Author Topic: Papillon Bandana, BG Knocc Out & Dresta - LAX (2011) (NEW TIGHT ASS G-FUNK SHIT)  (Read 754 times)

cedrik

• 'G'
dopeeeeeeeeeeeee asssssssssssssssssssss fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk  ;D 8)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Bg Knocc Out & Dre'sta - LAX (2011) (NEW TIGHT ASS G-FUNK SHIT)
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2011, 12:30:41 PM »
say no to pedophilia and don't support this song

meeh.. he fucked an olderlookin 14-yr old that came on to him.. deserves a pass

geah

• Lil Geezy
les prods sont terribles mais a part le "a" et j l tisme en france , c tres moyen ... JE PARLE DES VOIX SUR DES BEAT G FUNK
c dommage car moi aussi je dois zapper le passage toujours desagreable de papillon , desole

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2011, 12:42:09 PM »

no.....imagine oldass Dresta fucking your 14 year old daughter. You still give him a pass?

actually, when shes 14 id be pissed even if she fucked a guy her own age (alota daddys probly feel the same way) - so its not even about that..
but as soon as she turns 18, theres nothin i can do.

yes, the thing wit Dresta is a no-no morally, but his situation doesnt feel as serious tho. bitch lookin older, n she came on to him right?
i dont consider him a pedophile.
a pedophile is a person that get sexually aroused by children and minor ppl (knowin that they are chlildren n minors)
if Dresta had thought "oh, this 14-yr old bitch is sexy, n i want to fuck her", when he got his dick up - i could label him a pedophile.

14-yr olds tend to look very female and womenly (especially today), wit the right bra-size, make-up and heels on. its hard to tell. plus, if they are mature wit
their personality, its even harder.

i probly fucked some 14 yr old when i was 21 or 22 - it wouldnt surprise me, n i still wouldnt feel like a pedophlie even if somebody came up n told me that she was a 14 yr old back then - what i dont know is somethin that cant hurt me, n for that reason u cant be a pedophile..

Mista Rosa

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2011, 01:13:54 PM »

no.....imagine oldass Dresta fucking your 14 year old daughter. You still give him a pass?

Blame it on that young horny hoe. But even if she looks older you can tell she is not an adult just by her personality. 14 years old people are not mature. I remember stupid 14 years old girls smoking right in front of the school on the after school, thinking they were cool and mature because they were smoking. Haha stupid hoes. Because they smoke, put make up on them and suck dicks think they are mature.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

yes, so on behalf of the distinguished gentlemen of dubcc.com/forum - let us give Dresta The Gangsta his pass............................................................................ but next time, ask for ID or step up your objectivity.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 01:27:02 PM by Michael Madsen »

Mista Rosa

Mos Def. And what would Dresta have looked like if he had step off this godsent looking grown pussy ?? Would you still have respect for Dresta ? Would he still be Dresta THE GANGSTA ??

Triple OG Rapsodie

40 year old ass niggas fucking girls younger than their daughters....sorry you a perv. Not as bad as fucking a baby but still sick in the head.

Mista Rosa

40 year old ass niggas fucking girls younger than their daughters....sorry you a perv. Not as bad as fucking a baby but still sick in the head.

You've got a point. But what's up with the "cougars", the men going trough their 50 years old crisis wanting to bang young babes ? Is Sean Penn a pervert for pimping that Scarlett Johanson trick ?

lmao
me?
not at all, im speakin thru a rational n logic perspective -
u can only label a pedophile after his state-of-mind and intentions, not because of some weird and unlucky situation between a full grown man who couldnt objectify a flirting teenage girl correctly. -- shit like that happen all the time

pedophiles r somethin differnt.
standin outside a kindergarden or middleschool, wit a hard-on in ur pants - if u get that feelin, ur a pedophile

Triple OG Rapsodie

standin outside a middleschool, wit a hard-on in ur pants - if u get that feelin, ur a pedophile

that's why this nigga's a perv...you're a perv too if you condone his activity

:D
where, brainiac?

im not condoning peepingtoms on schoolyards.

r ur reading comprehension weak as usual? havin hard time followin text, puttin the pieces together n understandin?

« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 05:16:52 PM by Michael Madsen »

Mista Rosa

standin outside a middleschool, wit a hard-on in ur pants - if u get that feelin, ur a pedophile

that's why this nigga's a perv...you're a perv too if you condone his activity

Uh Dresta wasn't standing outside a middleschool so why labeling him as a perv ?

Fraxxx

Idl fuck a sexy 20-year-old, 30-year-old, 40-year-old and at least once a sexy 50-year-old. When I'm willing to have sex with sb who's 20 years older than me why not with sb 20 years younger? Maybe you shouldn't get involved in such situations (picking up random girls) anyway, assuming that they have deeper personal issues and that's why they are hoe'ing around in the first place. But that's not about age.

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.