Author Topic: Never get a tattoo of a womans name  (Read 1187 times)

Citizen-Y

Never get a tattoo of a womans name
« on: December 16, 2011, 05:23:30 PM »
Or a ridiculous weird fucking thing on your arm to symbolize your love for her after you got caught blowing your DNA on some chicks face

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7361319/kobe-bryant-wife-files-divorce-los-angeles-lakers-star

Updated: December 16, 2011, 8:07 PM ET
Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce

Associated Press

SANTA ANA, Calif. -- Kobe Bryant's wife, Vanessa, has filed for divorce from the Los Angeles Lakers star.

Vanessa Bryant filed papers Friday in Orange County Superior Court in Santa Ana, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split.

A representative for the couple released a statement saying, "The Bryants have resolved all issues incident to their divorce privately with the assistance of counsel and a Judgment dissolving their marital status will be entered in 2012."

The couple have been married for 10˝ years and have two daughters, ages 8 and 5.

In the statement, the Bryants "ask that in the interest of our young children and in light of the upcoming holiday season the public respect our privacy during this difficult time."

rayallen0

Re: Never get a tattoo of a womans name
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 05:29:50 PM »
Hol' up. Kobe doesn't have a prenup?

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 05:36:31 PM »
Whoever gets a lovers name inked on their body is an idiot, straight up. Gauranteed 99% of people that have done this regret it.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2011, 05:40:25 PM »
^ Yeah, I mean if you've been married for 40 years or some shit why not, but it's a pretty dumb idea in general.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2011, 05:45:32 PM »
There goes a 100 million dollars for Kobe out of the window, just because he used to be a dumb ass nigga when he was young as hell.

Those are the moments when I believe that players actually should be at least 19 when entering the NBA. Kobe entered the NBA way too early, thus becoming a star way too early and this is the result of that.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2011, 11:45:50 AM »
who gives a fuck....more time for him 2 focus on his game now 8)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2011, 12:04:22 PM »

rayallen0

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2011, 03:04:15 PM »
who gives a fuck....more time for him 2 focus on his game now 8)
or focus on not losing all of his stuff.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2011, 03:09:28 PM »
Maybe also focus on seeing his daughters from time to time.

Back in 2003 he played games within court dates.. so I guess he is tough enough mentally.. then again back then he was hungry, young and healthy - but well, American courts give a lot of money and custody to women who divorce unfaithful rich men after 10+ years of marriage. He's pretty fucked, but at least he has a huge 3-year-contract remaining.
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2011, 03:53:37 PM »
Maybe also focus on seeing his daughters from time to time.

Back in 2003 he played games within court dates.. so I guess he is tough enough mentally.. then again back then he was hungry, young and healthy - but well, American courts give a lot of money and custody to women who divorce unfaithful rich men after 10+ years of marriage. He's pretty fucked, but at least he has a huge 3-year-contract remaining.

pretty sure kobe is set financially and doesnt mind hookin his babys mama up....as far as kobe being hungry back in 03, this is kobe bryant we talkin about. when has he NOT been hungry? cmon, now.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2011, 08:27:00 PM »
Why do these guys get married anyway? You're rich and you like smashing females. Do what George Clooney does. If I ever consider marriage the first question I will be asking myself is will I be happy fucking one woman for the rest of my life. If not, it ain't happening.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2011, 04:40:20 AM »
Why do these guys get married anyway? You're rich and you like smashing females. Do what George Clooney does. If I ever consider marriage the first question I will be asking myself is will I be happy fucking one woman for the rest of my life. If not, it ain't happening.

exactly ... when you have all these opportunities as a rich celebrity you know you are not going to stay with a wowan and not getting pussy on the side ... it's just an impossible thought if you're a man .

For a regular guy in his 20es-early 30es it's not even  an option so for a star who can get pussy a lot easier ...

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2011, 01:15:34 PM »
Laker fans bacc em on his life journey but he's hella fucced if "V" gets hulk Hogan's wife attorney :o $ all gone 70% of his shit and the kid's are still young,it was his cheating, she stayed by his side before. He better hope she's not terrible like Linda Hogan,cause if so that equal Kobe gonna be playing when he's hella old like Kevin Willis yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2011, 11:45:43 AM »
Kobe Bryant divorce: Prenup could have 'saved half of his fortune'

The apparent lack of a prenuptial agreement -- coupled with 10 years of marriage -- will likely significantly increase the size of Vanessa Bryant's divorce settlement with Kobe Bryant, legal experts said.

Vanessa Bryant's mother told The Times several years ago that the couple did not sign a prenuptial agreement when they tied the knot in 2001. If true, that would entitle Vanessa to half of their community property.

Christopher C. Melcher, a Woodland Hills-based family law attorney, said a prenup with the Lakers star would have limited Vanessa Bryant's rights for spousal support and some property rights.

"It could have saved half of his fortune," he said.

Some estimates put Kobe Bryant's net worth at $150 million. Legal experts said Vanessa Bryant will probably receive at least $75 million in addition to ongoing spousal and child support.

Last season, as the NBA's highest-paid player, Kobe Bryant earned $24.8 million in salary, and his contract extension signed last year is worth $83.5 million. Forbes magazine estimates that with endorsement deals, Bryant last year earned $53 million before taxes and agent fees. In recent years, he has added Turkish Airlines and Mercedes-Benz to his portfolio of endorsements.

The fact the marriage lasted 10 years gives Vanessa Bryant several advantages under California divorce law. After passing the 10-year mark, attorney Dmitry Gorin said, a marriage is defined as a lengthy one, which means the spouse is allowed to maintain her standard of living after the split.

Gorin said Vanessa Bryant may be entitled to permanent spousal support and may even be part of Kobe Bryant's retirement plans. She'll probably get "more than enough for many lifetimes," Gorin said.

In the petition filed Friday, Vanessa Bryant cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the divorce. In what appears to be an effort to keep the details of their split out of the public eye, the couple said in a joint statement late Friday that they had "resolved all issues incident to their divorce privately."

If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2011, 01:21:40 PM »
I don't understand the logic behind getting severe spousal support in addition to like a $100 million dollars. Kobe is only gonna make mad money for a few years, after that he basically lives off the stuff he has saved up, of which she's gonna take at least half. All that while still paying her mad dollars until he dies and even giving her something through his death, while she has never worked a second in her life and gets to keep the kids too. I don't understand how this can be considered fair? America really treats gold diggers better than good, hard-working people.
No, it's not a sin