Author Topic: How did Young Noble come to be associated with 2Pac and the Outlawz?  (Read 605 times)

dnjp4life

Is he related to any of the Outlawz?  Just seems to me like he appeared out of nowhere inbetween AEOM and the Makaveli album.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: How did Young Noble come to be associated with 2Pac and the Outlawz?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 07:49:48 AM »
he was the last "official" outlaw before pac passed, or some shit like that.

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 01:20:43 PM »
i think he was Fatal's boy from Jersey

TidyKris

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 01:45:08 PM »
Also, i was always under the impression for a long time that Storm was dead and was killed before Pac died,
i have no idea where i got that information from but it wasnt until a couple of years ago that i read she was alive and
dropped out of the outlawz due to her grief over pacsdeath

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 02:02:16 PM »
Also, i was always under the impression for a long time that Storm was dead and was killed before Pac died,
i have no idea where i got that information from but it wasnt until a couple of years ago that i read she was alive and

fatal had a friend named Nicho Storm who passed away

so whenever u hear Fatal or Noble shouting out Storm they are referring to him and not the female Outlaw

confusing the 2 was common back in the late 90s until Storm made a mini come-back and then quit again

TidyKris

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 02:23:50 PM »

fatal had a friend named Nicho Storm who passed away

so whenever u hear Fatal or Noble shouting out Storm they are referring to him and not the female Outlaw

confusing the 2 was common back in the late 90s until Storm made a mini come-back and then quit again

ahh yeah that must have been it then, thanks for the info!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 02:35:48 PM »
no problem

i wish Storm kept rapping, she was great for a female....very deep lyrics

TidyKris

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2012, 03:06:04 PM »
no problem

i wish Storm kept rapping, she was great for a female....very deep lyrics

Yeah i always thought Storm was a good rapper, its a shame pacs passing affected her to the point she felt like she had to walk away

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 03:59:45 PM »
Is he related to any of the Outlawz?  Just seems to me like he appeared out of nowhere inbetween AEOM and the Makaveli album.
The story is that he was cool with Fatal back in the day mostly, and eventually made his way over to L.A. with him and started hanging out with them in the studio.  He didn't say much originally, but Pac found out that Noble rapped, so he encouraged him to rap more after learning that and had him get on tracks, especially since Pac apparently didn't like people hanging around the studio and not doing anything, so he put him to work.

All in all, I think Noble was on maybe a dozen Pac songs originally.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2012, 05:37:52 PM »
The story is that he was cool with Fatal back in the day mostly, and eventually made his way over to L.A. with him and started hanging out with them in the studio.  He didn't say much originally, but Pac found out that Noble rapped, so he encouraged him to rap more after learning that and had him get on tracks, especially since Pac apparently didn't like people hanging around the studio and not doing anything, so he put him to work.

All in all, I think Noble was on maybe a dozen Pac songs originally.

hail mary
life of an outlaw
bomb first
secretz of war
all out
lost souls
you dont have to worry
ya own style
as the world turns
tattoo tears

and probably a few i forget

NIBIRU

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 06:20:09 PM »
TATOO TEARZ
GOT MY MIND MADE UP
HOMEBOYZ
WHAT'S YA FANTASY

100% FRENCH FUNK

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2012, 07:11:36 PM »
TATOO TEARZ
GOT MY MIND MADE UP
HOMEBOYZ
WHAT'S YA FANTASY
Some problems with that list...

He was on the Nu-Mixx of Got My Mind Made Up, not the original song.  I don't count that one when we're talking about songs he did with Pac since he was added on, just like on most of the later stuff released from Still I Rise onward.

We don't have the OG to Homeboyz, so we can't confirm whether he was on it or not, even if he's on the retail version.  But the smart money would be on him not being the original guest.

Assuming you're referring to the song from the Gang Related soundtrack, What's Ya Fantasy was Daz and Noble, not involving Pac, unless there's some secret version that I missed.

dnjp4life

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2012, 05:27:00 AM »
Well that's cleared things up.  According to Wikipdia, he was 18/19 years old when he first joined the Outlawz.  I always imagined him to be as least as old as 2Pac, if not more.

bouli77

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2012, 10:26:43 AM »
he's from cali, born and raised if i'm not mistaken