Author Topic: I would just like to say.......  (Read 1668 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: I would just like to say.......
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2012, 12:16:41 PM »
how fuckin dumb are you? he says hes 7 hrs away. im supposed to just tell him to meet me at a time i choose? if hes serious about this we can set it up. none of your gay little jew shit

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2012, 12:18:01 PM »
and i really want an anorexic jewish mommas boy wigger to think im not a pussy. get real fagel

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2012, 12:20:17 PM »
and i really want an anorexic jewish mommas boy wigger to think im not a pussy. get real fagel

Damn you've made like 30 excuses in this thread alone.  NIK showed up to throw down with Grumpy.  He gave a time and a place and he was there.  Grumpy got shook when he saw NIK actually showed up and was real.  So by my count NIK>Grumpy and Muthafukka.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2012, 12:21:01 PM »
dodging again....lmao

tarzana park, saturday @ 3:00 PM...I'll be there

see, pussy...shit's as simple as that

V2DHeart

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2012, 12:21:14 PM »
......that I thoroughly enjoy these new interactions int he G-Spot lately......outside of the Madsen/Will shit.

And if anyone were to actually decide to settle the score in the streets like men and it happens to be in the southern California area, I will gladly lend my services in documenting the event via photos and video.

I don't want to involve myself. Just simply document in an unbias fashion.

Let's be real. In the past legendary encounters we've had in the past, NIK and Floydness vs. ACGrundy & NIK and Lights vs. myself, it was always one side's words against the others without any way of ever getting the truth.

I want to end that. If the shit is gonna go down: holla at yo Gary Coleman. I am more than willing to cruise on by and videotape it. Ad if anyone happens to murder the other, I will terminate the evidence for a large fee from the murderer.

Do we have any takers???????

You should get another 1/2 guys together, and one who knows about boxing to referee, slap the gloves on 2 challengers, and do it legit. None of this "he scratched my eyes", or "stuck his fingers in a attempt to rip my mouth open" excuses, which would only continue these beefs when they come back onto the forums. Rounds, standard "lenient" rules to allow  a good flowing 'fight', with a judge, and someone to video the thing. Be a great addition to the forums IMO.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2012, 12:21:15 PM »

Damn you've made like 30 excuses in this thread alone.  NIK showed up to throw down with Grumpy.  He gave a time and a place and he was there.  Grumpy got shook when he saw NIK actually showed up and was real.  So by my count NIK>Grumpy and Muthafukka.
yeah youre right. 1 on 1 with a dude 13 inches shorter really shows who the better player is too

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2012, 12:22:34 PM »
......that I thoroughly enjoy these new interactions int he G-Spot lately......outside of the Madsen/Will shit.

And if anyone were to actually decide to settle the score in the streets like men and it happens to be in the southern California area, I will gladly lend my services in documenting the event via photos and video.

I don't want to involve myself. Just simply document in an unbias fashion.

Let's be real. In the past legendary encounters we've had in the past, NIK and Floydness vs. ACGrundy & NIK and Lights vs. myself, it was always one side's words against the others without any way of ever getting the truth.

I want to end that. If the shit is gonna go down: holla at yo Gary Coleman. I am more than willing to cruise on by and videotape it. Ad if anyone happens to murder the other, I will terminate the evidence for a large fee from the murderer.

Do we have any takers???????

You should get another 1/2 guys together, and one who knows about boxing to referee, slap the gloves on 2 challengers, and do it legit. None of this "he scratched my eyes", or "stuck his fingers in a attempt to rip my mouth open" excuses, which would only continue these beefs when they come back onto the forums. Rounds, standard "lenient" rules to allow  a good flowing 'fight', with a judge, and someone to video the thing. Be a great addition to the forums IMO.
shit ive got gloves and could have someone film it. if itt gets to that level you fuckers gotta pool some money or some shit though. everyone put in 5 winner take all hahaha

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2012, 12:23:52 PM »

yeah youre right. 1 on 1 with a dude 13 inches shorter really shows who the better player is too

Hush up lanky until you've got some real shit to say.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2012, 12:25:32 PM »
yes boss

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2012, 12:30:12 PM »
lol...this muhfukka is scared shitless. he probably thinks tanner is on some columbine shit lmao.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2012, 12:32:33 PM »
goddamn are you serious or just trying to fuck with me? im not even gonna say any more about this unless its setting something upt with tan tan herself

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2012, 12:33:31 PM »
lmfao

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2012, 12:48:03 PM »
blah blah blah you pussed out and sikotic's blackness made you shiver in fear. we all know the story nicky. if tanner really comes up here someones got to film it i want no confusion or rumors

yes...i shivered from his blackness

lmfao

Can we be honest? Of the 3 of us, I think the dog is the most intimidating.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2012, 12:48:43 PM »
And I'm glad to see you've been peeping Da Sauce lately.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2012, 12:51:51 PM »
yea...post a picture of me when i'm thizzed out my mind and compare it to ur faggot ass smiling with a pomeranian in ur hand lmao. funny thing is, ur lil ass couldnt even knock me out when i'm gone offa 5 pills.