Author Topic: some of the funniest shit in rap was when...  (Read 532 times)

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
some of the funniest shit in rap was when...
« on: January 10, 2003, 06:45:28 AM »
canabis got hospitalized by camron and blinky blink AT HIS OWN ALBUM RELEASE PARTY - how insane is that? dude got bottled in his head a couple of times aswell.

and ras kass getting beaten up by a woman. damn these nerd ass rappers really do have a hard life, they struggle to push shitty units and get embarrased in the process.

Kaidy

Re:some of the funniest shit in rap was when...
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2003, 02:10:54 PM »
I don't think violence is humorous, especially if someone ends up in a hospital.

I think it's funnier that Cam thinks he looks hard in pink

EM28

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2003, 02:56:43 PM »
I don't think violence is humorous, especially if someone ends up in a hospital.

word

peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2003, 11:56:52 PM »
I think some of it's funny, if it's their own fault.

Example: Esham talking all that trash about Eminem, D12, and Haiilie, then when D12 jumped him (unfair or not) on tour, he ended up in the hospital, trying to press attempted murder charges, crying about it and everything.  What did he think was going to happen?  

Another thing that was funny, was when Westside Connect dissed Cypress Hill, the whole diss was funny, with WC or whoever going "I'm HAVIN ILLUSIONS" at the end, LOL.  What was even funnier, was when Cypress Hill dissed back, it was even harder and actually better than Westside Connect's diss, suprised me to death.  

Suge Knight saying Dr. Dre spoke to him in private about how he wants to literally be white, and Suge having to be the one to tell Dre that it's impossible to change your skin color; the funny thing was two sided, 1. that Suge expected people to believe something this outrageous, and 2. that you know somewhere, someplace, people probably did (www.tharow.com/forum is probably the best example, lol).  

Suge giving directions to Dre and Snoop's houses on too gangsta for t.v.... not that I approve, but tha'ts pretty damn funny.  Same with Daz giving out Suge's phone number.  

Daz leaves deathrow; years later, he's still selling bootleg tapes he literally stole out of their vaults.  I mean, that's just funny... he's all high profile, in charge, basically, of a multi-million dollar company; when he decides to quit, what does he do? Steal money? Cause a scene? Hell no, he just pulled his car up to the backdoor and carried out cases of Dat tapes he stole out of the storage room down by studio, LOL.  Good god.  LOL that's just hilarious to me, once a hood, always a hood.  

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2003, 03:55:28 AM »

Haha, word.

As for Ras getting 'beat up' up by a woman, would you really respect him if he hit her back, beat her down?? Dick.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

min0rity

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2003, 09:14:36 AM »
not too sure if this is true but when pac punked out snoop about him not having his back facing eastcoast rappers and snoop got sad and threw up and cried..lmao

The Watcher

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2003, 10:40:23 AM »
Anything Daz does these days is hysterical, dude needs to put some of that creativity into his albums
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Lil' Dirty Bastard

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2003, 01:59:57 PM »
some of the funniest shit in rap was when... DIPLOMATS shut tha fuck up when everyone got on him.
Tha Lil' Dirty Bastard straight frum tha VA zoo

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2003, 10:31:10 PM »
Daz leaves deathrow; years later, he's still selling bootleg tapes he literally stole out of their vaults.  I mean, that's just funny... he's all high profile, in charge, basically, of a multi-million dollar company; when he decides to quit, what does he do? Steal money? Cause a scene? Hell no, he just pulled his car up to the backdoor and carried out cases of Dat tapes he stole out of the storage room down by studio, LOL.  Good god.  LOL that's just hilarious to me, once a hood, always a hood.  

Daz has got to be one of the funniest muthaphukkaz in rap history. This man is out of control. For reals, drugs, stealing, everything. That's just crazy... LOL.

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2003, 11:24:30 PM »
when daz said he was going to join the marines----that was real funny
and snoop and the eastsidaz standing up and dancing at the first bet awards when gospel singer donnie mcklurken was performing wit anita baker

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2003, 11:27:36 PM »

Example: Esham talking all that trash about Eminem, D12, and Haiilie, then when D12 jumped him (unfair or not) on tour, he ended up in the hospital, trying to press attempted murder charges, crying about it and everything.  What did he think was going to happen?  

Another thing that was funny, was when Westside Connect dissed Cypress Hill, the whole diss was funny, with WC or whoever going "I'm HAVIN ILLUSIONS" at the end, LOL.  What was even funnier, was when Cypress Hill dissed back, it was even harder and actually better than Westside Connect's diss, suprised me to death.  

