Author Topic: Daz just won a 25.5 million Lawsuit!  (Read 683 times)

Quadruple OG

Re:Daz just won a 25.5 million Lawsuit!
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2003, 08:06:52 AM »
lookin more like bullshit.  daz winning a lawsuit of this magnitude would be all over the place today, and it isn't even on the site that supposedly has the article

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2003, 08:43:57 AM »
1st off, it's in Kronik's words because he reworded it, and posted it, unlike most news sites which just copy and paste.

2nd, they gave credit to a writer ON that site, they didn't say it came from that site.  

3rd, it, according to the lawsuit happened december 6th, and the article said it hadn't been announced yet.  

Yall can't discern fact from fiction on anything.  First, everybody wouldn't believe Kurupt signed with the row, the whole time I was telling everybody it was the truth.  Then we had fools saying "AW, that ain't Snoop's album! He'll change the tracklist"... then yall don't believe Mellowman; now you won't believe this.  You guys are too skeptical.  This story is legit as hell.  

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2003, 09:25:03 AM »
LOOOOL the audiois hillarious!! I can understand his hapyness tho if its true

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2003, 09:53:01 AM »
Yea.. you would think that this kinda news would be all over the place, but I just cant see an artist like DAZ braggin about something this BIG if it was a flat out lie.  So I dont know.  

Well now that I think about it.. Isn't this kinda stuff available to the public?  Theres gotta be some public records that support this claim.   ::)

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Kaidy

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2003, 10:29:03 AM »
Daz said on the clip that the article was in the LA Daily Journal. Anyone in LA county can go to a newstand and pick it up and check if its in there
« Last Edit: January 23, 2003, 10:30:17 AM by Kaidy »

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2003, 11:15:01 AM »
Damn, Daz just got lucky. Fuck him signing with a major now, damn he can sell his shit from DPG Recordz now straight up without all this ripping people off and crappy mixing bull. Hopefully he will use the money wisely to buy some better production equipment so that he can start making more beats like in the Death Row days as well as his more recent style of beats. Although this is Daz we are talking about and therefore I am a little skeptical, he sounds pleased as hell on the audio clip, and like Trauma said, the article itself looks pretty legit with the language they have used and shit. so I am willing to believe that this is true.

PS - he gonna fly over all the UK homies for the party, lol?

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2003, 11:25:42 AM »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2003, 11:53:32 AM »
first off, never gonna doubt Trauma again, cuz he comes correct

but i found it hard to believe considering this is the same guy who has said (in no particular order): Kurupt was not going to Tha Row, was going to join the army, join the air force so he can drop a bomb on Sadaam Hussein's head, Kurupt becoming a blood, Suge sleepin with his wife, he having sex with suge's wife, getting into an altercation on a bu with Suge's ex-homeboy, twisting the truth on the Bad Azz in Vegas situation, etc. etc. etc.  

and also, he owes money to people, such as overseer and rud, for shit that they never got.  hopefully, if he does recieve money (or some money, after reading what seer posted on dubcnn, he might not recieve 25 million) he'll at least give peeps their money back

bez

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2003, 01:31:19 PM »
lol the audio was funny as fuck. lol

lexo_sc_300

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2003, 04:07:51 PM »
that was sum funny audio.  now he can finally stop running internet scams, start refunding mutha fuckaz money, and start concentrating on his music.

Murrow

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2003, 04:59:06 PM »
Man, Daz just gave the second big and maybe fatal blow to Tha Row.  I think they are done.

Anyway, Daz is going back to mainstream with that 25 mil!  He will be wit Shady.

kingpin_4eva

• 'G'
  • LADIES #1 LOVER
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2003, 08:44:37 PM »
I just wanna know where did everyone get the audio from? I would love to hear that track. Please hook me up with the url.
Nah, maybe it's the bitches and the sunshine
Fool, it's the palm trees, cool breeze and one-time
This the home of ragtops and swimsuits
We wear Chuck Taylors, nigga, we don't fuck with Timb boots!

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2003, 09:28:25 PM »
that was sum funny audio.  now he can finally stop running internet scams, start refunding mutha fuckaz money, and start concentrating on his music.

Never happen, LOL.  Daz could be Bill Gates, and he'd STILL rip people off.  It's called "Ghetto", and Daz is the most ghetto artist (with the possible exception of ODB) that I've ever seen.