Author Topic: Daz Dillinger - D.A.Z (Discussion Thread)  (Read 1440 times)

felipebtu

Re: Daz Dillinger - D.A.Z (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2011, 05:37:21 AM »
Daz needs a track IT Sooopa Dupppa Fly, Battlecat, MECH and Scoop Deville ..

but this album is note 6 ..good

HighEyeCue

« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2011, 06:53:44 AM »
I like what I've heard so far, will pick the album up when it drops 8)

matic92

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2011, 07:37:05 AM »
im cool is produced by tha chill. i think daz mentioned it in another thread.
All tracks produced by: Daz Dillinger & Ivan Johnson
except ‘I’m Cool On U’ produced by: Tha Chill

source: biggdazdilly
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=262475.msg2649843#msg2649843

doggfather

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2011, 08:09:44 AM »
better than the last 2...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Mietek23

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2011, 04:01:12 AM »
better than the last 2...

True. And lol @ some folks over here cryin' to Daz about making a West Coast album and when he does it they say he should come up with some new shit :D

Some of y'all are never going to change. You wanted a West Coast album with some West Coast beats and typical 'gangsta shit' rhymes and when you get one y'all start complaining about boring beats, generic topics and how Daz fell off and he should come up with new sound, new style etc. lmao @ this bullshit

It's a really good album with solid production and it def has the sound I wanted to hear from Daz for a long time. All the tracks aside from "G Spot" and "I'm Cool Of U" are dope 8)

bouli77

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2011, 04:27:59 AM »
it ain't about the type of music he does, it's about quality, spontaneity and passion. and this album may have decent beats, daz is just straight up boring and monotonous most of the time. call me crazy but i prefer me some gangsta crunk any day.

Now Dat's Gangsta >>> D.A.Z.

Will_B

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2011, 05:50:34 AM »
it ain't about the type of music he does, it's about quality, spontaneity and passion. and this album may have decent beats, daz is just straight up boring and monotonous most of the time. call me crazy but i prefer me some gangsta crunk any day.

Gangsta Crunk got some crazy production on it. The real star of the album is the skits though...Daz's production of movie style skits is flawless..

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2011, 06:00:52 AM »

Gangsta Crunk got some crazy production on it. The real star of the album is the skits though...Daz's production of movie style skits is flawless..

see wat i mean... this nigga WillB be all over they nuts... WillBonUrNutz... like no bullshit son... give tha computer a break 4 a second lol

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/dIP1rc9uOWs&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/dIP1rc9uOWs&amp;feature=related</a>
- like open up ur fuckin mind 4 a minute and leave tha house lol... goddam son... don't fall off in real life

truthfully i couldn't give a fuck in real life but son u lookin' mad pedo on tha other side of that screen

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2011, 06:04:02 AM »
what happened to the pilot feature?

kuruptlon

« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2011, 07:02:11 AM »
I'm really feeling most of the beats on this album.

Daz is back on his game.

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2011, 08:09:20 AM »
Daz is back, it's a great album

Will_B

« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2011, 10:23:04 AM »

see wat i mean... this nigga WillB be all over they nuts... WillBonUrNutz... like no bullshit son... give tha computer a break 4 a second lol

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/dIP1rc9uOWs&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/dIP1rc9uOWs&amp;feature=related</a>
- like open up ur fuckin mind 4 a minute and leave tha house lol... goddam son... don't fall off in real life

truthfully i couldn't give a fuck in real life but son u lookin' mad pedo on tha other side of that screen

Damn so you're gonna try and slam me in every thread now?

Listen to those skits if you wanna know if I'm wrong or not. Just posting this shit isn't gonna get you anywhere...

So Much Style

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2011, 10:07:30 PM »
if theres one thing for sure, its that daz needs more KURUPT on this album! or we need YET another DPG album...kurupt sounds good on my homeboy and its clear daz sounds more comfortable or just better in doses with kurupt. Most classic duo keep it comin!
So much style back at it again

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2011, 10:35:45 PM »
Dope cd I like it . +1 daz

gfunkin2

« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2011, 07:48:12 PM »
My Homeboy is the standout cut for me.

On that eerie funky sound pioneered by DPG since "Smooth" days.

Good album.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 07:49:46 PM by gfunkin2 »