Author Topic: 94-96 hip hop  (Read 371 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
94-96 hip hop
« on: January 29, 2012, 01:40:20 PM »
Was the best years ever for hip hop...damn!glad i had a chance to live threw it,and see it.cause it's all pure shit now.rappers kissing other rappers..gimmicks,and fake gang bangers..rappers dressing in tights jeans,white rappers calling blacks niggas openly in their music now..and the sad part is,people are buying this bullshit.

Al Bundy

Re: 94-96 hip hop
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 01:40:41 PM »
quit crying

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 01:41:15 PM »
Was the best years ever for hip hop...damn!glad i had a chance to live threw it,and see it.cause it's all pure shit now.rappers kissing other rappers..gimmicks,and fake gang bangers..rappers dressing in tights jeans,white rappers calling blacks niggas openly in their music now..and the sad part is,people are buying this bullshit.

agreed

rap is turning into a bunch of faggot shit today

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 01:48:12 PM »
quit crying
Im not crying homes,but this shit is hard to look at..and if u knew anything about hip hop,then u would open your eyes and see, that they trying to do it, like they did Jazz..and yes,this shit today is enough to make one cry.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 01:51:16 PM »
quit crying
Im not crying homes,but this shit is hard to look at..and if u knew anything about hip hop,then u would open your eyes and see, that they trying to do it, like they did Jazz..and yes,this shit today is enough to make one cry.

that guy is just a giant troll, just ignore him lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 02:27:42 PM »
this is so true. 94-96 was another golden era in hip hop. so many classics that come to mind from the east, west, south and midwest at that time. each region was contributing something special to the game and was authentic 100% of the time. too many gimmicks and fag shit going on these days and dudes dissin for publicity(like alley boy dissing jeezy and t.i....lol) but don't be fooled guys there's still a lot of great shit out there and more great shit to come stay tuned !!!!!!!! hip hop still ain't in bad shape  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 03:00:50 PM »
the east was also at its best 94-96

nas, gza, biggie, mobb deep, jeru etc. were all on fire then

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, 07:03:08 PM »

This is 96

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2012, 12:37:23 AM »
i am 96

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2012, 12:40:42 AM »

This is 96

thats what pops up in ur mind when u think of '96 hip-hop? lmfao, smh

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2012, 12:47:34 AM »
LMAO

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2012, 01:30:21 AM »
they were fake gangbangers back then too..

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2012, 01:31:59 AM »
they were fake gangbangers back then too..

aka studio gangsters

but it wasn't like Lil WAyne pretending hes a blood

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2012, 11:04:45 AM »
Lil Wayne probably is a blood. That's how meaningless a gang affiliation is. Rappers weren't any more "real" in 94-96, you just didn't have the internet and knew nothing about how they lived, so you thought what you heard on records was real life.

2euce 7even

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2012, 11:11:25 AM »

agreed

rap is turning into a bunch of faggot shit today