Author Topic: Sik  (Read 425 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: Sik
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2011, 04:28:13 PM »
Maple syrup>>>>>>>>>purple ketchup<<<<<<<<<<<screamers(soft serve ice cream and slushie)>>>>>>>lakers

Thiers no lakes in la why the fuck they called the lakers, and what the fuck does purple and yellow and a basketball have to do with lakes?<<<<<<<<<<hockey

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2011, 04:35:57 PM »
[img]
if i was a 5'5" armenian/black guy, i would kill myself
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2011, 07:30:15 PM »
ok sik all you got is tanners dick in your mouth. go get shot or brake your arm and pay your hospital bills with your food stamps or welfare check you armenian drake ass wanna be nigga

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2011, 08:42:13 PM »
He's half, so that means he can only weave 8 indian baskets with the hair from his back.
LOL @ these nutriders.

You geeks are jealous because I weave the best baskets out of my back hair, drink the finest vodka and I fucked all the Kardashian sisters. I fell in love with Khloe though.

My dick is bigger than all of yours because I'm half black you weaksauce needledicks. I got a cousin who killed a few people for AP and he saw my dick and agrees its the bigger. He's Christian so he doesn't lie.

Any of you got a problem with that you can bring your ass to Glendale and meet me in Deukmejian Park this Saturday. Watch out though because even though there are cops everywhere in my city and it has a reputation of being a nice place to live, it ain't exactly a suburb. My girl will be there and she got 911 on speed dial if you pull some shit........PeaCe.
Damn, both these posts are contendors for Post of the Year.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2011, 09:13:08 PM »
ok sik all you got is tanners dick in your mouth. go get shot or brake your arm and pay your hospital bills with your food stamps or welfare check you armenian drake ass wanna be nigga
The only thing I have in my mouth is the hot fire that I spit when I'm recording songs, geek. You have my nuts in your mouth though.

Its pathetic how hard you ride my nuts, dicklicker. I told anyone who wants to get their ass kicked by me to come meet me at the park in Glendale this Saturday. I dare you, faggot. Meet me there at noon by the newly renovated indoor swimming pool. You'll see old Japanese ladies doing Tai Chi near by so you can't miss it. Don't be fooled by their age though, they used to be ninjas and samurais so its pretty dangerous if they see your midget weakling Winnipeg nutriding faggot ass.........PeAcE  8)

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2011, 04:03:23 PM »
LOL...even in a thread that has nothin to do with me, the midget armo nutrides. someone is mad.

Al Bundy

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2011, 05:08:47 PM »
LMAO @ this thread. enyce impersonations are west up

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2011, 05:22:14 PM »
LMAO @ this thread. enyce impersonations are west up
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2011, 12:33:20 AM »
LOL...even in a thread that has nothin to do with me, the midget armo nutrides. someone is mad.
I didn't see you at Deukmaijian Park today, you faggot, You are obviously too scared to come see me pussy.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2011, 08:19:01 AM »
I didn't see you at Deukmaijian Park today, you faggot, You are obviously too scared to come see me pussy.
lolllll
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2011, 08:27:42 AM »
lolllll

still on Nik's and Sik's dick ass nigga, after 10 years ass nigga, go get a life ass nigga

tryna use food stamps to get change back ass nigga

grey, black, and brown nike's wearin ass nigga, nike's that's supposed to be all white dirty ass nigga

day dreaming all day about jaydc's refrigerator ass nigga

fantasies of takin a shower ass nigga

break in to your house just to get a loaf of bread for his butter water soda can ass nigga

waitin' outside tha school for little kids just so he can take their bag lunch villain ass nigga

still got tha same condoms from 12 years ago ass nigga and still think they usable dumb ass nigga

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2011, 08:28:12 AM »
Arthur works at Wendy's on one ofthose give back to the community deals. Like when you see janitors with t Rex arms.

arthur also googles other people's "lookin ass nigga" jokes as his only hope of insulting other people

cop out

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2011, 08:28:40 AM »
Arthur works at Wendy's on one ofthose give back to the community deals. Like when you see janitors with t Rex arms.

arthur also googles other people's "lookin ass nigga" jokes as his only hope of insulting other people

cop out

arthur also googles "lookin ass nigga" jokes as his only hope of insulting other people

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2011, 07:30:34 PM »
The only thing I have in my mouth is the hot fire that I spit when I'm recording songs, geek. You have my nuts in your mouth though.

Its pathetic how hard you ride my nuts, dicklicker. I told anyone who wants to get their ass kicked by me to come meet me at the park in Glendale this Saturday. I dare you, faggot. Meet me there at noon by the newly renovated indoor swimming pool. You'll see old Japanese ladies doing Tai Chi near by so you can't miss it. Don't be fooled by their age though, they used to be ninjas and samurais so its pretty dangerous if they see your midget weakling Winnipeg nutriding faggot ass.........PeAcE  8)
eat a dick u pakie winnipeg bro i aint from there so you fail you dumb american gandu sik gangsta online straight out of cali lol act tuff online for tanner and the rest of your gay click. i heard you bitched out when nik seen you on glendale the baddest city in town fuck off and go blow tanner u queer ass wanna be nigga

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2011, 07:55:25 PM »

eat a dick u pakie winnipeg bro i aint from there so you fail you dumb american gandu sik gangsta online straight out of cali lol act tuff online for tanner and the rest of your gay click. i heard you bitched out when nik seen you on glendale the baddest city in town fuck off and go blow tanner u queer ass wanna be nigga
Look dick sniffer, you really need to get off of my nuts because this is getting pathetic. you are embarrassing yourself LOL.

I didn't see you at the park either, pussy. Its obvious you're intimidated by me physically. You Canadians have no nuts so you ride mine. In America, we have the most gangsta parks, the biggest nuts and the finest fees. if I were you, I would kill myself poophead.

THA SAUCE HOUSE