Author Topic: Crooked I - In None We Trust - The Prelude EP ''Official discussion thread''  (Read 1145 times)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Shit is motherfuckin fire!!  8)

Definitely gonna cop this!! His BEST EP!

Whats yall thoughts?

and if this thread was already made, my bad didnt notice it  :)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Str8 Fire EP

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Where is it?

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what would crooked say about downloading this on youtube and listening to it there?

I am not doing too well financially so i can't fit this into my budget,    I hope Crook don't mind,   after all his name kind of suggests he is cool with that.
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
what would crooked say about downloading this on youtube and listening to it there?

I am not doing too well financially so i can't fit this into my budget,    I hope Crook don't mind,   after all his name kind of suggests he is cool with that.

The man dropped 52+ weekly freestyles for free that were more impressive than more albums have been. I'm sure he's cool with it.

Triple OG Rapsodie

His EPs have always had a few keepers but this time there is nothing here even remotely close to Villain, Let Me Buy You a Drink, Music is My Life or Shoulda Made a Phone Call. These songs sound like something Wayne or Drake would make.

Matty

i could tell from the snippets this wasn't going to be good and i enjoyed quite a few tracks from the earlier EPs. some i really liked and woulda made album material.

EFFeX

Project is only like $5. That's not bad for quality music.

BiggBoogaBiff

My man Crook and The Horse Shoe Gang could hire Art Hollyberg for Management and I can tell him accurately wassup.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
My man Crook and The Horse Shoe Gang could hire Art Hollyberg for Management and I can tell him accurately wassup.

You can't even hold a job at Wendy's Negro, shut the fuck up.

BiggBoogaBiff

It's not about Wendy's, it's about The Marathon

BiggBoogaBiff

You can get a burger anywhere.  But raw talent and a God given gift is hard to find.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
You can get a burger anywhere.  But raw talent and a God given gift is hard to find.

You've go no talent and no gifts.

BiggBoogaBiff

The way I see it is that they need a middle man.  To hell how it sounds, they need some consulting.  That's what we're good 4.  That's why artists be losing sometimes and I be wanting to say something but I know it'll be jacked or interpreted inaccurately.  

I mean it's happened so many times that I'm just a point like "damn, at least buy a nigga a dinner or something.  i know y'all eatin."  #justsayin

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
To me this is his worst EP, Diamond In The Back, Roll Call and Going Bad are the best tracks but I'm not really into the rest. Nothing here on the level of "Can I buy you a drink" or "Shoulda Made A Phonecall".

For me the Production really let's the project down, he needs to step outside the box and stop fucking with those Treacherous producers. Look at production values on 50s new mixtape compared with this retail project, he needs to step that shit up.