Author Topic: NFL Week 4 Official Discussion Thread  (Read 632 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: NFL Week 4 Official Discussion Thread
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2011, 12:39:48 AM »
I'm not sold on the titans at all, beating a bad browns team isn't very impressive.
Will just keep winning and see what happens  ;)

If you aren't sold on the 3-1 Titans, imagine what I think about the 2-2 Jets

I expected losses without mangold, he's the unsung leader of the offense once he's back the jets will be fine. I see the titans losing the next two and finishing 8-8.

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2011, 10:19:44 AM »
I'm not sold on the titans at all, beating a bad browns team isn't very impressive.

I expected losses without mangold, he's the unsung leader of the offense once he's back the jets will be fine. I see the titans losing the next two and finishing 8-8.
Lol will see if they lose the next two. I guarantee we win at least one of Pittsburgh/Houston. I guarantee it.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2011, 11:02:55 AM »
If the Titans and Bills have the same record on December 4th, we're watching the game together.
That's impossible unless you're in the stadium.. I already have my tickets  ;)

I hate Buffalo in the winter and I hate missing games that late in the season so I never go to a Bills game, so have fun (the weather will feel that much colder and the drive home that much longer when my Bills beat you though.) But if both teams are tied with playoff bound records we may end up at the same address as I might tailgate.

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2011, 12:04:49 PM »
If the Titans and Bills have the same record on December 4th, we're watching the game together.
That's impossible unless you're in the stadium.. I already have my tickets  ;)

I hate Buffalo in the winter and I hate missing games that late in the season so I never go to a Bills game, so have fun (the weather will feel that much colder and the drive home that much longer when my Bills beat you though.) But if both teams are tied with playoff bound records we may end up at the same address as I might tailgate.
Haha I know all about the weather. The Last Titans-Bills game I went too was on XMas eve about 6 years ago (amazing -- week 16 with both of us still in the playoff hunt. It felt great to end your playoff hopes and continue ours  ;) ).

Haha, I'm confident but will see.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2011, 04:56:57 PM »

FOH. Im more worried about the Steelers just because the veteran experience but Houston is overrated just like they are every year especially by ESPN. This Titan team is for real and I say that because for years we had that Jeff Fisher foundation of that stingy D and good running game but we never had a real QB who could move the ball down field. Now wit Hasselbeck lookin rejuvenated behind a real o line and one of the best backs in the NFL alongside him and our D lookin even better now that theyre actually gettin to rest we look real good. And remember this is us just gettin the hang of our new offense. As good as things are now theyre probably gonna get better.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2011, 04:57:44 PM »
^ At worse case scenario, we will definitely win one of the next two games if not both.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2011, 05:04:17 PM »
Hey Luna Im here in Jersey so I dont see much of our games especially since ESPN seems to write us off in favor of these bum ass eagles jets n giants. Hows Damian Williams coming along? Is he gettin any playin time? He looked like he had alot of potential last year.
cause If I dont who will

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2011, 05:32:14 PM »
Hey Luna Im here in Jersey so I dont see much of our games especially since ESPN seems to write us off in favor of these bum ass eagles jets n giants. Hows Damian Williams coming along? Is he gettin any playin time? He looked like he had alot of potential last year.
DWill was extremely disappointing the first three games. He looked lost out there. Ran wrong routes, Hasselbeck had to tell him where to line up, etc.

But now with Britt out for the season, DWill is getting a huge opportunity to start every game. In his first game as a starter, he chipped in nicely. He's still inconsistent, but God did he make a gorgeous and impressive TD catch.

Hopefully he can shake off the inconsistency as he's getting a huge opportunity

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2011, 06:58:10 PM »
^ At worse case scenario, we will definitely win one of the next two games if not both.

I don't think you know what worst case scenario means lol.

As for the texans, they usually are overrated but not this year. That defense looks good for once. I gaurantee the titans lose the next two and finish 8-8.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2011, 07:22:32 PM »
8-8 is BS. Jets more likely to go 8-8 right now than us. I see 11-5 or 10-6 but we were goin 8-8 when we had a one dimensional running attack offense wit a dink n dunk pass game with a below avg passer. Only way we goin 8-8 is if Hasselbeck gets a serious injury.
cause If I dont who will

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2011, 07:42:07 PM »

As for the texans, they usually are overrated but not this year. That defense looks good for once. I gaurantee the titans lose the next two and finish 8-8.

Texans look the same as they do every year. Start out strong then falter and die in the second half of the season. Shit you can ask any Colts Titans or Jags fan and theyll tell you nobody takes the Texans seriously in that division. ESPN hypes the fuck out of them every year and they choke. Kubiak need to be fired already but keeps gettin passes for them fuckin up. As long as hes in charge I cant take them serious.
cause If I dont who will

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2011, 08:40:56 PM »

you'll see. No way we lose our next two games. No way

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2011, 09:13:31 PM »
If the titans win the next two then they are legitimate but I don't see it happening

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2011, 09:36:11 PM »
Vegas has the Steelers favored by five points. They always know.

Lunatic

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2011, 11:16:27 PM »
Vegas has the Steelers favored by five points. They always know.
They've never been wrong