Author Topic: Daz Dillinger  (Read 1135 times)

mackinoz

• Lil Geezy
Daz Dillinger
« on: February 16, 2012, 12:43:20 AM »
daz knows the people who buy his new albums only want to hear that old g funk sound he used to make on death row, yet he keeps making music like he has some new fan base that wants him to e1volve. like what is he doing every album changing his sound, sounds NOTHING like 90's hip hop. But thats all we wanna hear! the same old shit, but the shit you made in the 90's

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Daz Dillinger
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 12:48:06 AM »
its all that crack

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 01:09:53 AM »
DAT P*GGA *ZZ.
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 02:43:49 AM »
its all that crack
still butthurt crack lol

doublee313

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 04:29:00 AM »
daz knows the people who buy his new albums only want to hear that old g funk sound he used to make on death row, yet he keeps making music like he has some new fan base that wants him to e1volve. like what is he doing every album changing his sound, sounds NOTHING like 90's hip hop. But thats all we wanna hear! the same old shit, but the shit you made in the 90's

Ain't going to happen.  He doesn't have the flow anymore and the death row studios.  Just enjoy your old catalog because he has read plenty of these posts and can't polish it up.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 05:11:22 AM »
 I disagree. i think Daz is one of the rare ones that actually DOSE make 90's sounding music? Of course not entirely but.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 05:35:51 AM »
Daz is nothing more then a emo suicidal crack head, who rips off fans and gets into fights with people on forums, including dedicating his time to making, editing, uploading, and linking said video to people whos comments were maybe less then a sentence long. Dogg Pound Gangster? more like just fucking failure. Daz couldn't drum up anything for his albums without Dre, Snoop, or Kurupt. Outta the entire DPG Family Daz remains the failure of the group. Has even a single Daz album gone Platinum?  Doesn't amaze me anyone who thinks "38", and dresses like the next generation wasn't built for success in any shape or form.

If anything I've said here is wrong, correct me.

Will_B

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2012, 06:26:27 AM »
Daz got talent but some of his stuff sounds goofy or cheap. Public Enemiez was a good project, he can still put out dope underground stuff but that's when he's focused on quality (no surprise that project came out when all the buzz was getting directed towards Kurupt n Quiks album).

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2012, 09:49:17 AM »
 Daz makes good music BUT its true he dont treat his fans well.

bouli77

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2012, 10:07:52 AM »

have you listened to his last 3 albums ?? not that they're brilliant but the 90's sound you're craving for is all over it. the only album i can dig out of those 3 is public enemiez but they all have a 90's sound.

Daz is nothing more then a emo suicidal crack head, who rips off fans and gets into fights with people on forums, including dedicating his time to making, editing, uploading, and linking said video to people whos comments were maybe less then a sentence long. Dogg Pound Gangster? more like just fucking failure. Daz couldn't drum up anything for his albums without Dre, Snoop, or Kurupt. Outta the entire DPG Family Daz remains the failure of the group. Has even a single Daz album gone Platinum?  Doesn't amaze me anyone who thinks "38", and dresses like the next generation wasn't built for success in any shape or form.

it's not about being wrong or right, it's your opinion and you're entitled to it. there are bigger failures than Daz IMO. people gotta realize that Daz was limited from the start, he was never cut to be a superstar, but he has made bumpable music throughout his career. a lot of his shit now sounds corny and immature but there's a decent amount that also sounds pretty good IMO. he has found a working formula when he puts the right amount of effort into it. he surrounds himself with potent co-producers. no Daz album has gone platinum, but no Kurupt album has done it either. and Daz isn't a frontman, and he emerged as a solo artist when g-funk music was ebbing commercially speaking.

i don't think he's a failure in terms of grind and reputation. dude has managed to last 20 years in the game and kept himself visible, and over the last years (08-12) he's been active in the studio with the likes of Rick Ross, Curren$y, T.I., Young Jeezy, Freddie Gibbs, Z-Ro, 8ball & MJG, Swizz Beats. so considering his somewhat limited skills (at rappin') i'd say Daz has had a nice career and has managed to last 20 years and develop a fan base (mostly made up of eurostans, granted lol)

there's a lot of argument we can use to shit on Daz (illiterate/ignorant, e-banger, hustles his fan outta their money lol) but a failure ? you seem to have high standards.

2euce 7even

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2012, 10:59:14 AM »
Just enjoy your old catalog because he has read plenty of these posts and can't polish it up.
This

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2012, 11:23:09 AM »
I haven't really like many of his beats after Dogg Chit.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2012, 01:03:14 PM »
Daz is nothing more then a emo suicidal crack head, who rips off fans and gets into fights with people on forums, including dedicating his time to making, editing, uploading, and linking said video to people whos comments were maybe less then a sentence long. Dogg Pound Gangster? more like just fucking failure. Daz couldn't drum up anything for his albums without Dre, Snoop, or Kurupt. Outta the entire DPG Family Daz remains the failure of the group. Has even a single Daz album gone Platinum?  Doesn't amaze me anyone who thinks "38", and dresses like the next generation wasn't built for success in any shape or form.

and he couldnt even make the roster on Chronic 2001 :D

Will_B

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2012, 01:27:31 PM »

DPG fell off a lot after Dogg Chit though.

Daz had something to prove coz Snoop didn't want his production on Cali Iz Active.

That's when Daz gets hungry...and I don't mean for Corn Doggs lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2012, 01:28:24 PM »
That's when Daz gets hungry...and I don't mean for Corn Doggs lol

who the fuck eats corn dogs?

is that what u euro's eat?