Author Topic: Anyone Heard Unreleased Eazy-E tracks?  (Read 1490 times)

JohnnyL

Re: Anyone Heard Unreleased Eazy-E tracks?
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2011, 05:41:17 AM »
cool, good to see this thread still going.
im wondering if i should type in the lyric's to one of the unreleased Eazy tracks i heard.

anyways, someone mentions the OG version of Still Fucke Em.

These a few that i have heard

Still Fuck em (Original Version)
it features MC Ren
it's a dope song and actually has a extra Eazy verse to it .
the whole vibe of the song and theme is kinda like a FUCK The Police type theme.

No more tears(Original version)
features a ruthless group.
not sure what the OG version is titled.
It was produced by Eazy-E

I heard another song that was produced by Eazy-E and it features a Ruthless group.
Production is tight and this song i have not ever heard publicly.
The flow of the song is very similar to sleepwalkers. and actually says a few lines from sleepwalkers.
No its not the lost or cut verse or version.

Those last two are a very interesting to listen to  because they are produced by Eazy-E.
must be some of his later production work around 93 94

other than that, i have heard the OG BNK version . the quality is studio but eazy's flow is different than the song that was released.
and ofcourse it doesnt have "Pound" muted out.
on that part were it says," i caught some niggaz from tha POUND out of bound ....."
just some shit i wanted to share.

catch u all later.
back to my cave.
http://www.Eazy-ECPT.com

You're lucky.  Doubt Ruthless will ever release this stuff.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2011, 07:13:52 AM »
Start a petition to release everything unheard by Eazy E.

awol22222

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2011, 01:43:22 PM »
Not that much people signed it
http://www.petitiononline.com/eaz11523/petition.html

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2011, 01:55:27 PM »
Make it rain on em ;-)

awol22222

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2011, 02:08:20 PM »
Make it rain on em ;-)
I doubt they would release them, Ruthless probably has rights to a few and after Eazy died somebody stole some of the masters tapes.

awol22222

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2011, 02:12:36 PM »
Btw, he did do a song with Guns N Roses, but Geffen has the rights to that song.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2011, 02:19:27 PM »
Eazy E`s music legacy handling after his passing = 2pac.  ``shame on a nigga``

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2011, 02:25:16 PM »
how many unreleased tracks you think exist ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

awol22222

« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2011, 02:29:31 PM »
Probably 10ish, they also have half a Dirty Red album and over 200 Bone tracks.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2011, 02:34:17 PM »
damn. it would be dope to hear that shit. there was a debate a while back about whether eazy wrote his lyrics or not at some point in time. i say he did as his albums show credits to such. what u say ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

awol22222

« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2011, 02:38:31 PM »
damn. it would be dope to hear that shit. there was a debate a while back about whether eazy wrote his lyrics or not at some point in time. i say he did as his albums show credits to such. what u say ?
Meh, I know he didn't right his own lyrics, but that doesn't bother me from listening to his music, same thing with Dre.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2011, 02:50:04 PM »
Meh, I know he didn't right his own lyrics, but that doesn't bother me from listening to his music, same thing with Dre.
same here. but he's credited where he wrote on records. another thing i'd say is there is no rapper more west coast than eazy was. he repped the west thoroughly.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 02:52:28 PM by Classic Material..... Your Bitch'z Wet Dream »

Opazo

• Lil Geezy
  • www.RuthlessVillain.tk
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2011, 03:25:28 AM »
There was an OG Version of Bone Thugs' track called "Mr. Bill Collector" that had a line by Eazy-E, but he wasn't feelin it and told DJ U-Neek to delete it...

An other track that Eazy-E was originally to be featured on was "Strictly For My Grind" also a track by Bone, Eazy never had the chanse to do his line bcuz he died...

Bizzy Bone also stated that there are around 5 records with Eazy-E, and two have been realsed that are BNK and Sleepwalkers.
Sleepwalkers had originally also a full version with ONLY Eazy-E, but they accidently deleted Eazy-E's other lines when they were mixing and cutting with the track...

And the Yellow Brick Road featuring Guns N Roses, Slash has that track in his vault.

DJ Yella, Dr. Dre and Jerry Heller have also some tracks...Jerry Heller didnt want to realese 3 songs that was origanlly going to be on Impact of A Legend...Impact of A Legend was pure bullshit that got fucked up by bitch Tomika and Rhytum D who put his own whack ass crew when there could had been features by MC Ren, Cube, BGKO, Dresta, Dirty Red, ATL and BONE. So thank them 2 for a flop album!

I have also heard that the original version of "Creep N Crawl" had Bone Thugs in it, just like "Still Fuck 'Em" had MC Ren in it.

And also Lil Eazy-E said that he has a line from his pops that his going to put on the Prince of Compton album, and no its not "Me and My Gang" that just a line from "Nobody Move".

Thats what I know...Ruthless got robbed once and they stole some Eazy-E tapes...so yeah it's bitch Tomika fault...Impact of A Legend should had been FIRE! but it came out OK...

JohnnyL

« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2011, 10:01:28 AM »
im wondering if i should type in the lyric's to one of the unreleased Eazy tracks i heard.

it features MC Ren
the whole vibe of the song and theme is kinda like a FUCK The Police type theme.

I heard another song that was produced by Eazy-E and it features a Ruthless group.
The flow of the song is very similar to sleepwalkers. and actually says a few lines from sleepwalkers.

Those last two are a very interesting to listen to  because they are produced by Eazy-E.

other than that, i have heard the OG BNK version . the quality is studio but eazy's flow is different than the song that was released.
on that part were it says," i caught some niggaz from tha POUND out of bound ....."

catch u all later.
back to my cave.

Just thinking about your post a little more. Do you have any idea what the name of the tracks are with groups from Ruthless that you mentioned?  The ones you said were probably from around 93/94?  Was the og to "No More Tears" titled the same thing, or did they just come up with that name for the "Impact of a Legend" set?  Also do you know the name of the Ruthless groups that those tracks were recorded with?
  Is the extra Eazy verse in the OG of "Still Fuck 'Em" a longer version of the second verse that can be heard on the "Impact of a Legend" set.  On that version, it's sounds like Eazy's verse starts out already part way through and ends early.
 Also, yeah, any lyrics or information that you feel like sharing about these tracks is always appreciated.  I would say it's unlikely we'll get to hear them, so at least having some information on them would be cool.
 Thanks for the info, btw.

BG Dresta

« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2011, 02:02:10 PM »

it features MC Ren

catch u all later.
back to my cave.

what are the chances of these being released or even snippets being released?. The only music i really have been anticipating for a long time is some unheard Eazy music. That impact of a legand crap wasnt an authentic Eazy cd. The best unheard Eazy that has been released was that Sleepwalkers track which was released in 2000 and that verse wasnt even complete.

on a another note, why is Eazy's music so hard to properly release?..its obviously out there, so why is it so hard for the original owners to release the songs? what do they want?.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 02:03:43 PM by HalfDead »