Author Topic: NFL week 11 discussion thread  (Read 380 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
NFL week 11 discussion thread
« on: November 15, 2011, 08:46:06 AM »
Only 8-8 for me last week  :( brings me to 19-11 total

So two huge pieces of news this week: Matt schaub and Matt cassel are reportedly done for the season. The chiefs were already falling apart so this news is whatever but man you have to feel bad for the texans. They finally look like serious contenders and now their hit with injuries. First Williams then Johnson now schaub. I still see them winning the division off the strength of their running game but they likely are one and done.

Anyway here's my picks

Jets
Jags
Lions
Packers
Dolphins
Raiders
Cowboys
Ravens
Rams
49ers
Falcons
Bears
Giants
Patriots

Lunatic

Re: NFL week 11 discussion thread
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 10:09:13 AM »
Jets
Lions
Packers
Cowboys
Ravens
Jags
Bills
Raiders
Seahawks
49ers
Titans
Bears
Giants
Patriots
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 10:28:01 AM »
Jets
Lions
Packers
Cowboys
Ravens
Jags
Bills
Raiders
Rams
49ers
Falcons
Bears
Eagles
Pats

polepositon

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 01:31:52 PM »
ravens
jags
redskins
tampa
carolina
buffalo
vikings
rams
bears
49ers
patriots
falcons
giants
broncos

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 08:13:48 PM »
I think my worst fear is schottenheimer being brought back next year. His playbook and playcalling is embarrassing .

How many times are you going to motion your fullback from lining up wide to the backfield for no purpose. Or calling fake end around to a run up the middle and never calling an end around. Sending three receivers bunched on one side all running routes that stop before the first down marker on third down
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 08:16:32 PM by Jaydc is back »

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2011, 08:30:44 PM »
Wow, Tebow is the man.

If I'm a betting man, I don't see Sanchez leading a game winning drive here. 58 seconds with 2 timeouts is possible but I don't think so.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 08:41:33 PM »
I'm embarrassed for the jets. What the fuck was Rex Ryan thinking sending 8 guys like that? It was obvious tebow was going to run. What a joke.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2011, 08:44:35 PM »
Shitchez does it again!

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2011, 09:01:51 PM »
Wow, Tebow is the man.

If I'm a betting man, I don't see Sanchez leading a game winning drive here. 58 seconds with 2 timeouts is possible but I don't think so.

He did it last season against the texans with 55 seconds and no timeouts. But not today.If you saw the stat Sanchez leads all qbs with fourth quarter game winning drives since last season.

But the offense has regressed. Anyone blaming this solely on Sanchez isn't actually watching the game. The playcalling is horrendous. And letting Braylon Edwards walk was the worst move they made. Burress is only useful in the redzone.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2011, 09:15:58 PM »
LOL @ Tim Tebow shitting on the Jets

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2011, 10:12:36 PM »
Wow, Tebow is the man.

He did it last season against the texans with 55 seconds and no timeouts. But not today.If you saw the stat Sanchez leads all qbs with fourth quarter game winning drives since last season.

But the offense has regressed. Anyone blaming this solely on Sanchez isn't actually watching the game. The playcalling is horrendous. And letting Braylon Edwards walk was the worst move they made. Burress is only useful in the redzone.
I hear ya

I just didn't have faith here and I wasn't wrong

5-5 is pathetic right now

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2011, 11:26:34 PM »
It is. This game could cost them playoffs. Looking at their schedule they could easily win out and make the wild card. But they aren't playing well at all. Who knows. The bengals have a tough road ahead and I see them folding up shop.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2011, 11:49:25 PM »
I'm crying. I have no words for this game but put Greg McElroy in.

Lunatic

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2011, 12:21:40 PM »
It is. This game could cost them playoffs. Looking at their schedule they could easily win out and make the wild card. But they aren't playing well at all. Who knows. The bengals have a tough road ahead and I see them folding up shop.
Call me crazy but I think the Titans still have a shot at a playoff berth if they can go 5-2 very possible (ATL, BUF, TB, NWO, IND, JAX, IND)

I'm hoping (realistically) losses to ATL & NWO and beat Buf, TB, Ind, Jax, Hou

10-6 might get us in wild card (or division win if the Texans go 2-4 the rest of the way without Schaub)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2011, 07:56:13 PM »
Call me crazy but I think the Titans still have a shot at a playoff berth if they can go 5-2 very possible (ATL, BUF, TB, NWO, IND, JAX, IND)

I'm hoping (realistically) losses to ATL & NWO and beat Buf, TB, Ind, Jax, Hou

10-6 might get us in wild card (or division win if the Texans go 2-4 the rest of the way without Schaub)

2 and 4 is very unlikely. It all depends on Leinart's  first game. If they can beat the Jags then I guarantee they'll be at least 3-2 going into week 17 against the (unless Peyton returns for the Thursday night game in late December, you just better hope that it is Peyton's first game back and not second game back). But assuming no Peyton Manning the Texans should beat the Jags, Panthers, and Colts, and Cinci is hardly unbeatable with another strong possibility of beating ATL in Houston. Wade's defense is playing good enough to avoid a losing record for the last 6 games no mater how bad Leinart plays. Of course this is Leinart with a defense and a run game. He had neither in Arizona.