Author Topic: Chiefs fire Todd Haley! ...this after losing his 4 best players for the season  (Read 198 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
The Chiefs superstar player is Jamal Charles.  The whole offense revolved around him.  He got injured in the second game of the season and has been out for the year.  Before that Tony Moeki, an up and coming superstar tight end was injured for the season.  Also Pro-Bowl safety Eric Berry was injured in the first game and hasn't played all year. 

Lastly, Pro-Bowl QB Matt Cassel got injured for the season a few weeks ago.

...And then the Chiefs have the nerve to fire Todd Haley!!!   This is bullshit!   Most fans in KC support this move, but they are mostly idiots who jump on and off the bandwagon week to week.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Lunatic

Not sure if it's a good move or not, like you said, dude had shit luck with injuries and was left with little to work with
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
I think it's for personal reasons.

Getting your team to 5-8 with the amount of injuries they have is kind of impressive. You can't fault Haley for that qb they have right now. And coming off the heels of a division title.

However, I think the way they've lost this year is a big reason. They've been blown out what, five times now? And against the jets Haley seemed to lose control. Haley just seemed like a real prick that wasn't liked by anybody on the team or in the front office.

That said, they still have a stacked team. Whoever they get as coach is walking into a team loaded with talent, they just need a few tweaks here and there. I wouldn't be surprised to see them take the division back next season. Raiders are a terribly managed team, and that Palmer trade is going to set them back years. Tebow will flat on his face next season. The broncos this year are like the 2008(?) dolphins team that won the division with the wildcat. It surprised teams and won them games but the next season teams had it figured out and they fell back to earth. Gimmicks only get you so far and tebow is a gimmick. The chargers are the big threat, they just need to fire norv turner

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Who cares? Romeo is a beast.

Lunatic

Tebow will flat on his face next season. The broncos this year are like the 2008(?) dolphins team that won the division with the wildcat.
That's what I've been telling everyone

The Chargers will get Jeff Fisher as coach
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think it's for personal reasons.

Getting your team to 5-8 with the amount of injuries they have is kind of impressive. You can't fault Haley for that qb they have right now. And coming off the heels of a division title.

However, I think the way they've lost this year is a big reason. They've been blown out what, five times now? And against the jets Haley seemed to lose control. Haley just seemed like a real prick that wasn't liked by anybody on the team or in the front office.

That said, they still have a stacked team. Whoever they get as coach is walking into a team loaded with talent, they just need a few tweaks here and there. I wouldn't be surprised to see them take the division back next season. Raiders are a terribly managed team, and that Palmer trade is going to set them back years. Tebow will flat on his face next season. The broncos this year are like the 2008(?) dolphins team that won the division with the wildcat. It surprised teams and won them games but the next season teams had it figured out and they fell back to earth. Gimmicks only get you so far and tebow is a gimmick. The chargers are the big threat, they just need to fire norv turner

Co-sign!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Who cares? Romeo is a beast.

No doubt Romeo has done a great job with the defense.  He's a suitable coach, but I think I liked Haley even more.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Tebow will flat on his face next season. The broncos this year are like the 2008(?) dolphins team that won the division with the wildcat.
That's what I've been telling everyone

The Chargers will get Jeff Fisher as coach

For whatever reason it seems God is on Tebow's side and answering all his prayers this season.   But soon the rapture will occur and he's actually going to have to win some games off talent and not off late game miracles.  This Angels in the Outfield stuff can't possibly go on much longer.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
I've been saying since he got there that Haley was figurehead coach. They had no offense when he got there and the first year was abysmal. One year with Wies and they look like studs. Wies leaves and they crumble. The defense kept them in close games and help them win. Had they lost Cassel and Charles last year Wies would have at least made the offense work to the point where it was an embarrassment. There's an OC job with his name on it somewhere but it'll have to be in a secondary like with Dallas, NO, or GB. A team with a stud QB and great WRs that need to take some pressure off the HC.

Just as I predicted last year's triumph I predicted this year's meltdown. Haley couldn't get his team to make an effort and so he goes. Shit, even last year he cost his team a couple wins with his poor decisions.