Poll

what do you think will happen wit the lakers this year?

they will continue the way they r playing and grab a playoff spot but lose in the first round
2 (10%)
they grab a playoff spot and lose in the quarter finals
0 (0%)
they will get a playoff seed and lose in the semifinals
1 (5%)
they will grab a playoff seed and lose in the finals
0 (0%)
they will get a playoff seed and win the championship again
11 (55%)
they will continue to play good but won't get in the playoffs
1 (5%)
they will suck for the rest of the year
0 (0%)
i don't give a fuck bout the lakers
5 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Lakers!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 319 times)

EM28

Lakers!!!!!!!!!!
« on: January 16, 2003, 07:09:16 PM »
i personally think that they will win the NBA championship again.
they playing good right now
what do y'all think?

Peace

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Lakers!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2003, 08:07:31 PM »
they gonna take it all the way again..................they where just messing with everybody thinking that they sucked!!! but c'mon Shaq and kobe its the 1 - 2 Punch!!

EM28

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2003, 08:18:25 PM »
they gonna take it all the way again..................they where just messing with everybody thinking that they sucked!!! but c'mon Shaq and kobe its the 1 - 2 Punch!!

cool glad to see that some peeps still believes in the lakers
props

peace

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2003, 09:11:55 PM »
if there were people that lost faith in the lakers, they arent true fans.

True fans are there win or lose. True fans will continue to watch dissapointment after dissapointment cuz they are True fans, nahmean.  Shit just remember the Eddie Jones and Van Exel years.  and who can forget the tragic year in which Kobe tried to take over in OT and threw like 2 or 3 airballs .theagony then turned it to the 3 championships that were amazing.  

Go Lakers

Sub-Z

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2003, 09:24:17 PM »
word,couldnt have said it better neah

lakers r gonna make it 4 in a row this year

p.s. javi pay attention to yur PMs till i get my computer fixed and get back on AIM lol

S.G.V.

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2003, 01:29:38 PM »
[size=10]CLIPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2003, 02:18:38 PM »
shit i been saying this forever not just now......the lakers gonna take it again.....peace

EM28

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2003, 09:27:56 PM »
well, looks like the lakers just lost to the rockets.  It all goes back to kobe missing that free throw in the 4th quarter.  Lakers would have won that game.  well three games below 500. now.
what did y'all think of that game.

peace

Quakaveli

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2003, 03:44:40 AM »
well, looks like the lakers just lost to the rockets.  It all goes back to kobe missing that free throw in the 4th quarter.  Lakers would have won that game.  well three games below 500. now.

peace

that game wa spathetic, we clealy would have won that shit, man it was soo damn close...I cant bleieve shaq was called on a teknical foul...bitch ass bastars...its all goo dwe'll come up and take it to a 4peat or quadrapeet? LA 4 LIZZIFE!!!!

ps this is my post number 200!!!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2003, 03:44:56 AM »

peace

that game wa spathetic, we clealy would have won that shit, man it was soo damn close...I cant bleieve shaq was called on a teknical foul...bitch ass bastars...its all goo dwe'll come up and take it to a 4peat or quadrapeet? LA 4 LIZZIFE!!!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2003, 03:45:26 AM »

peace

Quakaveli

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2003, 03:46:11 AM »

peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2003, 06:14:22 PM »
Lakers just lost 3 in a row  :(

Well, they always do best in the playoffs, so they'll take it anyways...PeACe

EM28

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2003, 08:08:37 PM »
Lakers just lost 3 in a row  :(

Well, they always do best in the playoffs, so they'll take it anyways...PeACe

i hope your right

peace

EM28

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2003, 09:02:27 AM »
YEAH LAKERS just beat the kings last night 124-113.
Yeah fuck tha kings.

peace