Author Topic: Where Will Peyton End Up?  (Read 1410 times)

Shallow Jr

• Lil Geezy
Where Will Peyton End Up?
« on: February 28, 2012, 11:39:45 PM »
I will give my undying love and devotion to wherever he plays  ;D :laugh: 8)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Where Will Peyton End Up?
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 06:35:16 AM »
It's a bout time I had someone on here I can relate to.

Right now I'm leaning towards KC, but I admit most of that is me being hopeful. I simply can't imagie a better environment and team. Teams like the Jets and Ravens aren't as much better than the Chiefs as people think and the volatile personalities on those teams along with the added pressure of Superbowl or bust will make it harder to win it all.

KC is a small market team in a bad division with a young and ready to pounce group of talent. A great defensive Head Coach. A fantastic home field advantage. Going anything better than 11-5 and 1 win in the playoffs would be a bonus. And Manning would have a serious chip on his shoulder all season, and with a coach that's not reluctant to go for the kill I expect the Chiefs to be a dangerous team next January with Peyton.

Not to mention that it would really help his legacy to do it with a team like KC because no one expects them. I n reality I think it'd be harder to win with the Jets, but the media wouldn't play it like that.

Shallow Jr

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 04:08:53 PM »
?

rayallen0

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 05:16:37 PM »

he can borrow Lynchs grill

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 05:43:23 PM »
Where will he end up? Heaven!

At least that's what it will feel like after being in hell for 14 years.

I actually feel bad for Luck. Peyton got to start under and established head coach, a proven GM, and had Marshal Faulk and the Colts still sucked that first year. Now we get a 2-14 team get a guy that's never been a GM, and guy that's never head coached, and nothing even close to a Marhall Faulk on the team.

Luck is a great QB, but if I were him I'd pull an Eli Manning and refuse. Colts can trade the #1 for the #2 and the #2 in round 2 to the Rams, and the Rams can trade the #1 to whoever in the top ten wants Luck and get a bag of picks. RG3 would be a better fit on a shit team like Indy for the first few years anyway.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 10:06:41 AM »
I agree with Shallow for once, without SF being interested Manning should go to KC. Bowe, breaston, Charles, Moeacki. Plenty of weapons and a good young defense, plus there in a suspect division they could have won last year if they got ANY decent QB play and that was without Charles

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2012, 11:16:16 AM »
I agree with Shallow for once, without SF being interested Manning should go to KC. Bowe, breaston, Charles, Moeacki. Plenty of weapons and a good young defense, plus there in a suspect division they could have won last year if they got ANY decent QB play and that was without Charles

I'm sure we've agreed on something before now.

If Houston will take him that might even be better than KC. Until the trade yesterday I would have said Houston could have traded Schaub to Washington for something decent, but either way, it looks like they'll be grooming Yates to start one day, but not for another few years. The shelf life of Schaub in Houston won't be any longer than Peyton's career shelf life. So it'd be a no brainer to take Peyton over Schaub right now, if Peyton wants in.

Miami looks like the frontrunner to me though. The main issue is if they can win that division. Houston and KC are an easier road to the playoffs, but I thik that an AFC East win makes Miami the favourite for the Superbowl. Especially if NE doesn't even get a Wildcard. The momentum of keeping Bellicheck and Brady from getting to the playoffs would travel into January. I do not think Miami's D is good enough to do anything to New England's offense in a cold weather game. And Miami's offense in January in New England or Pit would be tough.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2012, 11:12:22 PM »
He's meeting with the Cards this week. Him & Larry with Beanie on those play actions is deadly.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2012, 11:41:09 PM »
i hope he goes to Ariz or Houston

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2012, 08:14:24 PM »
Looks like the Titans just entered the draw

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d827875f8/article/titans-owner-adams-has-contacted-peyton-mannings-agent?module=HP11_headline_stack

Apparently he declined visits to KC and Seattle.

rayallen0

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2012, 08:23:07 PM »
Looks like the Titans just entered the draw

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d827875f8/article/titans-owner-adams-has-contacted-peyton-mannings-agent?module=HP11_headline_stack

Apparently he declined visits to KC and Seattle.
psh dude could of turned team around. Seahawks were always close and were just missing one piece. 

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2012, 08:24:06 PM »
id love to see him go to houston or arizona

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2012, 08:50:02 PM »
I think he stays in a dome. Guys been padding his stats his whole career playing in one, he's not about to go play outside in the cold which is why he'd never play for the jets or several other teams.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2012, 09:23:00 PM »
I think he stays in a dome. Guys been padding his stats his whole career playing in one, he's not about to go play outside in the cold which is why he'd never play for the jets or several other teams.

So why even visit Denver?

And padded stats my ass. Sat and watched Jim Kelly go to town on teams like Miami and LA in the playoffs because he had homefield and warm climate teams coming up to Buffalo got killed. It had nothing to do with Kellly outplaying Marino or Hostetler, and everything to do with teams that can't play in the elements being forced to.

Some of Peyton's best QB ratings in his career were at Philly, KC, and Chicago in the second half of the season. One of his 4 perfect rating games was the one in Philly. And he had a 138.7 @KC in January.

Funny how Peyton is the playoff bust QB who can't produce numbers in the post-season with his 88.4 January passer rating, and Tom Brady is the great master of January with his 87.8 playoff QB rating. Yes, Manning is a better playoff QB than Brady, but you can only win so many games with a 2-14 team. Te difference is Brady can afford to put up a 60 passer rating in a game adn still win while Manning can put up 91 and lose.

In fact in Manning's last 5 playoff losses his QB ratings have been 108.7, 88.5, 90.4, 97.7, and 90.9, with a total of 7 TDs to 3 INTs ,and over 3000 a game

Brady's last 5 wins 13 to 9 TD to INT ratio and 3 games wth ratings below 70

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2012, 09:47:48 PM »
So how do you explain Peyton throwing double the ints then Tds in his superbowl run? If his teams are as bad as you say how does a team win the superbowl with a poor playoffs by their QB?

If Tom Brady put up the numbers manning did in that sb run you'd claim it as proof Brady is a system qb who's team won the championship.

Go ahead, deny it so I can have a good laugh.

Let me Re post those stats for you.

78.9 comp%/1 TD/3 int/pass per attempt 7.05/passer rating 71.9/Colts win vs KC 23-8
50.0 comp%/0 TD/2 int/pass per attempt 5.67/passer rating 39.6/Colts win @ Bal 15-6
57.4 comp%/1 TD/1 int/pass per attempt 7.43/passer rating 79.1/1 rush TD/Colts win vs NE 38-34
65.8 comp%/1 TD/1 int/pass per attempt 6.50/passer rating 81.8/Colts win vs Chi 29-17

Not once did Peyton have over an 85 rating. He posted a 39.6 and they still won the game. If Tom Brady did that you'd never shut up about it.So how do you explain these numbers shallow? Because these throw everything you say right in your face.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 09:52:32 PM by OG Jaydc »