Author Topic: Splinter Cell Anounced for the PS2!!!!!  (Read 373 times)

Smooth

Re:Splinter Cell Anounced for the PS2!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2003, 04:07:04 PM »
Damn its about time. i'm glad this game is going to be on a better console.  and to think i was gonna waste money on an xbox

Good call bro...

PS2 for Lizife!  ;D
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2003, 05:27:21 PM »
Damn its about time. i'm glad this game is going to be on a better console.  and to think i was gonna waste money on an xbox

Get the fuck outta here with that shit homez!! Have u even seen the screen shots? Shit looks weak compared to the XBOX version, quit smoking that glass dick!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2003, 06:21:02 PM »
For real... You're dumb for that... Everybody Knows tha Xbox is tha better system.. Atleast when it comes down to Graphics and Power... You can say PS2 gots better games but can't say it's a better system than XBOX..

Ask tha Guiness Book Of World Records...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2003, 06:32:27 PM »
For real... You're dumb for that... Everybody Knows tha Xbox is tha better system.. Atleast when it comes down to Graphics and Power... You can say PS2 gots better games but can't say it's a better system than XBOX..

Ask tha Guiness Book Of World Records...

^^TRUE!^^

PS: WTF are you smokin Hittman?

Hittman2001

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2003, 10:36:48 PM »
I ain't smokin nothing.  it was just a joke, i could care less which one is better.  my life doesn't revolve around video games and video game consoles so i really wouldn't know ;)

SIKWITIT

• Lil Geezy
  • 50's hot and the rest is not
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2003, 10:44:24 PM »
this has nothin' to do with splinter cell, i just wanted to say that Ejrizo is a chump on the court i own his ass. i make him my lil' bit#h. lol your weak

Hittman2001

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2003, 10:47:48 PM »
this has nothin' to do with splinter cell, i just wanted to say that Ejrizo is a chump on the court i own his ass. i make him my lil' bit#h. lol your weak

you gonna let him talk to you like that ejrizo??? hahaha

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2003, 09:16:16 PM »
lmao@ps2 being a better console

lol

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24