Author Topic: Anyone Heard Unreleased Eazy-E tracks?  (Read 1491 times)

eazy-ecpt.com

• Lil Geezy
Anyone Heard Unreleased Eazy-E tracks?
« on: January 30, 2011, 03:14:35 AM »
I Have.
if u have, describe what u heard.
and i will describe what i heard.

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Anyone Heard Unreleased Eazy-E tracks?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 05:38:09 AM »
have you herd of easy e grand son fetus e  hes sick
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

JohnnyL

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 05:50:05 AM »
I Have.

Let me guess, you heard the o.g. of "Still Fuckem," and the Homicide produced version of "BNK."  Is that correct?

DEKO

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 08:50:28 AM »
Yeah or the "Everything I Luv" snippet that was used for the Ruthless Records hotline?

JohnnyL

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 05:56:05 PM »
Yeah or the "Everything I Luv" snippet that was used for the Ruthless Records hotline?

There should be a lot of people out there somewhere that got to hear that one.  I still think that maybe that webmaster from Channel Six may still have that one.  Just a hunch, though.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2011, 12:33:03 AM »
cube meltdown

doggfather

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2011, 12:41:10 AM »
I Have.

;D funny...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

JohnnyL

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2011, 02:51:29 AM »
I Have.

;D funny...

The webmaster over there really has heard a couple of the unreleased tracks.  Not sure if that was him though.

conqueso34

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2011, 03:02:57 AM »
really want to hear the track w axle rose

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2011, 12:13:53 PM »

that would be pretty cool

JohnnyL

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2011, 12:21:58 PM »

that would be pretty cool

Don't think that one was ever finished.  Tomica said in an interview a couple years ago that work had been started on it, but she didn't really elaborate.  Not sure if that means Eazy recorded his part or GN'R recorded their part, or both.  But at any rate, it didn't sound as though the song was completed.  Also, I'm not sure if that's one that they still have or one that got stolen.  She was talking about putting some audio up on their website during that same interview (not sure what all would have been posted), but that was I think around 2006.  I'm pretty sure that their website has been "under construction" that whole time.  So it's been "coming soon" for like 5 years, which is completely ridiculous.

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2011, 01:13:38 PM »
i would love to hear some unreleased eazy. maybe original or alternate versions to some songs. not much was released after erics death

JohnnyL

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2011, 01:33:44 PM »
i would love to hear some unreleased eazy. maybe original or alternate versions to some songs. not much was released after erics death

Pretty sure Rhythm D and probably Ruthless both have access to the og versions of the tracks on the "Impact of a Legend" set.  Unfortunately, they don't appear too interested in releasing them.  Also, I'm sure Ruthless has that og version of "B.N.K." that Homicide produced during the first time he was signed to Ruthless.  I'm guessing "24 Hours to Live" has an OG version too, because the one on "Decade of Game" was produced by LT Hutton, and I'm fairly sure he wasn't producing for Eazy back when that track would have been recorded.  If I had to guess, I bet Ruthless has more og versions of released Eazy tracks at their disposal than they do completely unreleased finished Eazy tracks.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2011, 03:16:34 PM »
Pac has had remixxed albums. B.I.G. has had remixxed albums. Even Big Pun.

And yet E's just sitting out there... The model for it, like it or not it is Puffys' - get big name / classic favrotie /flavor of the month producers, remix E's tracks.

That Impact Of A Legend was awful. If done right a few years ago, Ruthless coudl have totally capitalized off the buzz the west had, in 199 / 2000 and even in 2003 / 2004 - but they're fucking sleeping. Makes me wonder if they even know where the majority of the acapellas are!

JohnnyL

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2011, 03:30:44 PM »
Pac has had remixxed albums. B.I.G. has had remixxed albums. Even Big Pun.

And yet E's just sitting out there... The model for it, like it or not it is Puffys' - get big name / classic favrotie /flavor of the month producers, remix E's tracks.

That Impact Of A Legend was awful. If done right a few years ago, Ruthless coudl have totally capitalized off the buzz the west had, in 199 / 2000 and even in 2003 / 2004 - but they're fucking sleeping. Makes me wonder if they even know where the majority of the acapellas are!

Agree for the most part about "Impact of a Legend."  In the case of "Impact of a Legend" though, Rhythm D was working from the original tracks or at least original song components.  I'm not sure if all of them were originally completed songs.  I remember Rhythm D specifically mentioned one of the songs on there being originally produced by Big Hutch from "Above the Law."  I don't think he ever specified which one that was, though.  Also, I think Yella produced the original version of "Still Fuck 'Em."  Ordinarily I like Rhythm D's production, but in this case, I don't think this was anywhere near his best stuff.  For instance, his production on "Switchez" in my opinion, wasn't nearly as good as "Get Your Ride On" from Mack 10's "Recipe," which he also produced.  Also, it was pretty obvious that Rhythm D was trying to use this project as a vehicle to promote his own artists, who were all over that release, while there weren't any appearances from any of the artists Eazy had been known to work with.
  To your original point though, I'm not sure how many of the acapellas they have, but I'm sure (from reading various Rhythm D interviews) that they have the original tracks (acapellas, instrumentals, etc.) from the songs on "Impact of a Legend."  I woudn't mind hearing them remixing those, or releasing the originals.