Author Topic: Crooked I - In None We Trust - The Prelude EP ''Official discussion thread''  (Read 1144 times)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
I dont get the hate for this EP.

He finally sounds like Crook again and lot just like a SH member.
He picked some different beats this time which are far superior to
the ones on his old EP's with the exception of No Competition which is just mediocre as shit.

This EP also seems to have a lot of replay value. at least to me it does.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

the ones on his old EP's with the exception of No Competition which is just mediocre as shit.

he cant pick right beats to rap over

BiggBoogaBiff

he cant pick right beats to rap over

that's why they should aquire my services and definitely not just for that reason.

(not to u DreDay)

look, fuck Kanye West if I got something good 2 bring 2 tha table i'ma put my best foot forward, if u don't want the help it's your loss and you're gonna keep losin'.  i got mad respect for Crooked I but dude has no direction and no vision.  you can bite the theory of The HBG all u want to but you'll rarely be in the right pocket and you'll rarely if ever strike the right tone.  u got all these insiders-n-shit but none of them niggaz really know what they're doing.  hiring somebody from Cali or NY or Atlanta isn't always gonna give u tha results u need and that's been proven time and time again.  the west can keep on sleepin on The Bilderberg Group but the demise of all of these OG's and some of these young katz in tha game is coming very soon, alot sooner than u think.  And all u'll be replaced by is somebody who lacks the skill and overall package.  

like i said they can sleep on me all they want to but these niggaz is gonna be working for somebody else under that somebody else's terms real soon if they don't get with tha kid.  i got connects and i got the neccessary skills for tha game.  take it or leave it but my click is comin' up real soon, 2014 (maybe even 2013) is the year of The Hollywood Bilderberg Group (we're expanding).  it is what it is but them can't say they couldn't catch the wave, i offered a ticket, it's on them to take the ride.  If them don't want to than them will live the rest of their lives pathetically humble.  i love this game!

Arthur Hollyberg is the "Damizza of DubCC".  There's way too much bone-headedness going on for no reason.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 11:53:17 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Jome

I'm trying to like this EP, but there's no musical direction, no decent beats, the guests doesn't convince, and Crook sounds forced on several tracks.  :-X

Why you gotta be such a hater though?   Crooked is trying his best. isnt charging too much for this project and also letting some folks have free samples of it and also T shirts and you gotta step in and hate,

I just dont understand that.

So you either love the album or you dislike/critique the album, and is automatically a hater, is your world that black/white?

I'm checking everything Crooked releases, and I enjoy a lot of it, but he's no solo artist, he got the Canibus-syndrome. Can't pick beats, and can't make coherent/original songs. (With the odd exception)
He needs musical guidance, he needs someone to pick beats for him, come up with concepts and hooks.. that's why he fits better in Slaughterhouse, and it's most likely why he got no solo LP out yet.

BiggBoogaBiff

Too many "artist"s are being cheap.  They need to invest if they want longevity or to make a nice profit.  Some niggaz are too cocky or too humble for no reason. 

Triple OG Rapsodie

I'm trying to like this EP, but there's no musical direction, no decent beats, the guests doesn't convince, and Crook sounds forced on several tracks.  :-X

Why you gotta be such a hater though?   Crooked is trying his best. isnt charging too much for this project and also letting some folks have free samples of it and also T shirts and you gotta step in and hate,

I just dont understand that.

So you either love the album or you dislike/critique the album, and is automatically a hater, is your world that black/white?

I'm checking everything Crooked releases, and I enjoy a lot of it, but he's no solo artist, he got the Canibus-syndrome. Can't pick beats, and can't make coherent/original songs. (With the odd exception)
He needs musical guidance, he needs someone to pick beats for him, come up with concepts and hooks.. that's why he fits better in Slaughterhouse, and it's most likely why he got no solo LP out yet.

Been saying this for a while. Some artists just need to put their ego aside and let someone guide their career.

BiggBoogaBiff

I got something 2 say to Crook but it's a multi-million dollar idea and I don't know how to collect money off of it and I don't know who to pass it on to.  

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I got something 2 say to Crook but it's a multi-million dollar idea and I don't know how to collect money off of it and I don't know who to pass it on to.  

you got the million dollar idea, he got the million dollar story,   Y'all need to hook up.
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Portugoal

you got the million dollar idea, he got the million dollar story,   Y'all need to hook up.

Is this guy schizo or is he just a weirdo?

BiggBoogaBiff

MULTI-Million.  Truth be told tho, a couple Mill is pocket change after taxes n feez.  Still tho, I be seein some katz do a lot of wrong moves for their businesses and I'm starin at em in their faces this whole time like "HELLO! Would you like to stop being a food stamp recipient now?  I'm sure u want to put the whole team on as well".  Niggaz don't be gettin that shit tho, they'd rather listen to some white boy give them direction and such.  No prejudice shit but niggaz r white washed, I'm not sayin The COBs are tho becuz truthfully I don't know who they deal with.  

Y'all see what happened to Obie Trice, listening to them white folks only got u a buzz, now where u at.  U had all that promo and power and didn't know what to do with it.  PLUS on top of that u had America's Sweetheart co-signing everything u do and now look where you're at.  Don't get me wrong I'm not sayin Obie Trice's career was gonna turn into glitter and gold on the world stage but that nigga had way more potential than that.  

Y'all rappers and entertainers keep following the WorldStar motto where since caucasians come to our site lets appeal to them mostly even tho alotta them would be there already in tha first place.  Mark my words when I say that a few winning teams are at a crucial point in transitioning right now and it's gonna show very very soon. The game only waits for a chosen few.  Don't believe me tho, I'm a smart 23 year old young nigga with visions and ambition, ima be good either way life works out.  

So much to say, So little audience of important people.  I'm not lookin for a handout, im lookin for the hall of fame.

BiggBoogaBiff

I'm clearly not as weird as that picture u flashin off

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^ You needa go ahead and get off your own dick homie. Go out in the real world and make some moves

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

you got the million dollar idea, he got the million dollar story,   Y'all need to hook up.
hahaha ;D west west y'all

you got the million dollar idea, he got the million dollar story,   Y'all need to hook up.

I'm clearly not as weird as that picture u flashin off
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fp1NoKD3rdI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Fp1NoKD3rdI</a>
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 01:18:24 AM by From Dre-Day to Nate Day »

BiggBoogaBiff

^^^ You needa go ahead and get off your own dick homie. Go out in the real world and make some moves

Wamp wamp who tha fuck r u.  Stop actin like u know wassup champ.  I'm not on my own dick, I've just worked too hard to get where I'm goin to.  Leave your online parenting to KayCD and Cham-Cham.  You're talkin to a grown man with intelligence and sophistication, good looks, who's all about Domination.  I'll be ight without ur envy.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.

Wamp wamp who tha fuck r u.  Stop actin like u know wassup champ.  I'm not on my own dick, I've just worked too hard to get where I'm goin to.  Leave your online parenting to KayCD and Cham-Cham.  You're talkin to a grown man with intelligence and sophistication, good looks, who's all about Domination.  I'll be ight without ur envy.

Why are you avoiding your thread after Jimmy served you Arthur? Are you ashamed?