Author Topic: Game(s) Your Waiting For...  (Read 203 times)

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Game(s) Your Waiting For...
« on: January 26, 2003, 12:36:14 AM »
What are some games ya'll are waiting to release in 2003?

The games I'm waitin for are:

Halo 2 for Xbox (Release Date = June/July)
Brute Force for Xbox (Release Date = Mid April / Early May)
Red Faction II for Xbox/PC/GC (Release Date = March / April)
Max Payne 2 for Xbox/PC/PS2 (Release Date = Fall / Winter)

I'm waiting for these games to drop, and DAMN I can't wait!

PS: Anyone hear of Def Jam Vendetta for PS2 and GC?  The game is like WWE Raw and SmackDown, and the characters are the hip-hop artists of Def Jam records.  I think Russel Simmons is gonna be the "Vince McMahon" of it...which looks tight as fuck!

Trauma-san

Re:Game(s) Your Waiting For...
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2003, 12:38:22 AM »
I'm waiting on

Zelda - March on gc
Gameboy player - may on gc

And that's about it, I still got a lot of older games I wanna pick up, so I don't really care what comes out new anytime soon, there's like 5000 games already out that I don't have yet.  I might get a ps2 one of these days, too, then i'll have like another 200 good games to try out.  I've never even played halo, etc.  

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2003, 12:44:47 AM »
I'm waiting on

Zelda - March on gc
Gameboy player - may on gc

And that's about it, I still got a lot of older games I wanna pick up, so I don't really care what comes out new anytime soon, there's like 5000 games already out that I don't have yet.  I might get a ps2 one of these days, too, then i'll have like another 200 good games to try out.  I've never even played halo, etc.  

Yeah...theres some games out I REALLY wanna get...but I don't have any goddamn money!  LOL

I may pickup a PS2 soon.  I know madd people are gonna say "The PS2 hater?  Buying a PS2?!...and what-not.  Hey, they got some good goddamn games that never will touch and Xbox system.  However...I NEED THE MONEY!

PS: I highly recommend Halo to ANYONE who likes 1st person shooters.  The game has a real in-depth story to it, and the gameplay is amazing.  There is a 350 page novel prequel to the game.  I read it twice, and currently am reading it a 3rd time, and it gets better everytime I read it.  Also, the game picks up almost RIGHT where the book left off!  Even the most diehard PS2 or Gamecube player has to give Halo it's props, like I give to GTA and Zelda.  Its THE, if not one of the best 1st person shooters EVER!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2003, 12:45:26 AM by Xear0 »

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2003, 01:07:43 AM »
yea im waiting for
-Halo 2 (xbox only)
-Project Gotham Racing 2 (xbox only)
-Fable (xbox only)
-Brute Force (xbox only)
-Soul Calibur 2
-Counter Strike (hopefully xbox only)
-Ninja Gaiden (classic game one of the best nintendo games ever, gonna be dope, xbox only)
-Rainbow Six 3:Ravens Shield (unreal graphic engine,xbox live support, o hell yea)
-True Crimes Streets of LA
-NBA Street Vol 2

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2003, 01:12:24 AM »
Aw, man, I didn't realize halo was just on xbox.  Damn.  Yeah, I think most people realize that's a dope game, it did win game of the year from EGM, and that's the mag I've trusted over the years.

elneckio

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2003, 02:17:34 AM »
PC version of Halo
New Doom
Star Wars Galaxies
Max Payne 2
Half Life 2
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2003, 04:07:56 AM »
1. Halo 2
2. Ninja Gaiden
3. True Crime: Streets Of L.A
4. Brute Force
5. Fable
6. Crimson Skies
7. And maybe that new Indiana Jones game...

^^ I aint really one of them Xbox fans, but it's tha system I got so those are tha games I got to look forward to...

I used to have my PS2... but I sold it cuz I hardly played it and I refused to buy a Memory Card after I had been spoiled by Xbox's hardrive... but damn, Lately I've been seeing previews for Devil May Cry 2 and The Geteway... they both look dope as hell.... makes me wanna buy a PS2 all over again.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2003, 04:28:36 AM »
You sold your ps2 and bought an Xbox over a memory card? LOL you must have lost a TON of money when you sold it, that wasn't that smart, dogg.  peace~

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2003, 04:41:03 AM »
^^ Naw... I already had my Xbox before my PS2... but during tha time I had it tha only game I was playin on it was GTA3...and I never beat it cuz I didnt have a Memory Card... it was coo' but I was mostly only playin my Xbox... so I just sold it... That's why I said I was "spoiled" by tha Xbox Hardrive, cuz I never had to worry about no memory card...

Now I kinda regret it cuz of tha games I been seeing for it... oh yeah... Forgot to mention that new Contra game... that shit looks sweet, I dont really see anybody with PS2 mention that..

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2003, 05:08:00 AM »
I'm still pissed Konami turned their back on nintendo.  WE MADE KONAMI! they should have gave us that contra for a gamecube exclusive.  

Like somebody else said on another thread, Nintendo is getting NO thirdparty support.  Only a few third party games are that attractive, and every single 1st party game nintendo has made has been off the chain.  If Xbox or Ps2 were making original games 1st party like Nintendo's making, they'd be ruling the world, I'd throw my nintendo in the trash.  Nintendo's running with mario, luigi, zelda, metroid, starfox, etc. and only a few third party games are any good at all (resident evil, basically, lol)

verbalassaulta

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2003, 08:04:52 AM »
devil may cry 2
soul calibur 2
final fantasy x-2
zelda

Jome

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2003, 04:05:01 PM »
To keep the stereotype image of a PS2-owner up..

1. GTA4
2. GTA5
3. GTA6
4. GTA7
5. GTA8
6. GTA9
7. GTA10

Oh yeah, I heard number 10 is gonna be bangin'!!  ;)

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2003, 12:43:47 AM »

soul calibur 2
final fantasy x-2

I forgot about these two! Put me down for them as well (final fantasy IS on gamecube isn't it? I think it is)

BL7

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2003, 05:45:15 AM »

soul calibur 2
final fantasy x-2

I forgot about these two! Put me down for them as well (final fantasy IS on gamecube isn't it? I think it is)

It is. I read about it at IGN sometime ago.

Peace