Author Topic: NBA ALL-STAR GAME!!!!!! WHO R U GOING 4?  (Read 513 times)

EM28

NBA ALL-STAR GAME!!!!!! WHO R U GOING 4?
« on: February 01, 2003, 10:14:26 PM »
I JUST WANTED TO SEE WHO YOU GUYS WERE ROOTING 4 IN THE 2003 ALL STAR GAME AND WHO YOU THINK WILL WIN IT.  ALSO WHO YOU THINK WILL GET MVP.  
I WANT THE WEST ALL THE WAY.  I SAY KOBE OR YAO MING WILL GET MVP

PEACE

HBKid_Jr

Re:NBA ALL-STAR GAME!!!!!! WHO R U GOING 4?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2003, 11:20:14 PM »
FUCK THE ALL STAR GAME,  RON ARTEST GOT JIPPED.  THE BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER IN THE NBA AN IF U SAY DIFFERENTLY U DONT KNO SHIT ABOUT BASKETBALL.  HE IS THE MOST COMPLETE PLAYER IN THE EAST,  HOW THA FUCK DONT HE MAKE IT

EM28

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2003, 08:25:43 AM »
FUCK THE ALL STAR GAME,  RON ARTEST GOT JIPPED.  THE BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER IN THE NBA AN IF U SAY DIFFERENTLY U DONT KNO SHIT ABOUT BASKETBALL.  HE IS THE MOST COMPLETE PLAYER IN THE EAST,  HOW THA FUCK DONT HE MAKE IT

You know what i know a lot about basketball and i never said he wasn't the best defensive player in the East.  So chill out

peace

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2003, 08:43:30 AM »

lol, props to Tom for backin the pacers! But I'm sure you're only sayin that cause he was a bull. But I'm pullin for the east. I hope Brad and Jermaine tear shit up.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2003, 12:56:18 PM »

lol, props to Tom for backin the pacers! But I'm sure you're only sayin that cause he was a bull. But I'm pullin for the east. I hope Brad and Jermaine tear shit up.
nah,  ive been pullin for him b/c ive been a big fan of his since his college days at st johns.  i was so pissed when the bulls traded him for rose,  u wanna make that trade again,  c'mon. jalen rose for artest,  lol were even throw in jerry krause

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2003, 01:50:39 PM »

nah,  ive been pullin for him b/c ive been a big fan of his since his college days at st johns.  i was so pissed when the bulls traded him for rose,  u wanna make that trade again,  c'mon. jalen rose for artest,  lol were even throw in jerry krause

lol, HELL NAH, Jerry Krause is a bitch :)

But yeah man, that trade would still have me in tears if I was a Bulls fan.

BigBaller24

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2003, 02:17:37 PM »
I want the West to win the all star game.

peace

bez

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2003, 04:47:37 PM »
tHAT WAS THE WORST SUNG AMERICAN NATIONAL ANTHEM i HAVE EVER HEARD.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2003, 06:40:33 PM »
Westside is the best side

west all tha way

Kobe MVP

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

PLANT

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2003, 06:47:39 PM »
I want the East to win and I would hope VC gets the MVP to shut all the haters up!.  Id love for Mike to shine in his last AllStar appearance tho.

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2003, 07:01:35 PM »
BONE THUGS IS PERFORMIN......i dunno i dont think its for the game tho, i think its on friday

and even tho im usually a west fan, the east definitely has got better players and are gonna murder the west

EM28

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2003, 08:13:09 PM »
Westside is the best side

west all tha way

Kobe MVP

Hell yeah homie, couldn't have said it better myself.

peace

S.G.V.

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2003, 12:13:21 AM »
i hear Yao is startin...LOL...thats nuts...tho i got no clue what players have been selected...im gonna with the west...like i always have

Hittbob

• Lil Geezy
  • No mirror would dare bear my lightness...
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2003, 10:39:39 AM »
Vince Carter all the wayy...
'I'ma pull a hittbob
and say fuck all y'all
shit and piss on y'all
rhyme brawl on y'all'
-mousehowl

'My death might be a tragedy, my life will be a triumph' - Evidence

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2003, 12:01:06 PM »
Paul pierce