Author Topic: I'm Going To A Snoop Show, What Should I Expect????  (Read 172 times)

CWalker187

I'm Going To A Snoop Show, What Should I Expect????
« on: February 01, 2003, 01:55:18 PM »
I have never seen Snoop live, but I am going to see him at a club next week. Can someone tell me what I can expect, such as how long he will play, what songs he will do, who else will be there, etc.....

Big BpG

Re:I'm Going To A Snoop Show, What Should I Expect????
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2003, 03:15:19 PM »
well, expect a great show man, I've seen snoop twice before ... at the Up In Smoke Tour and at the Puff Puff Pass Tour... both shows were different, but I'm sure your concert will be more like Puff Puff Pass Tour, you'll see Snoop's regulars like the Doggystyle All-Stars... bad azz, Daz, maybe Uncle June Bug, possibly the twinz and so on... the show will definetly be banging since Snoop does his best live... I saw him do Lodi Dodi over Shyne's Bad Boy beat and that was tiight...expect the new shit too like Chuuch To Da Palace and so forth... but the end will be the best when he busts out Whats My Name... expect a tribute To 2pac... where Snoop busts out Amerikkas Most Wanted, expect... "hey, yall want a taste of my favorite drink" when he busts out Gin and Juice... expect the best... Snoop rocks live

-Bluey

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2003, 09:04:02 AM »
I saw him do Lodi Dodi over Shyne's Bad Boy beat and that was tiight...

That's interesting, 'cause somebody here was at a Snoop show a while ago and Snoop did The One and Only. But at the point when he says "grindin'" and there's a sample of the Grindin' beat by the Neptunes, the Grindin' beat kept goin' on and Snoop did Lodi Dodi over that beat. Seems like Slick Rick did one versatile song.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2003, 06:49:47 PM »

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2003, 08:35:25 PM »
i've seen snoop 3 times and all 3 shows were tight snoop and ice cube are probably the best entertainers in rap ever i'm sure it will be tight

eastcoasta

• 'G'
  • If The Bitch Cant Swim Shes Bound To Drizown....
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2003, 09:31:13 PM »
it will deffinitly be tite ... .not like up in smoke.... but should be good......