Author Topic: Hispanic Accent...(2 Jokes)  (Read 279 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Hispanic Accent...(2 Jokes)
« on: January 29, 2003, 07:46:58 PM »
I know these aren't too great, but here are two Mexican jokes, which are basically the same...I was bored as hell, so I felt like sharin it with ya'll...(PS, they're way funnier in person, when some one is telling them)

Three young men die in a car crash and go to hell...A white guy, a black guy, and a Mexican guy...When they get to hell, Satan tells them all, "If you each can come up with a good sentance including the words 'Liver' and 'Cheese', I will let you up to Heavean"...The white guy says "I like liver and cheese"...Satan tells him "That was a horrible sentance, you're staying in hell"...The black guy, shooken up, says "Liver tastes good, and cheese tastes bad"...Satan says "Bad sentance, you're staying with me"...The Mexican guy says "Liver alone, cheese my wife"...(Leave her alone, she's my wife)...

-------------------------------------

3 Hispanic kids in an ESL (English Second Language) class have an assignment to make up a sentece with the colors 'Green', 'Pink', and 'Yellow'...The teacher picks on the first kid to read his sentance...He says "The grass is green, the wall is pink, and the sun is yellow"...The second kid says "I like green apples, yellow lemons, and pink cherries"...The third kid says "I went to my house, the phone went green green, I pink it up, and said 'yellow'"...("I went to my house, the phone went ring ring, I pick it up, and said 'hello'")
« Last Edit: January 29, 2003, 07:54:30 PM by Now_I_Know »

min0rity

Re:Hispanic Accent...(2 Jokes)
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2003, 08:01:35 PM »
yo sccit...this is just a friendly reminder...you might want to think twice before posting up ANYTHING that has to do with race and mexicans cuz fools in here will whine, bitch, cry, cause a internet riot, and the whole nine

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2003, 08:04:04 PM »
yo sccit...this is just a friendly reminder...you might want to think twice before posting up ANYTHING that has to do with race and mexicans cuz fools in here will whine, bitch, cry, cause a internet riot, and the whole nine

Uhhh...these jokes weren't really racist...At least I don't think they were...PeACe

min0rity

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2003, 08:10:55 PM »

Uhhh...these jokes weren't really racist...At least I don't think they were...PeACe

yeah of course it WASN'T racist...its supposed to be a joke... but with mexicans they take things to the heart and personal so you just gotta be careful  ;D

OutSider

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2003, 08:20:48 PM »

lol...........

i liked them myself

Hittman2001

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2003, 10:36:34 PM »
i'm mexican and i dont have a problem with it.  i make mexican jokes all the time.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2003, 10:40:17 PM »
ummmmmmmmmm i am very offended by these things that are posted up. RUD RUD ban this member for his racist comments. lol jk. im out!!!

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2003, 10:43:21 PM »
*cough*.........................*cough*

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2003, 11:12:41 PM »

yeah of course it WASN'T racist...its supposed to be a joke... but with mexicans they take things to the heart and personal so you just gotta be careful  ;D
now that is a racist comment if anything....saying mexicans take things to the heart.....looks at rud and overseer.... ;D

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2003, 11:18:20 PM »

ummmmmmm Rud or Seer justice needs to be served here!!!!!!! lol

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2003, 11:49:39 PM »

S.G.V.

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2003, 11:56:48 PM »
"Liver alone, cheese my wife"

"I went to my house, the phone went green green, I pink it up, and said 'yellow'"

lmao...if u say it wit the accent shit is funny as fuck...at least the first one...lmao...sounds like my cousin...lol...and drunken masteroni...ur asian...so please dont speak for latinos..cuz would never speak for an asian...u ignorant jackass...

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2003, 12:23:13 AM »
That first one was funny as fuck.. I already heard tha other one before...

Masteroni, shut tha hell up.... You're tha first person crying when somebody says tha word "chink".. you get all butt hurt about it and get all ballsy tryna call people wetbacks..  so whatever homie..

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2003, 12:23:43 AM »
damn. ya'll tripping.. i cant see anything really offensive here... but what I do know.... u fools got problems with each other even if u aint showin it on the board!.. check yoselves before leaping in.. ya'll turn innocent comments into anything sometimes,

S.G.V.

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2003, 12:31:50 AM »
had he just said..."becareful cuz this could offend latinos" ida been like..aight tahts coo...but he had to say "cuz fools in here will whine, bitch, cry, cause a internet riot, and the whole nine" ...cmon now...then he says "but with mexicans they take things to the heart and personal" ...shit thats bullshit...this is the first guy to start bitchin and moanin cuz someone said a deragatory term towards his race...yet he can do it to another race/creed?...na...hes implyin that we're bitches...fuck that...if i started makin posts bashin asians believe id be outta here quik...