Author Topic: Hopsin vs Tyler the creator (Both from LA)  (Read 785 times)

Raphael

Re: Hopsin vs Tyler the creator (Both from LA)
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2011, 12:43:47 PM »
Hopsin >  tyler
You convinced me with that one lol.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2011, 01:20:34 PM »
Hopsin >  tyler

no one cares what your convictions are..........sorry to break the news to you
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2011, 01:25:07 PM »
once again everybody's rooting for the underdawg and the underdawg only.  i guess once somebody shows their face on TV for 2 seconds they're automatically old, automatically wack, and all of that other shit.  all logic and reasoning has completely gone out tha window at this point in their careers now.

i really don't buy that all of u in this thread are sleeping on Tyler and OddFuture overnight like this.  i think y'all are just still caught up in the "underground mc" nostalgia.  and considering tha fact that Tyler and OddFuture aren't even mainstream just makes you all look like premature ejaculation. 
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 03:06:44 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Raphael

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2011, 02:16:01 PM »
Hopsin >  tyler

no one cares what your convictions are..........sorry to break the news to you
You suck at english and you are obviously butt hurt that i put a post of yours in my sig so everyone can see your lack of knowledge in hiphop.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2011, 03:03:33 PM »
I'm A Lil Behind & Just Recently Had The Chance To Go Through Hopsin's RAW Chit....& I Must Say Dude Is Crazy Dope!!  8) Does He Got Any Other Releases Out?

Al Bundy

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2011, 03:04:37 PM »

i've tried listening to hopsin but i have yet to find a song of his that i actually enjoy.

and then when ur done lookin for hopsin tracks and u havent found any u like, u bump kreayshawn and lil b tracks on full blast and dance to 'em like terry crews in "friday after next" smfh

i did not know i was an avid listener of kreayshawn. thanks for the heads up ::) keep guessing what's on my playlist elior. it's cute to see that you think of me so i'll give you a hint: it's not your feeble attempts at rapping 8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2011, 03:11:46 PM »
once again everybody's rooting for the underdawg and the underdawg only.  i guess once somebody shows their face on TV for 2 seconds they're automatically old, automatically wack, and all of that other shit.  all logic and reasoning has completely gone out tha window at this point in their careers now.

i really don't buy that all of u in this thread are sleeping on Tyler and OddFuture overnight like this.  i think y'all are just still caught up in the "underground mc" nostalgia.  and considering tha fact that Tyler and OddFuture aren't even mainstream just makes you all look like premature ejaculation. 

Or maybe they just aren't that talented and you're being a groupie

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2011, 04:14:09 PM »

i've tried listening to hopsin but i have yet to find a song of his that i actually enjoy.

and then when ur done lookin for hopsin tracks and u havent found any u like, u bump kreayshawn and lil b tracks on full blast and dance to 'em like terry crews in "friday after next" smfh

i did not know i was an avid listener of kreayshawn. thanks for the heads up ::) keep guessing what's on my playlist elior. it's cute to see that you think of me so i'll give you a hint: it's not your feeble attempts at rapping 8)

lmao@u finally realizin ur suspect for diggin kreayshawn and bein a big lil b fan

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2011, 04:37:39 PM »
I'm A Lil Behind & Just Recently Had The Chance To Go Through Hopsin's RAW Chit....& I Must Say Dude Is Crazy Dope!!  8) Does He Got Any Other Releases Out?

everything else he has is wack.........all he got that is good is raw.......
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

jmj540

• Lil Geezy
  • YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE! YOU BLEW IT
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2011, 05:02:24 PM »
Hopsin's easily the better rapper, but I would rather listen to Tyler.

Al Bundy

« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2011, 05:25:26 PM »

lmao@u finally realizin ur suspect for diggin kreayshawn and bein a big lil b fan

wanting to bang kreayshawn ≠ being a fan of her music. try again ali g

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2011, 05:41:11 PM »
^ point remains, u aint built for hopsin's music, stick 2 ur lil b records

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2011, 06:20:03 PM »
^Let's not talk about build with you. Paris Hilton is more built than you.

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2011, 06:23:21 PM »
^and ur buff, biebs.

i'd step on ur head, son, real spit

Elkoizm

« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2011, 06:23:55 PM »
^Let's not talk about build with you. Paris Hilton is more built than you.