Author Topic: Replay value question?! Yall still bumpin 'Kush' or Purp & Patron Mixtape?!  (Read 890 times)

originalsfx

• Lil Geezy
  • http://djsfex.weebly.com/
still love 'purp and patron' + hangover...liked kush originally but got old fast (still a good track though) 'sound good in the big speakers you know how we like it'
Dj SFeX
http://djsfex.weebly.com/

Free mix CD downloads - Checkout 'SYNTHetic Vol.1.' for that classic west coast sound...

MOON KNIGHT

Never was too hot on Kush to begin with....although it's not that bad.
Purp & Patron had it's  :o moments, it still should have been left @ 1 disc.
I think anyone hoping for Game to reclaim that Westside Story buzz are going to be waiting for a long time.
IMO YKWII Vol. III, Stop Snitchin' Stop Lyin', Black Wall Street Journal Vol. 1 have had the most reply value of all the mixtapes. (Too Bad these 3 never were released untagged.  :-\)

MistaNova

I never downloaded either.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Never was too hot on Kush to begin with....although it's not that bad.
Purp & Patron had it's  :o moments, it still should have been left @ 1 disc.
I think anyone hoping for Game to reclaim that Westside Story buzz are going to be waiting for a long time.
IMO YKWII Vol. III, Stop Snitchin' Stop Lyin', Black Wall Street Journal Vol. 1 have had the most reply value of all the mixtapes. (Too Bad these 3 never were released untagged.  :-\)

yeah would be awesome to have those tapes untagged!

I thought YKWII4 was dope as hell too! gimme that untagged!

The Predator

Rinsed the Game mixtapes, theres songs that are keeps in there.

Kush  :monkey_piss:

UNCEEN

Didn't bump p&p too much at first.. but when i listened to in withi my system i started liking it  8)

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

I bump Kush here and there, not a bad song. Purp and Patron..hmmm. 2 or 3 songs maybe. Nothing special.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Kush is on my huge playlist, as well as almost half of the purp & patron mixtape

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
I bump Kush here and there, not a bad song. Purp and Patron..hmmm. 2 or 3 songs maybe. Nothing special.
haha and you stated that i'm too critical :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I'll give Kush a spin or two a week.

Game? No.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Game? No.

The Ocean >>> Kush

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Game? No.

The Ocean >>> Kush

Ehh. Game bores me to tears.

Listen to that first verse & tell me you haven't heard it one thousand times before lol.

Okka

I still bump "Kush".

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

dre will never be the same again his glory years are gone wit the wind sadly, he only makes music to make money now not for the love of the music itself...it's sad but true peoplez maybe he can still put out a banger here n there to shut the fans up but he will never be the same again