Author Topic: 2 Scoops had an album?  (Read 517 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
2 Scoops had an album?
« on: May 21, 2011, 09:18:15 PM »
i was looking on ebay and came across it, called "Its About Time". Said to feature Half Dead, RBX & Nate Dogg. Has anyone heard this album?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120724506534&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

if anyone has this could they shoot me a link. 2 Scoops was always my favorite out the group.

Eddz

Re: 2 Scoops had an album?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 02:49:47 AM »
I haven't heard of this but if he has I want to get my hands on this. I got the 2nd Dove Shack album and C-Knights solo.

KebabFrites

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 03:49:48 AM »

Eddz

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 04:05:55 AM »
Thanks for the info. Good to see that we can order Dove Shack cd's & good to see they are working on a new album 8)

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 05:41:51 AM »
Album is average at best... nothing exceptionnal on there except for a couple cuts like the one with Lil Bam and the one with Lil Half Dead

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 01:42:16 PM »
yo i got a question, i was about to buy the reality has got me tied up album off that 2 scoop website, but the tracklisting on the digital player to the right of the page is all wrong. is "Sorry We Keep Ya" ft. nate dogg the same song as "shack is back" ft. nate dogg? and what happened to the two other remixes? because there was no low low remix on the og cd. anyone know??

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2011, 01:43:44 PM »
and is "gotta get mine" the same as "fucc you bitches"??

LYRIDER

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 12:25:30 AM »
                                                 <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EPv1BZP9HWQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=fr_FR" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EPv1BZP9HWQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=fr_FR</a>

bouli77

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2011, 12:38:30 AM »
sorry we keep ya is indeed the same track as the dove shack is back. don't know bout the rest though. i knew 2 Scoops had an album out cause i remember his promoting it on his myspace back in 07 but I didn't know he was still active. good to know. always liked his squeaky yet gravelly voice and his style.

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2011, 12:45:07 AM »
dope. thanks man. just ordered my copy.

Mista Rosa

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2011, 03:19:57 AM »

Just received it.. A motherfucking CDR with the inscription "Dove Shack Reality's Got Me Tied Up" handwritten with a flet hat. Those stupid niggaz Bo Roc and 2scoop are runnin some fucked up shady businesses..
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2011, 04:16:34 AM »

Just received it.. A motherfucking CDR with the inscription "Dove Shack Reality's Got Me Tied Up" handwritten with a flet hat. Those stupid niggaz Bo Roc and 2scoop are runnin some fucked up shady businesses..

ask them to give u partially refund as u didnt order cdr

Mista Rosa

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2011, 04:50:40 AM »

I doubt it would work. I have already insulted them anyway. Business wise it's really a stupid move, the only audience those guys have is the 90's gfunk fanatics and they fuck some just before realasing a new dove shack album, fucking morons.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

geah

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2011, 05:20:26 AM »
many problems like wit latest bo roc album, many people have been fooled .... :-\

so this track "one night" is so so great , i like this sound
if someone had just this one , please pm  ;)

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2011, 05:32:59 AM »

I doubt it would work. I have already insulted them anyway. Business wise it's really a stupid move, the only audience those guys have is the 90's gfunk fanatics and they fuck some just before realasing a new dove shack album, fucking morons.

if u pay with paypal go trough them and they might even give u full discount just explain that u order item describe differently then what u got  ;)