Author Topic: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With OG Cuicide (Compton/Dae One/Eastwood/Roccett)  (Read 157 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/ogcuicide2011/ - READ

Exclusive Interview With OG Cuicide - By : Rud - February 16, 2011

It's a little under a year since we first dropped news and media from OG Cuicide who despite that is no newcomer. Since his 1996 album "Final Exit" and his 2000 overseas project "Wonder Why" he has stayed busy and committed to developing himself and his label.

Last year we brought you two tracks from his then upcoming "Tears Of A Guillotine" LP, My Life featuring Young Jay, Big 2da Boy and produced by Deffbeats and Make It Home Tonite with production from Prolyfik.

Then earlier this month we dropped another update on the Compton, CA representer alerting you to the fact he is about to release a new album aptly titled "Never Give Up" via C&G Records.

Aptly titled as over the years OG Cuicide has survived countless brushes with death, from a suicide attempt and a coma to being shot twice in the last four years, including in the stomach by an AK-47, but through it all he’s developed a desire to never quit - and to "Never Give Up".

Dubcnn recently caught up with the Compton OG to talk about his new project, the meaning behind "Never Give Up", what to expect from his record label C&G Records, and more! Peep the interview below, and be sure to support the west coast artist OG Cuicide when his single drops this week on iTunes.

Exclusive Interview With OG Cuicide (February 2011)

Enjoy, lookout for more news and media on Dubcnn and ensure you follow OG Cuicide on Twitter.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 02:14:29 PM by Rud »

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The realest Og in the game, west west Y'all.....
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
dont sleep

LYRIDER

Thats right cant sleep on this .... I copped the new single Never Give up Feat Tracy lane and its Bangin !!!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Thats right cant sleep on this .... I copped the new single Never Give up Feat Tracy lane and its Bangin !!!

props!