Author Topic: NFL Week 4 Official Discussion Thread  (Read 633 times)

Lunatic

NFL Week 4 Official Discussion Thread
« on: October 02, 2011, 09:24:03 PM »
- Horrible loss for Buffalo. In what will be a tight AFC race, can't afford to lose games like this.
-The Tennessee Titans are for motherfucking real  8)
-Romo is a joke
-Lions 4-0!
-Pittsburgh looks bad
-The Vikings are worse than I thought
-The Eagles dream team is 1-3  :D
-GB (Aaron Rodgers) is just balling
-Baltimore are sick (makes Titans week 2 smashing of them even more impressive)
-The Jets sit at a mediocre 2-2. Mark Sanchez had like the worst QB game ever lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: NFL Week 4 Official Discussion Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 11:14:09 PM »
Can't really blame Sanchez the o line was absolutely dreadful. Both qbs put in absolutely dreadful performances. Flacco was terrible the whole game. Sanchez couldn't set his feet without being drilled. But you don't go from best center in the league to undrafted rookie and not expect the o line to be in shambles.

Also, the refs were pathetic tonight. So many blatant missed calls it was pitiful.

Bottom line is schotty needs to be fired. It's only four games in and now four jets starters have come forward directly calling out the playcalling and gameplans. When each week the offensive coordinator is getting thrown under the bus in the media theirs obvious problems.

Jets need mangold back and in a hurry.

The one positive can take out of this is the jets d played great. Flacco looked inept.

Aaron maybin got resigned after being cut and comes up with a strip sack, that was huge.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 11:31:50 PM »
Romo is who he is at this point. He's a good qb but hes a choke artist. The bills are going to fall back down to earth, they really aren't a good team. I'm not sold on the titans at all, beating a bad browns team isn't very impressive. The win against the ravens was due to them having a hangover from that emotional week one win. The steelers are getting old and starting to decline, it happens. Still a contender though.Lions have a good team but who knows if stafford stays healthy

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 01:13:44 AM »
Its funny to me when people say really overblown things about romo.

I admit I have been frustrated by his play sometimes (throwing bonehead picks and making terrible decisions at times, not protecting the ball etc) , but you cant deny hes a good qb.  mistake prone sometimes to the point of "wtf were u thinking"?  yeah but its taken way out of proportion.

"ESPN’s Stats and Info put together a compelling piece that shows Romo has consistently played better in the fourth quarter since 2008 than the three quarters before it.  He has the best yards-per-attempt in the fourth quarter since 2008.  His TD/INT is second best." - http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/19/tony-romo-is-the-same-guy-hes-always-been/

All that said, romo did cost them the game against detroit today.  I wish they would focus on getting Felix Jones the ball more and take pressure off of Romo. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 03:56:31 AM »
- Horrible loss for Buffalo. In what will be a tight AFC race, can't afford to lose games like this.

Next week will be a real test for both teams, Bills and Eagles. Whoever loses will be done for the season in my opinion. Both are in tough divisions to lose back to back weeks right now.

Your Titans' playoff hopes will come down to the head to head games with Houston. Jags are done and unless a miracle brings Peyton back tomorrow the Colts are done too. And the twits on the news were saying if Cots can go 3-3, maybe 4-2 with Collins it'd be okay. Who were they kidding?

polepositon

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 10:05:14 AM »
yea. we iz the biz. but, kill it. i told you that was our flop game for the season.

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2011, 10:48:28 AM »
I'm not sold on the titans at all, beating a bad browns team isn't very impressive.
Will just keep winning and see what happens  ;)

If you aren't sold on the 3-1 Titans, imagine what I think about the 2-2 Jets

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2011, 10:51:03 AM »
Your Titans' playoff hopes will come down to the head to head games with Houston. Jags are done and unless a miracle brings Peyton back tomorrow the Colts are done too. And the twits on the news were saying if Cots can go 3-3, maybe 4-2 with Collins it'd be okay. Who were they kidding?
I've been thinking that for the longest time, but if the Titans beat the Steelers next week, it wouldn't shock me to see the Titans & Texans both make the playoffs. Again, if the Titans win, both the Texans & Titans own the tiebreaker over the Steelers (head to head).

The Steelers don't look too hot and I think both the Texans & Titans are good for 9-10 wins. Ravens win that division and Steelers finish NO better than 9-7, maybe 8-8.

Just a thought.

Titans are going to the playoffs. They still have 2 games vs. the Colts, home game vs the Jaguars, and very winnable games vs Houston (2 - they'll win 1), Carolina, Cincinnati, TB, Buffalo & Atlanta. That's a 10 win team.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2011, 10:53:55 AM »
I'm in shock the Cowboys lost that game. Truly remarkable lol.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2011, 12:42:09 PM »
The worst part about that Cowboys loss was that the Lions looked like literally the worst team in the division in the first half. It looked like Cowboys might have even won it by 50, and then...it happened.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2011, 12:54:45 PM »
I don't understand the physics behind throwing three interceptions while being up 24 points in the second half.

If they ran the ball every play in the second half & went three & out & gave the ball back, they probably still would of won the game.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2011, 04:56:54 PM »
I've been thinking that for the longest time, but if the Titans beat the Steelers next week, it wouldn't shock me to see the Titans & Texans both make the playoffs. Again, if the Titans win, both the Texans & Titans own the tiebreaker over the Steelers (head to head).

The Steelers don't look too hot and I think both the Texans & Titans are good for 9-10 wins. Ravens win that division and Steelers finish NO better than 9-7, maybe 8-8.

Just a thought.

Titans are going to the playoffs. They still have 2 games vs. the Colts, home game vs the Jaguars, and very winnable games vs Houston (2 - they'll win 1), Carolina, Cincinnati, TB, Buffalo & Atlanta. That's a 10 win team.

It certainly isn't out of the question. The AFC West obviously isn't going to send 2 teams and if Pit keeps going the way they are the North won't be sending two teams either. I see the East sending at least two teams though. The question is now around the Bills. The Pats are a lock and the Jets should get over their hump and squeeze in, but will the Bills implode after this loss or get back in form, because the East sending 3 if the Steelers faulter wouldn't be a shock to me.

If the Titans and Bills have the same record on December 4th, we're watching the game together.

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2011, 05:06:52 PM »
If the Titans and Bills have the same record on December 4th, we're watching the game together.
That's impossible unless you're in the stadium.. I already have my tickets  ;)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2011, 11:17:43 PM »
I don't understand the physics behind throwing three interceptions while being up 24 points in the second half.

If they ran the ball every play in the second half & went three & out & gave the ball back, they probably still would of won the game.

Thats jason garrett for you.  Hes got alot of pluses as a head coach, but knowing how to run the ball and when isnt one of them.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2011, 12:26:25 AM »
I'm a fan of the Cowboys. Always liked them. Let me tell you, this team might have some embaressing moments like this throughout the season, but they're talented enough where all they need is a seed in the playoffs & they could very well find themselves in the Super Bowl. I mean, if they play like they did in the first half against any team in the NFL, that's more than enough to win.