Author Topic: Crooked I - In None We Trust - The Prelude EP ''Official discussion thread''  (Read 1146 times)

doggfather

better than I tought.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
This shit is wack. I bought most previous releases, but Im gonna leave this one alone. Horrible beats, this his worst shit to date.

BiggBoogaBiff

No-Men aren't hard to find either

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
To me this is his worst EP, Diamond In The Back, Roll Call and Going Bad are the best tracks but I'm not really into the rest. Nothing here on the level of "Can I buy you a drink" or "Shoulda Made A Phonecall".

For me the Production really let's the project down, he needs to step outside the box and stop fucking with those Treacherous producers. Look at production values on 50s new mixtape compared with this retail project, he needs to step that shit up.

you can't compare 50 to crooked, cause they are on a different financial level....  treacherous has good production....sometimes they get a little to techno with it.
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

DaKilla Bitch!!!!

• 'G'
  • Westcoast Nigga!!!!
someone got the producer credit for this ep?

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
This shit is wack. I bought most previous releases, but Im gonna leave this one alone. Horrible beats, this his worst shit to date.

INWT production >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other EP he put out.

Matty

absolutely not, the previous two had far superior joints and good sounding music. i'd probably edge out pigface over planet COB, but you can make a great 6-7 track playlist outta those two EPs.

Portugoal

None of them had a lot of replay value, but this is probably the worst of 'em IMO...

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

absolutely not, the previous two had far superior joints and good sounding music. i'd probably edge out pigface over planet COB, but you can make a great 6-7 track playlist outta those two EPs.

Word up

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!

No you can't

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Game Time and Sutt 2 are quality indeed, thats on replay

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
To me this is his worst EP, Diamond In The Back, Roll Call and Going Bad are the best tracks but I'm not really into the rest. Nothing here on the level of "Can I buy you a drink" or "Shoulda Made A Phonecall".

For me the Production really let's the project down, he needs to step outside the box and stop fucking with those Treacherous producers. Look at production values on 50s new mixtape compared with this retail project, he needs to step that shit up.
man that "let me buy you a drink" song is def one of my fav crook songs

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

man that "let me buy you a drink" song is def one of my fav crook songs

For real, if not my favourite Crook track

Jome

I'm trying to like this EP, but there's no musical direction, no decent beats, the guests doesn't convince, and Crook sounds forced on several tracks.  :-X

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm trying to like this EP, but there's no musical direction, no decent beats, the guests doesn't convince, and Crook sounds forced on several tracks.  :-X

Why you gotta be such a hater though?   Crooked is trying his best. isnt charging too much for this project and also letting some folks have free samples of it and also T shirts and you gotta step in and hate,

I just dont understand that.