Author Topic: how u got cha nick name aka Rap name aka stage name?  (Read 214 times)

Rippa

• 'G'
  • GOD VS SATAN ( WHOS SIDE ARE YOU ON?)
how u got cha nick name aka Rap name aka stage name?
« on: January 18, 2003, 07:38:20 AM »
how yall thought of da names u got now?... i thought of mynes i peeped dat flicc jack da "ripper" n like a Yearz ago i was inna mall n i juz kept rippin cats n i was lyke fucc it im da RIPPA...

Battle record- 9-1-1..
All wins by way of KO
Graveyard..
Gareefa,Indecisive(x3),Koncept, Assassin, Pimpdogg,Mack,SIZE12AIRFORCES

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:how u got cha nick name aka Rap name aka stage name?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2003, 09:08:05 AM »
At first, here I was M Dogg, and my nickname was Scrappy, which is what my homeboy wants me to rap as. But this year, my life has been changing, as I'm realizing more who I am. Every girl I know almost has said I'm an Angel. When they need help, I'm there, homeboyz too, but they ain't trying to compliment a dude... LOL. Anyways, girls alway be like, you an Angel, so that was cool, I'm used to girls saying, that, but in reality, I'm very lost right now about the way my life is going. I'm in the process for writing an album, and at first it was turning out to be a lyrical album with battle raps, and little stories, but more and more it's turning into a very personal journy, and as I see it, it's the stage in my life, and how I'm writing, being a Lost Angel fits me more and more. So I dumped Scrappy, which my homeboy likes, and now I'm Lost Angel, which he is very confussed about. Hey, all he has to do is supply the beats.

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2003, 10:11:23 AM »
lol.. i mixed my real name Eric with Xzibit and got ExZit  8)

dont make sense lol.. but i think it sounds cool  :)
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2003, 12:42:07 PM »
I thought Up Trauma in about 20 seconds with B-pLeAsE back in the Horse and Buggy Days.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2003, 01:03:24 PM »
I rather not say how I came up with Sccit...But Now_I_Know came from I_Dont_Know? which was my name down at the Dre2001 board...I just didn't know what to put as a user name...LoL

bez

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2003, 04:35:47 PM »
My real name is Bezair Williamson, I have been known as Bez ever since I was a kid, my friends, and family call me it, even my parents.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2003, 04:41:55 PM »
Just really liked the song the big bad ass by Ant Banks. When I was tryin to think of a west coast oriented name, it popped into my head.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2003, 04:49:59 PM »
i have had several..Supreme Being was one for a little and N.O.K-d was for a bit but it always changes..MOSt call me Supe...i dunno

Jome

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2003, 09:21:21 PM »
I rather not say how I came up with Sccit...

LOL.. please don't tell us why you stuck with it neither. :D

My name comes from one of my many nicks..
My first name is Jo Mikael, so thereby people started calling me stuff that rhymed & shortcuts..
Jome was the one nick who won..

Don't confuse Jo with the U.S./U.K. version though.. it's a boy-name over here.
If I was American, I would be Joe Michael or something like that.

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2003, 09:54:57 PM »
MY MC name is Duce cause i got a 2 inch dick.

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4

Suga Foot

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2003, 11:10:36 PM »
Suga Foot is Daz's name in the "Doggy Dogg World" video, I liked the name so I took it.  ;D

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2003, 12:14:32 AM »
At first, I was "Snypa" ... theN I decided that it was a boring rap name, So for a whole month, I was lookin for a new name, then in class, an Idea popped in my head... Beezie Mak (Buzy Mack  :D  8) lol) but  I thought it sounded gay (I was right  :-\) so I changed it to B-Z Mak, but i was ugly in the cap so I took out the - to become Bz Mak (look at my signature to understand a bit more...)

Im also known as 40 illa (my alkoholic name, because I love everything that's 4-0, 40 percents and 40 ounces) and me and some people are the 40 Illaz but no one of em can rap so im solo lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2003, 12:31:30 AM »
BIGjakeDOGGYdogg

basically that came from 2 nick names i got and have had forever

everyone all my life has called me Big Jake amongst the money nicks i've had, anytime i enter a room or a crowd i always get a "ooooooooooh shit what's up big jake"

jake dogg usually follows big jake, so when i enter a room or whatever somtimes i hear, " sup big jake dogg"

Hakub

shit came from the spanish version of my name jacob (pr. hawk-obe) anyways my cousin married a white dude and his there children can't talk spanish right so when they tried to say my name in spanish they were all  "hakub",lol shit was so funny at the time it's been my family nick name since, for short they call me hak (pr. hack)

heinouz hak

basically i got this from inpersenating james hetfield, my cousin was laughing and saying "dude you look heinous, hak" shit stuck too

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Snoop_da_BOSS

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2003, 08:21:05 AM »
heh, my nick name came from.. hmmm... ok, let me put it dis way- I'm a great Snoop's fun, so I decided 2 have "Snoop" in my name + something else dat would make it different and special..so it came out 2 b da_BOSS.. Snoop_da_BOSS, dat's me, baby. most of my friends call me PICASSO cuz I love dat art shit, my hobbie... unofficial, lolz.. and they also call me "Shyma" cuz of my last name Shymchak.. u know wat I'm sayin? and here in university, I'm mostly known as Roman (dat's my name), or Snoop_da_BOSS... dat's probably it..

Chuuch!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2003, 08:22:19 AM by Snoop_da_BOSS »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2003, 11:06:40 AM »
All my cuzins been callin me RODZILLA for ages......Cuz my real name is ROD and shit......Even my dad & some teachers call me RODZILLA now......

tha7th waz tha name I started out with on this board.....it meant like tha7th sign, like tha One.....I thought ima only be keystylin on this board so tha7th fit tha category.....tha7th is like tha lyrical side of me.....somethin like that.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!