint praying for it just yet.

As for Rooneys sending off, well.  As soon as his record for the youngest scorer becomes broken he brakes another, the youngest ever player to be sent off.  But was it a sending off, I am keeping my mouth closed cause I honestly dont know.

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2002, 03:03:32 AM »
great day for arsenal, made my christmas. we rode our luck, didnt play that well and won. jeffers got the  first of many goals he will get and vieira confimed his place as the best central mid in the world.

man u are slowly getin back to their old self, (can keane play every week?) liverpool looked shit again and chelsea only drew at home. what a great day!

bez, as for the rooney tackle it was no where near as bad as the gerrard tackle.it was too footed but  he got the ball and he had his eyes on the ball all the way. it probably should have been a red, but i think he should have got away with a yellow.

Funkadelic

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2002, 03:28:11 AM »
Important is that Arsenal has won...

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2002, 05:22:58 PM »
we have drifted 7 points behind arsenal...

i was really pissed off at that fuckin 3-1 loose i am tellin ya...but what the fuck was with the positions? for fucks sake

and did rooney deserve that red anybody i didn't c the tackle??
« Last Edit: December 27, 2002, 05:24:23 PM by 4 KiN L »