Author Topic: 2011/2012 New York JETS thread (includes free agency info)  (Read 275 times)

OG Hack Wilson

2011/2012 New York JETS thread (includes free agency info)
« on: January 23, 2011, 08:48:27 PM »
two straight trips to the AFC title game....we won the rubber game against the Pats in the playoffs...it's just a matter of time before the JEts go 16-0 next year and then the apacalypse happens on Dec 21, 2012 and we don't see the JEts win the superbowl

anyways

JETS FREE AGENTS
Kellen Clemens
Marquice Cole
Drew Coleman
Antonio Cromartie
Braylon Edwards
Shaun Ellis
Nick Folk
David Harris
Santonio Holmes
Wayne Hunter
James Ihedigbo
Brodney Pool
Trevor Pryce
Tony Richardson
Brad Smith
Eric Smith
Steve Weatherford

also consider under-contract players who are potential cap casualties:

Woody (turns 34 next season) = cutting/trading saves $3.24M
Jenkins (turns 32 next season) = cutting/trading saves $4.60M
Thomas (turns 32 next season) = cutting/trading saves $3.70M
Hartsock (turns 31 next season) = cutting/trading saves $1.65M
Tomlinson (turns 32 next season) = cutting/trading saves $2.42M
Taylor (turns 37 next season) = cutting/trading saves $2.3M
Brunell (turns 41 next season) = cutting/trading saves $1.30M
Scott (turns 31 next season) = cutting/trading saves $2.2M (don't think he's going anywhere, but just throwing his name out there because it is a net savings and it would make re-signing Harris easier; would still need another ILB unless both are brought back for a $15M+ pair of ILB'ers)
Gholston (who cares; scumbag is stealing our oxygen) = cutting/trading saves little more than a roster spot (<$100K)

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

Re: 2011/2012 New York JETS thread (includes free agency info)
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 08:51:36 PM »
so we have our offensive line intact for the most part, we still have our up-and-coming QB Mark Sanchez, our heart and soul WR Jerricho Cotchery, Shonne Greene and hopefully LT, plus Revis on defense  (who covers half the field lol)

wonder who we keep between Holmes and Edwards
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 10:44:05 AM »
two straight trips to the AFC title game....we won the rubber game against the Pats in the playoffs...it's just a matter of time before the JEts go 16-0

LOL
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 10:56:55 AM »
How many teams do you root for ? I lost track a while ago

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 07:20:17 PM »

NBA: Celtics
NFL: Jets and Giants   
MLB: Yankees
NCAAB: Uconn
NCAAF: I don't have a team since college ball isn't big up in New England but I root against the Big 10 teams.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2011, 07:20:52 PM »
The Jets re-signed the following four worthless practice squad players to future contracts: C Robby Felix, G Dennis Landolt, LB Cody Brown and LB Brashton Satele.

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2011, 02:05:12 PM »

NCAAF: I don't have a team since college ball isn't big up in New England but I root against the Big 10 teams.

How come you dont root for the Patriots? Just curious.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2011, 06:47:10 PM »
crack wilson hops on bandwagons like he hops on dicks :-*

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2011, 10:13:12 AM »

Damn, thats a lot of bandwagons!  ;D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2011, 02:58:41 PM »

never liked them since they fired Parcells

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2011, 02:59:13 PM »

yep - I've never done either but it's nice to see you have pictures of me and penis's running through your mind ya fag

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2011, 05:06:21 PM »

never liked them since they fired Parcells

Oh alright. Believe me...theres nothing wrong with not liking the bitchass Patriots. I was just wonderin.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2011, 05:22:10 PM »
the only thing I'll like about Belichick is that he helpd the Giants win two SBs lol

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2011, 05:43:47 PM »
the only thing I'll like about Belichick is that he helpd the Giants win two SBs lol

3 SBs; By giving Brady freedom to go long ball with 3 timeouts left, rather than dinking and dunking short to gain years and then going deep, he helped the Giants win in 07 too. Now Manning gives that first toss to Moss the extra 4 yards it needed and the Pats win.  ;)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2011, 05:45:49 PM »

3 SBs; By giving Brady freedom to go long ball with 3 timeouts left, rather than dinking and dunking short to gain years and then going deep, he helped the Giants win in 07 too. Now Manning gives that first toss to Moss the extra 4 yards it needed and the Pats win.  ;)

:D    I'll drink to that sir