Author Topic: Daz Dillinger  (Read 1136 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Daz Dillinger
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2012, 11:37:07 AM »
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 11:38:54 AM by Michael Madsen »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2012, 12:18:44 PM »
daz knows the people who buy his new albums only want to hear that old g funk sound he used to make on death row, yet he keeps making music like he has some new fan base that wants him to e1volve. like what is he doing every album changing his sound, sounds NOTHING like 90's hip hop. But thats all we wanna hear! the same old shit, but the shit you made in the 90's

What do you mean by evolve?  I haven't listened to Daz new shit.. by evolve do you mean that he's using production sounds like Premier and writing lyrics about a new spiritual and social philosophy... or do you mean he's trying to copy that ignorant South shit like the Cash Money sound?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

dexter

« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2012, 02:44:51 PM »
Delmar is Kool

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2012, 04:33:08 PM »
Ah the obligatory Daz Dillinger bashing thread that pops up every so often.

Truth is Daz is responsible for some of your favourite music, tours with Snoop Dogg and other artists regularly all around the globe, and is independent, so probably keeps most if not all of the $ from his record sales.  I doubt he gives a shit what dubcc forum members think of him.
It's not really a bashing thread when its truth, but what I can't understand is just because hes got a shitty carrier as is people give him a pass. Yet for some reason these same people hate snoop dogg because he doesn't make westcoast sounding music, despite the fact snoop actually doesn't act like a prick. Be Honest your location is in europe huh.

people don't give him a pass lol but you clearly sound butthurt that some people (most from europe, granted) like his music to an extent... your post aren't gonna change anything, people like what they want to like and you ain't only stating facts, you're drawing conclusions that are not universal, so i think you can move on, to each his own.
Its like I can smell the French bread in this post.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2012, 05:52:19 PM »

Truth is Daz is responsible for some of your favourite music, tours with Snoop Dogg and other artists regularly all around the globe, and is independent, so probably keeps most if not all of the $ from his record sales.  I doubt he gives a shit what dubcc forum members think of him.
It's not really a bashing thread when its truth, but what I can't understand is just because hes got a shitty carrier as is people give him a pass. Yet for some reason these same people hate snoop dogg because he doesn't make westcoast sounding music, despite the fact snoop actually doesn't act like a prick. Be Honest your location is in europe huh.

people don't give him a pass lol but you clearly sound butthurt that some people (most from europe, granted) like his music to an extent... your post aren't gonna change anything, people like what they want to like and you ain't only stating facts, you're drawing conclusions that are not universal, so i think you can move on, to each his own.
hahaha is he drinking wine too?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2012, 07:59:03 PM »
bunch of whinning bitches in this thread

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2012, 08:05:05 PM »
i didn't see any until you came in here Kyle

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2012, 08:06:30 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2012, 08:08:27 PM »
i didn't see any until you came in here Kyle

Cavvy

« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2012, 10:20:31 PM »
One of the worst mistakes an artist can make is reading boards like this one and taking any overt trolling seriously, let alone posting on one.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2012, 10:33:39 PM »
One of the worst mistakes an artist can make is reading boards like this one and taking any overt trolling seriously, let alone posting on one.

well Daz has made that mistake 10x

in fact he even threatened me once :D

bouli77

« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2012, 12:43:40 AM »

haha you're right... is that a sin ?

2euce 7even

« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2012, 01:34:04 AM »