Author Topic: Kendrick Lamar and Black Hippy Sign with Aftermath/Interscope!  (Read 1551 times)

The_Offence

Re: Kendrick Lamar and Black Hippy Sign with Aftermath/Interscope!
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2012, 11:43:54 AM »
you niggas don't get it. TDE already got mad hype on their own. this deal is just to get them on the main stage.. these niggas already ink a deal with strange music for jay rock which is the biggest underground rap label. now their link to dre who is a legend in this game.. thats major label push right there.. add the king of the underground strange music with dr dre and we're taking about some big shit ...y'all niggas don't even see what this nigga top dawg is trying to do. he's not signing any of his artists to exclusive deals with any labels. this nigga is retaining full rights to his artists that way TDE can become a big label like aftermath in a few years. like i said this nigga top dawg is a fucking genius y'all west coast niggas better start sending your demos to that nigga because he gone get you the right deal. once 50 saidd he respected them niggas grind you know these niggas knew what the fuck they were doing. 50 don't really gave any and anybody props. you gotta be on your shit for 50 to even mention you. nipsey need to holla at this nigga top dawg
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 11:51:02 AM by The_Offence »

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2012, 03:00:19 PM »
TDE don't have a deal with Strange Music, that's just Jay Rock solo

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

2euce 7even

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2012, 12:51:37 AM »
TDE don't have a deal with Strange Music, that's just Jay Rock solo

realtalk

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2012, 01:57:25 AM »
you niggas don't get it. TDE already got mad hype on their own. this deal is just to get them on the main stage.. these niggas already ink a deal with strange music for jay rock which is the biggest underground rap label. now their link to dre who is a legend in this game.. thats major label push right there.. add the king of the underground strange music with dr dre and we're taking about some big shit ...y'all niggas don't even see what this nigga top dawg is trying to do. he's not signing any of his artists to exclusive deals with any labels. this nigga is retaining full rights to his artists that way TDE can become a big label like aftermath in a few years. like i said this nigga top dawg is a fucking genius y'all west coast niggas better start sending your demos to that nigga because he gone get you the right deal. once 50 saidd he respected them niggas grind you know these niggas knew what the fuck they were doing. 50 don't really gave any and anybody props. you gotta be on your shit for 50 to even mention you. nipsey need to holla at this nigga top dawg
  where did 50 say that at

Portugoal

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2012, 03:57:44 AM »
This nigga top dawg needs to get up and coming label CEO of the year. This nigga is smart as fuck! He still has full control of black hippy even tho TDE he has a deal with aftermath/ intercope. So basically he using the aftermath/ intercope name to push his own label. This nigga is smart as fuck!.. he has full control of his artists, so aftermath/ intercope can't put them on the shelf. its just a distribution deal, but he still gets to use the aftermath/ intercope name :o wow this nigga is a genius... rappers need to learn from this brother top dawg.

did you ejaculate while you were typing that?

The_Offence

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2012, 04:20:40 AM »
This nigga top dawg needs to get up and coming label CEO of the year. This nigga is smart as fuck! He still has full control of black hippy even tho TDE he has a deal with aftermath/ intercope. So basically he using the aftermath/ intercope name to push his own label. This nigga is smart as fuck!.. he has full control of his artists, so aftermath/ intercope can't put them on the shelf. its just a distribution deal, but he still gets to use the aftermath/ intercope name :o wow this nigga is a genius... rappers need to learn from this brother top dawg.

did you ejaculate while you were typing that?
yea and your mom loved every last drop :D  

« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 04:26:27 AM by The_Offence »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2012, 02:52:05 PM »
we might get a mixtape out of this
beats by kendrick

Bungalow

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2012, 01:23:12 AM »

50 is not a factor today, have you heard his last single? Thought so...
What you say was true like 2005.

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2012, 01:39:25 PM »
Dre:

"Ok, here's the plan guys, I'll sign you while you're hot and I'll be excited to work with you
for like a week or so, before I hear something else that is hot, then you'll just work on your own
in the studio for like 3-4 years, never releasing anything and losing your buzz, until one day
I accidentally walk into the wrong studio and find you guys there and I'm like, oh yeah,
you no-buzz-having-anymore guys, y'all can leave now...

Make way for my new signings, Yung Snuffleuffagus, Lil Skiffleball, etc."

Mietek23

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2012, 02:07:09 PM »
Dre:

"Ok, here's the plan guys, I'll sign you while you're hot and I'll be excited to work with you
for like a week or so, before I hear something else that is hot, then you'll just work on your own
in the studio for like 3-4 years, never releasing anything and losing your buzz, until one day
I accidentally walk into the wrong studio and find you guys there and I'm like, oh yeah,
you no-buzz-having-anymore guys, y'all can leave now...

Make way for my new signings, Yung Snuffleuffagus, Lil Skiffleball, etc."

LMAO - precise  ;D

Like others said - I'm not excited.

The Troll

• Lil Geezy
  • Feed the troll
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2012, 02:10:43 PM »
Well I guess Kendrick is fucked  :laugh:

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2012, 02:08:54 PM »
ok, now that this guy twittered that's it's just a label deal between TDE and Aftermath I'm a bit calmed down. That's good then. Cause Kendrick and them need to drop their shit soon, they're in a dope phase of their careers and you'll nver know how it's gonna look in two years. I mean history proved it many times already. So yeah, drop the shit this year and it's gonna be epic!
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2012, 06:46:33 PM »
Kendrick Lamar = TDE/Aftermath/Interscope

Schoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, Jay Rock = TDE/Interscope

Slim the Mobster = Shelved indefinitely

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2012, 05:40:25 AM »
Topic: Kendrick Lamar and Black Hippy Sign shelved on Aftermath/Interscope!  (Read 1269 times)

Fixed.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2012, 06:10:08 AM »
Funny how every artist is making the same mistake by signing with Dre ... it's even worse now since Dre focus has totally shift to the Beats by Dre stuff