Author Topic: Replay value question?! Yall still bumpin 'Kush' or Purp & Patron Mixtape?!  (Read 892 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

I'll give Kush a spin or two a week.

Game? No.

The Ocean >>> Kush

Ehh. Game bores me to tears.

Listen to that first verse & tell me you haven't heard it one thousand times before lol.

You'd rather listen to the first verse of Kush? Game is Nas compared to Slim the Mobster. That's probably the most boring Dre verse ever.

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
Listened to kush today for the first time in a while. Still not really feelin

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Game? No.

The Ocean >>> Kush

Listen to that first verse & tell me you haven't heard it one thousand times before lol.

You'd rather listen to the first verse of Kush? Game is Nas compared to Slim the Mobster. That's probably the most boring Dre verse ever.
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Game? No.

The Ocean >>> Kush

As far as Dre verses go, how many "exciting" ones are there? He just rides through the beat & I prefer Kush's beat to The Ocean's; plus the hook of Kush too.

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Startin playin Kush again and the shit is still next level.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
They still give me MAAAAD CHILLS.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Game? No.

The Ocean >>> Kush

As far as Dre verses go, how many "exciting" ones are there? He just rides through the beat & I prefer Kush's beat to The Ocean's; plus the hook of Kush too.

To each their own I guess. Kush is the millionth time we've heard those piano keys. The hook is a recycled line we've heard a million times before. To me they're not even comparable. And I tend to find Dre's verses mostly exciting. Not lyrical, but cool to recite at least.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

Game? No.

The Ocean >>> Kush

To each their own I guess. Kush is the millionth time we've heard those piano keys. The hook is a recycled line we've heard a million times before. To me they're not even comparable. And I tend to find Dre's verses mostly exciting. Not lyrical, but cool to recite at least.
when you have (or had) Eminem, The D.O.C. etc. at your disposal, you go for slim the monster :laugh:

HighEyeCue

Game? No.

The Ocean >>> Kush

when you have (or had) Eminem, The D.O.C. etc. at your disposal, you go for slim the monster :laugh:

I don't get what Dre sees in Slim, am I missing something? The DOC co-signed him as well :-\

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
Lol. For real tho Lost gave me MAAAD Chills, everytime i hear it i cant hold back the tears.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

Game? No.

The Ocean >>> Kush

I don't get what Dre sees in Slim, am I missing something? The DOC co-signed him as well :-\
no one outside of that camp understands it

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P

Game? No.

The Ocean >>> Kush

no one outside of that camp understands it

Naah I dont get it either.. dude is really average..

and I just bumped Kush again.. Still lovin that joint.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i used to get the chills when i heard kush but not so much now.  :-[

Anonymous.

• 'G'

that shit gave me the goosebumps when i i heard game add himself onto kush
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i just got maaaaaaaaad chills too. you know why?

its like 10 degrees outside.