Author Topic: Props to Dubcnn, SOOPAFLY is blowing the fuck up lately!!!! Is he on Doggystyle?  (Read 975 times)

lilhalfdre

• Lil Geezy
What labels he with? hes everywhere at the moment, hes got 2 new tracks on the new Drama mixtape.... same 2 songs that Dubcnn leaked "Gfunk Martin and Best Kept.."

Is he on Doggystyle Records?

Finally he getting his shine, the cat got heat

GangstaBoogy

He had all the tools to be a slight footstep above where Daz and Warren G are and just below where Quik is. Dude has always been sick as fuck, can rap, sing, produce. But he held his own career hostage to be Snoop's version Spliff Star...a bald yellow hypeman
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BIGWORM

A little over a month ago I went to a snoop concert and he was snoops hype man.

OG Hack Wilson

tanner letting the euro out of him

hey Tan tan how's it feel to be 2 things you used to mock...a homo and a Euro?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
That is not Tanner guys

Sccit

He had all the tools to be a slight footstep above where Daz and Warren G are and just below where Quik is. Dude has always been sick as fuck, can rap, sing, produce. But he held his own career hostage to be Snoop's version Spliff Star...a bald yellow hypeman

he's good, but as far as being better than warren g or even daz, i dunno bout that...daz and warren g were as good as quik in their prime. i say that if soopafly signed got the right chance, at his best, he could replicate the success that warren g and daz had. they all legendary west coast producers...soopafly just hasn't had the proper chance 2 shine yet.

HighEyeCue

he's good, but as far as being better than warren g or even daz, i dunno bout that...daz and warren g were as good as quik in their prime. i say that if soopafly signed got the right chance, at his best, he could replicate the success that warren g and daz had. they all legendary west coast producers...soopafly just hasn't had the proper chance 2 shine yet.

I don't think he was as good as Daz when Daz started out but as time went on I think Soopa has surpassed Daz both as a rapper and producer

Sccit

I don't think he was as good as Daz when Daz started out but as time went on I think Soopa has surpassed Daz both as a rapper and producer

well right now, i agree...he's better than daz and is obviously putting more effort in his work. but u compare daz's best shit with soopa's best shit, and daz takes the cake.....you're right, though, soopa is better nowadays, no doubt.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 07:30:12 PM by NIKCC »

OG Hack Wilson

Daz's best shit?  daz's best shit was wrote by Kurupt or Snoop
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

whats ur point? and DOC wrote most of "The Chronic", doesn't mean it isn't one of the greatest albums ever....

HighEyeCue

whats ur point? and DOC wrote most of "The Chronic", doesn't mean it isn't one of the greatest albums ever....

and people sleep on Daz production skills as well, his work on Dogg Food and AEOM especially

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!

and people sleep on Daz production skills as well, his work on Dogg Food and AEOM especially

Sleep and also Daz really has not made anything remotely close musically to what he did on those 2 albums recently. Solid production but not that wow factor you got from him in the past.

Soopafly on the other hand IMO continues to get better and better. The one that shocked me a little bit that he produced was World Of A Gangsta for Snoop on Malice In Wonderland. That beat was bananas. But I will say this, Daz N Soopa together on production= still magic.

HighEyeCue

Sleep and also Daz really has not made anything remotely close musically to what he did on those 2 albums recently. Solid production but not that wow factor you got from him in the past.

Soopafly on the other hand IMO continues to get better and better. The one that shocked me a little bit that he produced was World Of A Gangsta for Snoop on Malice In Wonderland. That beat was bananas. But I will say this, Daz N Soopa together on production= still magic.

I think Daz at this point in his career has gotten lazy both with his beats and rhymes and has been that way for a while, but yeah when he and Soopa produce together they seem to come up with dopeness. Makes me think that Soopa is doing most of the work

OG Snoopaveli

What labels he with? hes everywhere at the moment, hes got 2 new tracks on the new Drama mixtape.... same 2 songs that Dubcnn leaked "Gfunk Martin and Best Kept.."

Is he on Doggystyle Records?

Finally he getting his shine, the cat got heat

His new album is on Fly2k Records

8)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I think Daz at this point in his career has gotten lazy both with his beats and rhymes and has been that way for a while, but yeah when he and Soopa produce together they seem to come up with dopeness. Makes me think that Soopa is doing most of the work

I would not say so much he is doing most of the work, I think Soopa is and always has been more innovative with his production. Daz has always been bass heavy and 808's and hi hats etc, with the occassional scratches. His DR production though and even during the RAW album period, Daz used more instrumentation, especially keys and piano. Soopa has ALWAYS used instrumentation and will infuse some very unique sounds into his beats. He is more the Timbaland of DPGC, and he is more versitile at this point of his career than Daz IMO and can even do R&B. Uptempo