Author Topic: Anyone Heard Unreleased Eazy-E tracks?  (Read 1489 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Anyone Heard Unreleased Eazy-E tracks?
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2011, 04:08:13 PM »
anything he created from the str8. off tha streetz sessions or it's on sessions. impact of a legend needs to be released in og form raw and uncut and not remixed and patched up.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Mr.Smurf

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • M.M.A.C.
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2011, 05:01:53 PM »
From what I remember from an interview from The Source, Eazy was saying that Str8 Off The Streetz.... was pretty much finished. I think he even played some of the tracks for the interviewer. If somebody has the mag with Eazy sitting on the cover, check it. I could be wrong though.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2011, 05:06:38 PM »
From what I remember from an interview from The Source, Eazy was saying that Str8 Off The Streetz.... was pretty much finished. I think he even played some of the tracks for the interviewer. If somebody has the mag with Eazy sitting on the cover, check it. I could be wrong though.
post it . someone needs to create a making of piece on str8. off tha streetz of muthaphukkin and (or) it's on. talking to the people who were there. song writing process, beat selection, collaborations,etc. that would be ill.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 05:22:45 PM by Classic Material..... Your Bitch'z Wet Dream »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2011, 05:22:21 PM »
Co-sign.  E`s impact on tha game is greatly underminded, westcoast fan or not.

JohnnyL

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2011, 05:48:12 PM »

I think I remember the issue of "The Source" that you're talking about, because they even name one of the tracks by name.  It was called "Remember Me, The Doctor."  It was skit rather than a song though.  And it was another diss to Dre.  I always wondered what happened to that track.  There's a pretty good likelihood it was one of the ones that "disappeared" from Ruthless Records offices before they were locked down, after Eazy was admitted to the hospital. A friend of mine sent Tomica an e-mail back in 2003 (this would have been shortly after they released "Impact of a Legend"), asking her if there was anything left to release.  She actually replied back and said she was aware of about a dozen more songs existing (confirmed both "Everything I Luv" and "Yellow Brick Road to Compton"), but said that many of them were not in their possession and they'd been unsuccessful in tracking them down.  Past that I think there were some other partially completed songs and quite a few beats produced for songs without vocals.  Who knows, maybe there are some others out there as well that Tomica is not aware of, but it does seem like much of what's left is not in their possession.

DEKO

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2011, 03:57:21 AM »
And don't forget about the o.g. Sleepwalkers version (without Bone) where E is rapping about setting Snoop on fire and forcing Dr Dre to eat his own testicles! ;D Would love to hear that one! :o

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2011, 04:13:12 PM »
And don't forget about the o.g. Sleepwalkers version (without Bone) where E is rapping about setting Snoop on fire and forcing Dr Dre to eat his own testicles! ;D Would love to hear that one! :o
LOL.

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2011, 04:16:45 PM »

classic

acgrundy

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2011, 08:31:47 PM »

Str8 off tha streets was supposed to be a triple album and then Eazy was going to retire after that.  Either double or triple album, can't remember exactly but I am leaning towards triple.  Yella also has 2 or 3 songs that he says he is the only one who has the songs and they are very personal to him and he most likely will never release them.

Check the Yella interview w/ The Formula for info on this stuff.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2011, 08:43:02 PM »

I have one of Eazy E's aids and he told me Str8 off tha streets was supposed to be a triple album and then Eazy was going to retire after that.  Either double or triple album, can't remember exactly but I am leaning towards triple.  Yella also has 2 or 3 songs that he says he is the only one who has the songs and they are very personal to him and he most likely will never release them.

hmm interesting
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2011, 08:53:46 PM »
well looks like hack is still butthurt.  Amazing how the truth hurts.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2011, 08:57:12 PM »
well too bad dubcc hates me

very tru u aids infested faggot
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JohnnyL

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2011, 09:07:11 PM »

Str8 off tha streets was supposed to be a triple album and then Eazy was going to retire after that.  Either double or triple album, can't remember exactly but I am leaning towards triple.  Yella also has 2 or 3 songs that he says he is the only one who has the songs and they are very personal to him and he most likely will never release them.

I remember an older interview with Yella where he mentions having two unreleased Eazy-E tracks.  One was "Still Fuck 'Em" which was later released on "Impact of a Legend." The other was an Ice Cube diss track that Yella said he would never release.  Even though the "Still Fuck 'Em" track was released on "Impact of a Legend," I'm sure Yella's version sounds way different because Rhythm D remixed it and removed MC Ren from the track, and replaced him with Phalos Mode.

eazy-ecpt.com

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2011, 09:59:08 PM »
cool, good to see this thread still going.
im wondering if i should type in the lyric's to one of the unreleased Eazy tracks i heard.

anyways, someone mentions the OG version of Still Fucke Em.

These a few that i have heard

Still Fuck em (Original Version)
it features MC Ren
it's a dope song and actually has a extra Eazy verse to it .
the whole vibe of the song and theme is kinda like a FUCK The Police type theme.

No more tears(Original version)
features a ruthless group.
not sure what the OG version is titled.
It was produced by Eazy-E

I heard another song that was produced by Eazy-E and it features a Ruthless group.
Production is tight and this song i have not ever heard publicly.
The flow of the song is very similar to sleepwalkers. and actually says a few lines from sleepwalkers.
No its not the lost or cut verse or version.

Those last two are a very interesting to listen to  because they are produced by Eazy-E.
must be some of his later production work around 93 94

other than that, i have heard the OG BNK version . the quality is studio but eazy's flow is different than the song that was released.
and ofcourse it doesnt have "Pound" muted out.
on that part were it says," i caught some niggaz from tha POUND out of bound ....."
just some shit i wanted to share.

catch u all later.
back to my cave.
http://www.Eazy-ECPT.com
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 10:03:27 PM by eazy-ecpt.com »

awol22222

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2011, 10:08:17 PM »
Is Ruthless going to release any unreleased tracks (Bone, NWA, etc) or are they dead like Eazy?