Suge Knight saying Dr. Dre spoke to him in private about how he wants to literally be white, and Suge having to be the one to tell Dre that it's impossible to change your skin color; the funny thing was two sided, 1. that Suge expected people to believe something this outrageous, and 2. that you know somewhere, someplace, people probably did (www.tharow.com/forum is probably the best example, lol).  

Suge giving directions to Dre and Snoop's houses on too gangsta for t.v.... not that I approve, but tha'ts pretty damn funny.  Same with Daz giving out Suge's phone number.  

word
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2003, 12:15:09 AM »
when canibus went to the mtv music awards painted in platnium.  an who could forget ODB.    on mtv pickin up food stamps an than when he bombarded the stage at the grammys.  wu-tang is for the children

bez

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2003, 11:38:11 AM »

thats all funny as fuck, especailly the daz thing, lololol

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2003, 10:09:08 PM »
Cracka Ass Cracka, thank you for reminding me about the walking posterboy for condoms, Old Dirty Bastard.

First, lets start at the basics.  Out of all the names that have been chosen by people, as nicknames, in any situation; out of all of the three words you could possibly decide to combine together to pick a slammin psuedonym; this guy decided to call himself "Old Dirty Bastard".  Old is not cool.  Being dirty is not cool, and being an old dirty bastard is DEFINATELY not cool.  No woman would want to get with you based on that name alone.  I mean, he could have called himself anything.

so, after a few years, he decides to change his name.  What does he change his name to? The complete opposite.  "Old Dirty Bastard" got changed to "Sweet Baby Jesus" LOL.  It's like the EXACT opposite... he's a baby, instead of old, he's sweet instead of dirty, and he's Jesus Christ instead of a bastard.  I actually thought that was pretty creative.  

Next, he starts getting pulled over by cops for DUI's.  He has his liscense revoked, and gets pulled over another 3 or 4 times, without a license, driving drunk.  

Later, he gets pulled over while driving his jeep; they search his car, find a gun, and envelopes (Maybe he was gonna mail somebody?) full of Crack in his car.  No big surprise, he looks like a crackhead.  When they ask him his name, he had 3 options.  He could say "I'm Russel Jones".  Or, he could say... "They call me Old Dirty Bastard".  He could even have said "Well, yall just caught Sweet Baby Jesus up on some charges".  What did he do?  He told him his name was Rza.  Yup, that's right... out of all the things he could have possibly done, he thought the best thing to do, in THAT situation, was tell them he was his best friend instead.  

So, of course, they take his ass to jail.  He's in for months.  He's in a minimum security prison, for like a year.  He has 2 months left on his sentence; MINIMUM SECURITY.  He's walking around in a park all day, with his t.v., his Playstation, whatever he wants... pretty much the lightest possible sentence.  

He has 2 months left, TWO MONTHS! and they're driving him to a parole hearing; they arrive at the courthouse, in a van, and start walking (with no cuffs, nothing, it's minimum security), across the parking lot, and ODB gets the idea in his head, that 2 months is too long, so this dumbass TAKES OFF RUNNING across the parkinglot!  The stupid security guards can't catch him, so he's free.  Of course, in two months he would have been LEGALLY free, but that wasn't what struck him as the right course of action, at THAT moment.

So, now he's on the run.  Wu-Tang throws a concert in new york, and ODB shows up, grabs a mic "Well, I'm runnin from the cops, I can't stay long", does two songs, then runs off stage.  Their were cops in the AUDIENCE doing security, and they still didn't catch his ass.

The next week, he gets caught in the friekin' PARKING LOT of a mcdonalds.  Why? Because he's standing outside signing autographs, with about 100 people around, while he's being wanted by the federal government on ESCAPING FROM PRISON charges, LOL.  So, the cops show up.  What pops in ODB's mind to do, is jump in his car, and try and make a getaway through the drivethru, LOL.  The cops blocked him off, and hauled him back to jail, and He's been there pretty much ever since.  

Wu-Tang releases an album featuring vocals he recorded while on the hide.  He's on 1 song, with Snoop Dogg of all people.  Snoop friekin' RIPPED THE TRACK "Oooh, the Wu is back up in this mothaf*cka, Oooh, and Snoop, Is burnin' rubba on these suckas"  ... and they decided (THANK YOU OH GOD, RZA) to put ODB yelling "M C CONDITIONAHHHHHHH YOU CAN NEVA SAY THIS BOYZ AN AMATUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAA" In his parts.   Out of everything on his plate at the time, running from the cops, he chooses to start his verse "29 years old, No Educated".  

Thanks tom, I had forgotten, this guy has got to be the biggest idiot that's ever recorded music.  But ya gotta love him.  

The Watcher

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2003, 11:17:24 PM »
Daz is the ODB of the westcoast
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden