Author Topic: Splinter Cell Anounced for the PS2!!!!!  (Read 372 times)

E. J. Rizo

Splinter Cell Anounced for the PS2!!!!!
« on: February 04, 2003, 02:39:23 AM »
Hell yeah its gonna come out for the ps2 in march.....with a whole new mission and with a new intro and new content.......cant fuckin wait....if you to the site they have pics and a new trailer for the ps2!!!!....damn and to think i was acctually thinking of gettin an XBOX for this shit......thank god i dont have to no more......!!!!!.......

here is the link

http://www.splintercell.com/us/

Smooth

Re:Splinter Cell Anounced for the PS2!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2003, 10:57:18 AM »
Yeah Yeah what's up yall!...  ;D

PS2 for LIFE!...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Sub-Z

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2003, 11:47:06 AM »
where have you been??  it was announced for ps2 b4 it even came out for xbox lol

but you can bet or worse graphics

and on xbox we get extra levels on xbox lives so we get any level that comes with the ps2 version and possibly more  ;D

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2003, 11:49:55 AM »
where have you been??  it was announced for ps2 b4 it even came out for xbox lol

but you can bet or worse graphics

and on xbox we get extra levels on xbox lives so we get any level that comes with the ps2 version and possibly more  ;D

Every word true...

You guys are JUSt finding this out NOW?  Damn...thats sad...

Splinter Cell was announced for the PC all consoles except GC since the beginning...it just came out for XBOX first...

A little slow on the intake huh?

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2003, 11:51:34 AM »
PS: This game is hot, not doubt...but after a while it get's boring.  I got to the second to last level, and just stopped playing it...IDK why...shit got boring.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2003, 02:25:32 PM »
This game is tight.. I got it for XBox...  I beat it like in 3 dayz and I'm doing it over on Hard... it's kinda tha same though. I can see why people think it's boring, if you're not into these types of games but I really got into it.

Everybody's known it was gonna be on PS2 for a while.. but everbody's sayin it's not gonna be as good as the XBox version... who knows though, maybe it's just talk...

I know that extra level you guys are gettin, is probably gonna end up on tha Xbox though cuz we're gonna be able to download it and save it to our hardrive... sounds tight but I dont have Live... supposibly I'm gonna be able to buy a disc and upload it from that... I'm waiting on that.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2003, 02:28:51 PM »
From what I hear, 11 new levels will be available for download through XBOX LIVE.

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2003, 02:36:59 PM »
^^ Damn that sounds tight... But I kinda doubt it cuz I dont even think tha real game has 11 levels...  That'd be like letting you download a whole new game. That'd be smooth though...

P.S... how was Getaway for PS2? I heard it got bad reviews... was it as good as GTA3? why or why not?

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2003, 08:23:58 PM »
im loving the getaway...just imagine GTA but alot more realistic.....i like it alot i like both the games

BigBaller24

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2003, 08:46:30 PM »
Wow.....Really.......I loved it on xbox

peace

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2003, 09:47:37 PM »
word there are another 11 levels to download through xbox live and the Official Xbox Magazine

cant wait

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2003, 09:51:49 PM »
there was rumors going around taht it was gonna come out for other consols but never official they got a trailer on their site and shit now with ps2 stuff so now its official so thats why i made the post.....damn i cant wait

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2003, 12:21:22 AM »
Naw it's been official... Xbox only had it exclusive for 6 months... that was tha deal...

You shoulda got at me on IM.. I woulda let you know...

Hittman2001

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2003, 12:27:17 AM »
Damn its about time. i'm glad this game is going to be on a better console.  and to think i was gonna waste money on an xbox

Sub-Z

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2003, 02:04:21 PM »
lol@ps2 is a better console than xbox,i wish now that i never got a ps2 this past christmas

but the ps2 is good for one thing,collecting all the  excess dust in my room,nothin better than a $200 dust collector